US poised to see record drop in yearly homicides

What it shows is that we have way too many guns.

How do you do that, since as gun ownership has broken new records, you guys tell us the gun murder rate has gone down...?

What it shows is that we have way too many guns.
How, when we have more guns and crime is dropping? If more guns = more crime, we should see a steady increase in crime as guns become more plentiful, and we don't.

More guns...less crime.

56,000,000 (that's 56 million) sold in the last three years.
Captain Caveman

You are correct ..that was fake news...

The correct number is:

2020 - more than 22 million
2021 - about 20 million
2022 - a little less than 18 million

The three highest sales years on record.

So...a more accurate number is roughly sixty million (60,000,000) firearms sold in three years.

Thanks for pointing out the underreported number in the original post. 👍

Screenshot_20240104-165719~3.png

Last edited:
We need white culture to reform to end racism,, which will also serve as mental health reform. And gun reform.
There’s no such thing as ending racism.

Why aren’t you talking about black racism?

There’s no such thing as ending racism.

Why aren’t you talking about black racism?
There is such a thing as ending racism. And I will talk about black racism when blacks create a system built on black racial preference in America then enacts policies to deny whites of rights and opportunity.

There is such a thing as ending racism. And I will talk about black racism when blacks create a system built on black racial preference in America then enacts policies to deny whites of rights and opportunity.
Who is denying blacks the right to do [insert tasks, jobs, activities here]?

So you have no problem with black racists attacking Asians?

Who is denying blacks the right to do [insert tasks, jobs, activities here]?

So you have no problem with black racists attacking Asians?
Since Asians have documented the attacks and that documentation shows that more whites attacked Asians, you probably need to stop getting all your information from right wing media. Last, in each of the last 10 years blacks have been the number 1 victims of hate crime attacks by race and the number one perpetrator of those and every other racial attacks were whites.

So like I said, I will talk about black racism when blacks create a system built on black racial preference in America then enacts policies to deny whites of rights and opportunity. Because whites are still denying blacks jobs based on race.

Since Asians have documented the attacks and that documentation shows that more whites attacked Asians, you probably need to stop getting all your information from right wing media. Last, in each of the last 10 years blacks have been the number 1 victims of hate crime attacks by race and the number one perpetrator of those and every other racial attacks were whites.

So like I said, I will talk about black racism when blacks create a system built on black racial preference in America then enacts policies to deny whites of rights and opportunity. Because whites are still denying blacks jobs based on race.
So black racists get a pass and you expect conservatives to take blacks claim of racism seriously and you want to end racism.

Do explain your logic. This should be interesting.

A start would be you talking about racism in white democrats. They always seem to escape your notice.

'It is historic': US poised to see record drop in yearly homicides despite public concern over crime​

With 2023 ticking down, the nation is poised to finish the year with its biggest annual drop in homicides on record, according to preliminary data from law enforcement agencies both large and small.

The homicide rate in the United States is expected to plummet nearly 13% compared to 2022, meaning more than 2,000 fewer people were the victims of homicide this year, Jeff Asher, a national crime analyst, told ABC News.

The drop in homicides comes as more than three-quarters of Americans say there is more crime in the U.S. than a year ago and more than half of Americans say the same about crime in their local area, according to a Gallup poll released last month. Adding to that perception is the annual National Crime Victimization Survey published this month by the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics that found the number of violent crime victims nationwide climbed from 16.5 per 1,000 people in 2021 to 23.5 per 1,000 in 2022.

View attachment 883036

This is what's reallly happening under the Biden/Harris administratiion. You can f up and put trump back in if you want. But I'm voting for Biden.
Still higher numbers then when Trump was in office....hence why, and I quote "The drop in homicides comes as more than three-quarters of Americans say there is more crime in the U.S. than a year ago and more than half of Americans say the same about crime in their local area, according to a Gallup poll released last month."

and why a record number of Americans are saying they are worse off then before Xiden was elected

The trump gang would put criminals back on the streets.
Its what happens when you vote for gangsters.
Is this another case where you say one thing but mean the complete opposite? Because I always heard that TRUMP! was the big, mean bully who just wanted to put everyone away.

Is this another case where you say one thing but mean the complete opposite? Because I always heard that TRUMP! was the big, mean bully who just wanted to put everyone away.
Apart from, his friends. They must be pardoned for their crimes.

Forum List

Back