Jobs: Obama vs. Bush

Sundial

Class Warrior
Aug 1, 2011
Here's Bush's record for private sector job creation during the first three years of his first term:

fredgraph.png

Here's Obama's for the same period:

fredgraph.png

For those who say Obama can't win reelection because of the economy, does this prove you wrong?

If there's one thing the pubs can't stand, its facts. They hate him and it doesn't matter that voting for any one of the clown car candidates would be disastrous for us.

libtards in here constantly tell us that a President is not directly responsible for job losses of any number in this country. How then, is he suddenly responsible if there are job creations?

libtards in here constantly tell us that a President is not directly responsible for job losses of any number in this country. How then, is he suddenly responsible if there are job creations?

:eusa_shhh:
you'll pop that hope and change thingy

Of course we could put Clinton's record up there. That would really be a contrast.

I strongly suspect that by the time our President finishes his second term, the contrasts between his record in job creation and that of Bush's will really be exteme.

Once again: when things go wrong it's the Republican's fault; when things go right Obama gets all the credit.

Learn it, live it, love it.

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm . . . . . .

Once again: when things go wrong it's the Republican's fault; when things go right Obama gets all the credit.

Learn it, live it, love it.

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm . . . . . .

O Bama Padme Hum
obama-meditating.jpg

You've got it confused. Pubs are constantly blaming Obama for the economy - until it improves. Then they say he's got nothing to do with it.

Obama says it's Bush's fault that there are so many people out of work. If that is true, then who's fault is it because Obama can't create any jobs?

Who didn't expect the economy would improve some after THREE YEARS since the Obama took office..

it's surly not some magic wand he waved over it.

but as we see...when it's bad, it's Bush's fault.

when it's good it's because of the Obama..

Last edited:
Who didn't expect the economy would improve some after THREE YEARS since the Obama took office..

At least you're agreeing the economy is getting better. It's like pulling teeth to get you people to even admit that much sometimes.

Here's Bush's record for private sector job creation during the first three years of his first term:

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

For those who say Obama can't win reelection because of the economy, does this prove you wrong?

NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO HELP OBAMA.

Saying that Obama is better then Bush is no platform. Bush was the worst president this country has ever seen. He ruined the economy. He lied to us to pull us into two wars. He was sleeping on the job when the country was attacked. He stripped us of our freedoms.

Saying that Obama is better then Bush means nothing, as doing worse then bush would be a real tall order.

At least you're agreeing the economy is getting better. It's like pulling teeth to get you people to even admit that much sometimes.

Listen dear, the economy is still poor, we are still paying 3 bucks for a gallon of gas, food prices is OUTRAGOUS, etc etc..unemployment is still probably over 9%

thing are really not great AT ALL. and I know for damn sure I am not better off since the Obama took office, even with all the billions of our tax dollars he wasted and stole from us.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO HELP OBAMA.

Saying that Obama is better then Bush is no platform. Bush was the worst president this country has ever seen. He ruined the economy. He lied to us to pull us into two wars. He was sleeping on the job when the country was attacked. He stripped us of our freedoms.

Saying that Obama is better then Bush means nothing, as doing worse then bush would be a real tall order.

And yet, he was reelected. So if Obama is better than Bush...

Listen dear, the economy is still poor, we are still paying 3 bucks for a gallon of gas, food prices is OUTRAGOUS, etc etc..unemployment is still probably over 9%

thing are really not great AT ALL. and I know for damn sure I am not better off since the Obama took office, even with all the billions of our tax dollars he wasted and stole from us.
So the economy's not better...?
And it's Obama's fault...?

I'm not playing...see ya

I'm not playing...see ya

You shouldn't blame me. You did it to yourself.

You can claim the economy sucks, and it's Obama's fault. Or you can admit it's getting better, but claim it's got nothing to do with him.

But you try to do both, you only succeed in looking foolish.

I'm not playing...see ya

You shouldn't blame me. You did it to yourself.

You can claim the economy sucks, and it's Obama's fault. Or you can admit it's getting better, but claim it's got nothing to do with him.

But you try to do both, you only succeed in looking foolish.

Which is why she's out of here. I swear, it's surreal sometimes. They say two things at the same time, and they know it; but they still act like they're right no matter what. But you can't get them to agree to what they just admitted. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back