Unemployment By The Numbers

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Each and every Republican run all the way back to Hoover has resulted in an unemployment rate higher than what they assumed:

1932 23.6
1952 3.0
1960 5.5
1968 3.6
1976 7.7
1980 7.1
1992 7.5
2001 4.0
2008 5.8

Except for the great depression they all look better than now!

If you look at this and fail to see what happened I feel for you. The exact same thing happened in the early 30's and it took eight years to begin to see daylight. Remember that Obama didn't assume the white house until January 2009 and Roosevelt didn't assume it till January 1933.

Portal Seven | U6 Unemployment Rate

Last edited:
Except for the great depression they all look better than now!

If you look at this and fail to see what happened I feel for you. The exact same thing happened in the early 30's and it took eight years to begin to see daylight. Remember that Obama didn't assume the white house until January 2009.

I miss the good old days when unempoldyment was at 5.8% what is it now? 21%?

LMAO! Typical Right Winger...don't give a goddam how many people are unemployed. The rates have hovered around 9% for over two years. It was on it's way up when Obama took office and it never slowed. Just curious...did you even click on the chart in my post?

Last edited:
If you look at this and fail to see what happened I feel for you. The exact same thing happened in the early 30's and it took eight years to begin to see daylight. Remember that Obama didn't assume the white house until January 2009.

I miss the good old days when unempoldyment was at 5.8% what is it now? 21%?

LMAO! Typical Right Winger...don't give a goddam how many people are unemployed. The rates have hovered around 9% for over two years.
The real unemployment numbers are much higher you liberal wacko They are around 21 to 23%

The real unemployment numbers are much higher you liberal wacko They are around 21 to 23%

Prove it you right wing asshole!

Prove the survey is accurate

ASSHOLE

Assuming that the surveys are consistently done over time, even if they are inaccurate, (and I think we all believe they are, more or less wrong!) their inaccuracies ought to be still give us trendlines.

OR...we can just take a walk down Main Street and count the boarded up businesses to get a more downhome POV about the employment picture.

Which is more accurate?

I'd say the walk down Main street give one a better indicator of what's happening in your neck of the woods.

Each and every Republican run all the way back to Hoover has resulted in an unemployment rate higher than what they assumed:

1932 23.6
1952 3.0
1960 5.5
1968 3.6
1976 7.7
1980 7.1
1992 7.5
2001 4.0
2008 5.8

What they fuck are you talking about?

Obama Fluffers are so hard to understand sometimes and for obvious reasons.

Prove it you right wing asshole!

Prove the survey is accurate

ASSHOLE

Assuming that the surveys are consistently done over time, even if they are inaccurate, (and I think we all believe they are, more or less wrong!) their inaccuracies ought to be still give us trendlines.

OR...we can just take a walk down Main Street and count the boarded up businesses to get a more downhome POV about the employment picture.

Which is more accurate?

I'd say the walk down Main street give one a better indicator of what's happening in your neck of the woods.

As a builder, just what do you think my opinion might be?

1932 23.6
1952 3.0
1960 5.5
1968 3.6
1976 7.7
1980 7.1
1992 7.5
2001 4.0
2008 5.8

Hold your breath dildo...whoever the Republican party nominates from that group of eight clowns will get their ass kicked a year from now. The one's who can speak intelligently(both of them) are liars and the other six don't know where they shit last.

Last edited:

1932 23.6
1952 3.0
1960 5.5
1968 3.6
1976 7.7
1980 7.1
1992 7.5
2001 4.0
2008 5.8

Hold your breath dildo...whoever the Republican party nominates from that group of eight clowns will get their ass kicked a year from now.

So you will continue to support those guilty of accessory to murder.

No guessing what type of moral character you have.............................

1932 23.6
1952 3.0
1960 5.5
1968 3.6
1976 7.7
1980 7.1
1992 7.5
2001 4.0
2008 5.8

And, there is only one in the entire list who exceeds barock hussein obienoodle's 9.1%

well done campbell

Hold your breath dildo...whoever the Republican party nominates from that group of eight clowns will get their ass kicked a year from now.

I came from west Tennessee...born during the depression. I know what the Republican party stands for and who they accomodate. My mother brainwashed all us kids to be Republicans but the last time I voted for one was Reagan for his second term. I'll never vote for another one if I live to 100. They've been against social security since the day FDR signed it into law. They don't think a poor person should even have a place in our country. At the same time they are bad mouthing illegal immigrants they hire them right and left for cheap labor. I wouldn't trust one of them in the shithouse with a mask on.

Michelle Bachman placed the entire Republican mantra into play recently when she quoted the bible, "Them That Work Eat And Them That Don't Don't" or whatever that ancient bunch of myths and fables actually says. What about the sick, what about the elderly, what about orphans, what about crippled people. You could take all the compassion in the entire Republican party and it wouldn't fill a thimble.

I came from west Tennessee...born during the depression. I know what the Republican party stands for and who they accomodate. My mother brainwashed all us kids to be Republicans but the last time I voted for one was Reagan for his second term. I'll never vote for another one if I live to 100. They've been against social security since the day FDR signed it into law. They don't think a poor person should even have a place in our country. At the same time they are bad mouthing illegal immigrants they hire them right and left for cheap labor. I wouldn't trust one of them in the shithouse with a mask on.

Michelle Bachman placed the entire Republican mantra into play recently when she quoted the bible, "Them That Work Eat And Them That Don't Don't" or whatever that ancient bunch of myths and fables actually says. What about the sick, what about the elderly, what about orphans, what about crippled people. You could take all the compassion in the entire Republican party and it wouldn't fill a thimble.

And yet the demoncrats are champions of the poor right? and they don't do a damn thing for themm.. know how I know????? cause they still poor.. all they do is get dummies like you to vote them into office, then they line their pockets with the wealth and you still poor.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back