Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

maybe so, the dems did quickly decide to fall in line when. xiden won. prior to that they spread mistrust and fear…so you are likely right it’s all politics

the gop was always about choice on the matter
Mistrust and fear? Yea right. It’s Republicans who mistrust our medical experts and fear the vaccine.

Mistrust and fear? Yea right. It’s Republicans who mistrust our medical experts and fear the vaccine.
haha go back and listen to dems like Harris, Xiden and the “Gold Standard” Cuomo were saying in 2020 about the vaccine it was pure mistrust about it.

They undermined everything…go back to fed and march when they called travel restriction xenophobic…invited people to party on Broadway and in China Town….

it was all political

haha go back and listen to dems like Harris, Xiden and the “Gold Standard” Cuomo were saying in 2020 about the vaccine it was pure mistrust about it.
You guys constantly bring up that Harris statement and it’s such a weak argument.

Here’s what she said:

“If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."

She said she didn’t trust Trump, not that she didn’t trust our public health professionals. It’s very simple.

Of course right-wing talk radio has been spinning that story around to the retarded talking point that you idiots try to use.

So how about we try being perfectly honest here. Kamala Harris trusts our health professionals. The people who don’t trust them are mainly Republicans.

You guys constantly bring up that Harris statement and it’s such a weak argument.

Here’s what she said:

“If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."

She said she didn’t trust Trump, not that she didn’t trust our public health professionals. It’s very simple.

Of course right-wing talk radio has been spinning that story around to the retarded talking point that you idiots try to use.

So how about we try being perfectly honest here. Kamala Harris trusts our health professionals. The people who don’t trust them are mainly Republicans.
oh i am aware…she made a number of statements like that spending mistrust…not just that one…but she wasn’t alone…

you just quoted one of them. She’s spreading mistrust and double talk.
In that quote, she CLEARLY stated that she would take the vaccine if the medical professionals said it was good to take.

Is that honestly the best you can come up with for her?

You’re just proving my point. You didn’t even know who Fauci was until Trump got into it with him.

Trump politicized this whole thing and turned you guys against our health officials.

It was the left, not the right, that deemed him the 2nd coming of Jesus.

We didn't know who he was because he was a nobody. You lefties made him Jesus Christ 2.0.

It was the left, not the right, that deemed him the 2nd coming of Jesus.

We didn't know who he was because he was a nobody. You lefties made him Jesus Christ 2.0.
Hyperbole much?

You guys turned against our public health officials because of Trump. It’s simple.

You didn’t even know who they were until Trump turned you against them.

Hyperbole much?

You guys turned against our public health officials because of Trump. It’s simple.

You didn’t even know who they were until Trump turned you against them.

Turned against our public health officials?

Make up shit much? LOL

Trump is the one who pushed for the vaccines you fucking moron.

If you remember which your dumb ass obviously does not, in initial trials the vaccines were shown to be over 90% effective. Within months that went down to 30%. Obviously the vaccines aren't what we thought they were. Why the fuck would I support vaccines that don't work? I was told they would, and they don't. CDC admits vaccines DON'T stop you from getting or OR spreading it.

So what, exactly, IS THE FUCKING POINT OF THE VACCINE?

Last edited:
and you have your degree in sciense of biological immunity to a particular infectious diseases .... how long have you been working in this field with all you scientific research ??? your response here has no scientific bases to it ... its totally political on your part ...Its people like you who refuse the vaccine causing more people to dye ... then they complain about he cost of living cost of gasoline is too high and they don't know why ...... saying injections are risky is total political ... they are less risky then the mumps vaccine the polo vaccine or any of the shots you had when you went to school ...the side effect of those drugs are 50% higher then the covid-19 vaccination ever could be ... ... its not political who are you kidding, not me...
Causing people to “dye”….yes folks this is your typical Biden voter.

Right. Like you guys didn’t turn against Fauci.

Lmao.
Fauci flip flopped way too frequently. I certainly do not believe he is credible. He goes on way too many talk shows. He has politicized this and as a doctor that to me is a terrible practice….see how I did that. I listen to my doctor. Don’t need the opinion of Fauci.

Fauci flip flopped way too frequently. I certainly do not believe he is credible. He goes on way too many talk shows. He has politicized this and as a doctor that to me is a terrible practice….see how I did that. I listen to my doctor. Don’t need the opinion of Fauci.

You turn against people because Trump turns against them.

You didn’t even know who Fauci was until Trump got into it with him.

You turn against people because Trump turns against them.

You didn’t even know who Fauci was until Trump got into it with him.
That doesn’t make any sense. He was on TV daily during the briefings. He was on 60 Minutes too. He let the fame go to his head. Don’t tell me what I do and do not do.

And you wouldn’t have turned against him had it not been for Trump.
I did not “turn” I find his flip flops on masks annoying as my kids are suffering because of it. Zero to do with Trump. Care to compare education? I am an educated person. I do not need DJT to tell me if I should trust a medical professional. I “turned” aka stopped respecting Fauci long before DJT did.

I did not “turn” I find his flip flops on masks annoying as my kids are suffering because of it. Zero to do with Trump. Care to compare education? I am an educated person. I do not need DJT to tell me if I should trust a medical professional. I “turned” aka stopped respecting Fauci long before DJT did.
By "flip flop," you mean before it was declared a pandemic and only 19 had died, he said masks weren't needed at that time; but then changed his position on masks after the WHO declared a pandemic and it began spreading like a wildfire. Unfortunately, you lack even the minimal cognitive abilities required to recognize that's not a flip-flop.

Forum List

Back