Biden & Pete lead US to best travel year in history!

Blaming President Biden for the cost of groceries is ignorant partisan idiocy.
We didn't really need all of that legislation printing trillions and trillions of dollars. And we still have at least a 1.7 trillion deficit this year.

OP hates women; would rather talk about Pete “The Meat” Buttsludge. Read the tea leaves.

So they improved after one of the worst holiday travel fuck ups in recent history when you hit rock bottom up is the only way you can go so well down for going the only direction they could.
tumblr_n1vni3szcL1rrx588o1_250[1].gif

That's the problem there are no good jobs.... and the Biden illegals are taking the ones that are left....
I just hired 9 college grads at $60k. I have 4 openings at the senior analyst level that pays $100k+. I have a director job I’ll be recruiting for in the $150ks. We usually have 1-2 junior analysts a month that turnover who go to higher paying jobs. I just hired one junior with an AA degree only that had good experience and was known by a leader here… I don’t usually make that exception.

There are lots of jobs.

So they improved after one of the worst holiday travel fuck ups in recent history when you hit rock bottom up is the only way you can go so well down for going the only direction they could.
View attachment 883063
It was better than any Trump year. Of course he did hire McConnell’s wife who he has slammed with racial slurs since.

Cola has kept up with inflation. Try again.

My Diet Coke certainly has, like almost all other goods. It costs significantly more, now, than it did at any time before Biden took office.

So, probably for the first time ever on this forum, without intending it, you actually said something that's true. Cola is more expensive, now, thanks to Biden's disastrous polices.

So are most other goods, much more important to our well-being than any soft drinks.

That's the problem there are no good jobs....

Get out there and better yourself, there are a crap ton of good jobs.

Go back and get your GED, that alone will open up door for you.

My 28 year old daughter with just a BSN is pulling in close to 200 grand in salary plus a bonus on top of that.

Biden and the Democrats have given great things to Americans. I pray they continue, unless they get out of the way and let me do great things for myself, which I prefer and is better.

Forum List

Back