Unemployment By The Numbers

In all previous recessions home values were fairly stable. This whole thing happened because the mortgages and home values went to hell...or didn't you notice

People are still losing their homes today...as we speak.

Every recession/depression has some unique collection of causal events, but they are all manifestation of the same thing: credit expansion by the federal government.

That doesn't get Obama off the hook.

Yeah...the only way we're gonna' get Obama off the hook is re elect him. What the hell are you people gonna cry about then. Let's see...he's not a Muslim, He WAS born in the United States, He does have a birth certificate, He's not gay, He graduated from Harvard Magna Cum Laude, He can remember words with more than two syllables, He never has been divorced from two or three wives, He was behind the bosses desk when Osama Bin Laden was killed, stayed out of Libya and got what he wanted without ever putting a boot on the ground, is ending the troop committment to Iraq, etc. What the hell are you gonna' do..............what the hell are you gonna' say................

we're gonna say "We can't afford this asshole."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah...the only way we're gonna' get Obama off the hook is re elect him. What the hell are you people gonna cry about then. Let's see...he's not a Muslim, He WAS born in the United States, He does have a birth certificate, He's not gay, He graduated from Harvard Magna Cum Laude, He can remember words with more than two syllables, He never has been divorced from two or three wives, He was behind the bosses desk when Osama Bin Laden was killed, stayed out of Libya and got what he wanted without ever putting a boot on the ground, is ending the troop committment to Iraq, etc. What the hell are you gonna' do..............what the hell are you gonna' say................

It's good to see how delusional you drones are. The election will be a cinch if you're all sucking down so much Obama Kool-Aid.

Every recession/depression has some unique collection of causal events, but they are all manifestation of the same thing: credit expansion by the federal government.

That doesn't get Obama off the hook.

we're gonna say "We can't afford this asshole."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's see now...help me understand how you were so quiet while Reagan was quadrupling the debt and while George Bush was doubling it again...$5.5 trillion more but you can't afford the $4.4 trillion Obama has run up. Especially when the interest on the ReaganBushes debt was $450 billion each year when Obama took over. That means $1.3 trillion of Obama's debt was to pay interest on the Reagan Bushes debt. That kinda math is a little queer to me.

Are you sure you can count............................can you tell whether it's daylight or dark...........................are you a teen ager................................

Last edited:
Last edited:

I love the way people make claims and when you give them facts they ignore you.

I think I have my right hand wrapped around your throat. It has a head that closely resembles a German helmet ROTFLMAO

The throat you hold is your own throat. You come here giving bullshit as facts but the bullshit you give is your lunch that you will be eating tomorrow.

I love the way people make claims and when you give them facts they ignore you.

I think I have my right hand wrapped around your throat. It has a head that closely resembles a German helmet ROTFLMAO

The throat you hold is your own throat. You come here giving bullshit as facts but the bullshit you give is your lunch that you will be eating tomorrow.

No way Jose!! You have me mixed up with Fox News and Ann Coulter. Anybody on that staff can make shit up faster than carter could turn out oats.

Last edited:

No way Jose!! You have me mixed up with Fox News and Ann Coulter. Anybody on that staff can make shit up faster than carter could turn out oats.

1. The saying is Carter has peanuts.
2. Most new media embellishes on their news story.
3. You're whining because I just farted when you're wearing a underwear full of shit.
4. therefore you just got choked out.

Last edited:
This Chart Says It All

fredgraph.png

Your chart shows the employment ratio fell steeply during the last 1-2 years of the Bush presidency, and stopped falling within a year or so after Obama took office.

Is that what you meant it to show?

Each and every Republican run all the way back to Hoover has resulted in an unemployment rate higher than what they assumed:

1932 23.6
1952 3.0
1960 5.5
1968 3.6
1976 7.7
1980 7.1
1992 7.5
2001 4.0
2008 5.8

It is true. I did this math a few years ago and was surprised. Granted - unemployment went down over Reagan's two terms - but by the time his immediate successor and Vice President was done, all his progress was erased and then some.

LOL! I can remember when jobs were being lost under Bush and some folks brought up the "underemployment" numbers. Guess what the right's response to that was?

Forum List

Back