US poised to see record drop in yearly homicides

Last edited:
Cut-and-paste will be yuor downfall, shorty !!

27 of Top 30 Crime-Ridden Cities Run by Democrats

View attachment 885709
The Daily Signal
https://www.dailysignal.com › 2022/11/04 › democr...

When you cut-and-paste read the analysis first and you won't make a fool of yourself so often -
Actually that's your downfall, because the OP is talking about a national drop in crime under a Democratic president in a year the Republican congress passed very little legislation. A mayor is one vote on the city council, so making claims based on Democratic mayors means nothing to me.

Many are. Many are killed by non whites.

And blacks are predominantly murdered by other blacks.

That’s the fact, Jack.

I am not claiming that the majority of black folks are not murdered by other black folks. I just pointed out that most whites are murdered by other whites.

I am not claiming that the majority of black folks are not murdered by other black folks. I just pointed out that most whites are murdered by other whites.
Statistically, the figures seem to support that claim.

Not sure why it matters. People are mostly murdered by people they know. So whites kill whites significantly more often than non whites kill whites. Blacks kill blacks significantly more than non blacks kill blacks. The percentage happens to be higher for blacks, however.

'It is historic': US poised to see record drop in yearly homicides despite public concern over crime​

With 2023 ticking down, the nation is poised to finish the year with its biggest annual drop in homicides on record, according to preliminary data from law enforcement agencies both large and small.

The homicide rate in the United States is expected to plummet nearly 13% compared to 2022, meaning more than 2,000 fewer people were the victims of homicide this year, Jeff Asher, a national crime analyst, told ABC News.

The drop in homicides comes as more than three-quarters of Americans say there is more crime in the U.S. than a year ago and more than half of Americans say the same about crime in their local area, according to a Gallup poll released last month. Adding to that perception is the annual National Crime Victimization Survey published this month by the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics that found the number of violent crime victims nationwide climbed from 16.5 per 1,000 people in 2021 to 23.5 per 1,000 in 2022.

View attachment 883036

This is what's reallly happening under the Biden/Harris administratiion. You can f up and put trump back in if you want. But I'm voting for Biden.
To hell with politics.... That's always good news.

Conservatives take it seriously. You right wing extremists are too stupid to understand and you dishonestly talk about black racism while disingenuously dismiss what white racism entails as compared to what you call black racism. Blacks who exhibit the behavior you call racism get no pass but there will be no comparison or equal weight given to that and the ability of whites to elect racists to make law, and in the case of trump, run for president. There is no equivalence between what you call black racism and voter suppression, banning books or subjects that tell the truth about American history, taking bullshit cases to the supreme court to end equal opportunity or this:

The quote below is written by members of the National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild as part of the Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S., on page sixteen:

“The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S.”

From The Lancet:

“The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence.”

When what you call black racism has these kinds of evaluations resulting from the behavior, I will talk about black racism. And when millions of blacks are doiing what Flash admitted to doing for 20 years in 2020:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.

”Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

I'll talk about black racism. Because blacks would never nominate Louis Farrakhan for President. He tried to form his own party in 1996 and could never get enough black support to get on a ballot. But whites nominated trump and got him elected and are trying to do so again. So when blacks support an extremist black racist for the higest office in the land and work to get him nominated, I'll talk about black racism.

So you're telling me the average black person cannot be racist but an average white person can?

Whites are murdered by other whites, that's a fact.
More yabbuttism again.

Mommy talking to her son: Timmy, your grades are dropping. You need pay attention to your class assignments.

Timmy says to mommy: But what about Joe, my classmate who lives down the street? His grades are dropping too.

1704829572941.png

This is an appalling rate. But the people who declare how All lives matter seem stuck on talking about black on black murders. Then we have this:

While you guys ran your mouth about 4-500 murders of whites by blacks, 36,000 whites were killing themselves. That was 75 percent of all suicides.

So let's hear the excuse, "of course more whites are killing themselves because there are more whites." At some point this excuse becomes ridiculous. When will you right wingers understand just how ridiculous the excuses you make for white crime is?

And again,

According to the American Heart Association, hypertension-related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018. Most of these people died from hypertension caused by the stress of living with white racism. Racism was outlawed on paper by 1965. That makes racism a crime. Racism is a crime that continues to be perpetrated against blacks and all people of color in the United States. These numbers are 20-30 times the number of deaths caused by black on black murder.

More than 270,000 blacks died due to hypertension in 2023, judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. If we are generous and conclude that just ten percent of these deaths are directly attributed to racist actions by whites, over 27,000 such deaths in 2023 were causedby white racism. That is at least 3 times more black people died from stress induced by white racism than blacks murdering each other on the streets of America.

THESE, are astronomical and appalling numbers.

So you're telling me the average black person cannot be racist but an average white person can?
No. You read what I posted and when blacks have done EVERYTHING what whites have done and continue doing, I'll talk about black racism. Otherwise I will not give your dishonest garbage any space.

Stress from living among whites. Hilarious.
No, that's not it. Stress caused by living with white racism. All whites aren't racists, so ilets stoop being dishonest and post exactly what was said. And the problem you have with your dishonesty are things like this:

In 2014,“Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States,” a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes, was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. Their research showed that structural racism was one cause of heart attacks in black people.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign oreven beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination. This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

Or this

On June 3, 2020, SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity published a report titled, “Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans.” They found that racism contributed to poor mental health and chronic physical health problems.

“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans.Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”

Simple minded declarations of black racism based on false equivalences don't cut it. Everything has not been the same in America for blacks and whites and the psychological effect of white racism gets ignored by whites like you.

More yabbuttism again.

Mommy talking to her son: Timmy, your grades are dropping. You need pay attention to your class assignments.

Timmy says to mommy: But what about Joe, my classmate who lives down the street? His grades are dropping too.
That's what you have done. This thread was about a national drop in crime but you said, "but Mommy what about black racists attacking Asians?"

More yabbuttism again.

No Timmy, which is you, is out here putting out false information. That doesn't have a damn thing to do with Joe's grades in class.

No. You read what I posted and when blacks have done EVERYTHING what whites have done and continue doing, I'll talk about black racism. Otherwise I will not give your dishonest garbage any space.
So you want to end racism but give blacks a racist pass? Hilarious.

So you want to end racism but give blacks a racist pass? Hilarious.
Nope, I just don't equate blacks calling white people names with voter suppression, censorship, police violations of human rights, denial of employment and equal pay, housing, and access to businesses loans.

Nope, I just don't equate blacks calling white people names with voter suppression, censorship, police violations of human rights, denial of employment and equal pay, housing, and access to businesses loans.
How about you denounce racism across the board rather than cherry picking?

How about you denounce racism across the board rather than cherry picking?
Not cherry picking. How about you stop this disingenuous bullshit? I am not going to equate any non white groups reaction to the white racism imposed upon each group with the racism practiced by whites. You don't get to bully people then claim the bullied person is as bad as the bully for fighting the bully back. How about you work to end white racism instead of hiding behind a false equivalence?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back