Unemployment claims drop to three and a half year low

LOL. Now don't mention that to ol' Driven. He may pop a gasket.

The 'Conservatives' pray daily for more Americans to be out of work. Keep millions of Americans out of work to put one man out of a job.

Well, assholes, he will be out of that job 20Jan17.

No, there are many who wish that millions of jobs were being created right now. O's policies are antithetical to real economic principles. If I modeled my business plan after him, I'd be bankrupt quickly. We'll be playing musical chairs for prez every four years with horrid unemployment, housing in the crapper, inflation, high food prices, along with high commodities.

Obama's detailed economic plan:

1) Blame Bush
2) Blame Republicans
3) Blame "millionaires" and Wall street "fat cats"
4) Blame anyone successful

The 'Conservatives' pray daily for more Americans to be out of work. Keep millions of Americans out of work to put one man out of a job.

No, there are many who wish that millions of jobs were being created right now. O's policies are antithetical to real economic principles. If I modeled my business plan after him, I'd be bankrupt quickly. We'll be playing musical chairs for prez every four years with horrid unemployment, housing in the crapper, inflation, high food prices, along with high commodities.

Well, there are millions of jobs being created right now. So those people are getting their wish.

And since those jobs are being created, that must mean Obama's policies are not antithetical to economic growth... right?

Dec. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Fewer Americans filed applications for unemployment benefits over the past month than at any time in the past three years, a sign the U.S. labor market is on the mend heading into the new year.

The four-week moving average for claims, a less volatile measure than the weekly figures, dropped to 375,000 last week, the lowest level since June 2008, Labor Department figures showed today in Washington.

Jobless Claims in U.S. Drop to Three-Year Low in Past Month - Businessweek

Did Obama phone this in from a golf course somewhere, asswipe?

Why does an improving economy make you angry?

Why do successful millionaires make you angry?

Did Obama phone this in from a golf course somewhere, asswipe?

Should millionaires pay taxes at a lower rate than the rest of us?

Is it a good thing that more and more wealth is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands because of Reagan and Bush lowering taxes for the rich?

Which is more important, that American children get an education, that our people get healthcare, that the roads and bridges get fixed, that advanced materials research be done, that the our military be supplied with the best equipment, that old people are taken care of, that the our debt be paid down, that food and water be safe, that our environment be clean, or that a billionaire buys a new yacht?

Is it a good thing that more and more wealth is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands because of Reagan and Bush lowering taxes for the rich?

Which is more important, that American children get an education, that our people get healthcare, that the roads and bridges get fixed, that advanced materials research be done, that the our military be supplied with the best equipment, that old people are taken care of, that the our debt be paid down, that food and water be safe, that our environment be clean, or that a billionaire buys a new yacht?

Your FIRST clue Mr. [faux] Real Estate exec?

It isn't your fucking money.

You didn't answer the questions.

*I* did...poseur.:eusa_liar:

Lying son of a bitch...

Lying son of a bitch...

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

Lying son of a bitch...

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.
None was offered asswipe.

YOU are a poseur.

Republican's are pushing tax reform, Obama? Not so much, He's got that class warfare thing going on.

Well, there are millions of jobs being created right now. So those people are getting their wish.

And since those jobs are being created, that must mean Obama's policies are not antithetical to economic growth... right?

:eek:.......:lol: Millions?:eusa_liar: where do you get that from?

As a convicted democrat once said. Its hard work making shit up.

Even the media disagrees...

Weekly Jobless Claims Rise for First Time in a Month

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

Forum List

Back