Understanding women

How is committing adultery or sexual exploitation or sex trafficking demonstrating an understanding of women?

I don't see how that means anything, there are plenty of women who sleep with married women and prostitutes, does that mean they also don't understand women? or do these rules only apply to the men?:doubt:

No, a single woman who sleeps with a married man committs adultery too.

The point is, you seem to think that sleeping with a married woman isn't as bad as sleeping with a prostitute. You seem to think you're better than ekrem.

Ok I want you to show me where I said any of that, I said I dont understand why anyone would pay for sex with so many willing women out there but I never said I look down on it, to each their own. I personally think we should legalize the business and tax it, like they do in Germany.

I don't see how that means anything, there are plenty of women who sleep with married women and prostitutes, does that mean they also don't understand women? or do these rules only apply to the men?:doubt:

The point is, you seem to think that sleeping with a married woman isn't as bad as sleeping with a prostitute. You seem to think you're better than ekrem.

Ok I want you to show me where I said any of that, I said I dont understand why anyone would pay for sex with so many willing women out there but I never said I look down on it, to each their own. I personally think we should legalize the business and tax it, like they do in Germany.

Are you telling me you haven't criticised ekrem?

How is committing adultery or sexual exploitation or sex trafficking demonstrating an understanding of women?

In both cases, the men are completely selfish.

That tells me all I need to know right there, the women are never to blame in any of those instances.:doubt:

Are women who are raped to blame? How about date rape? If some guy gets a married woman drunk or slips her a mickie so he can fuck her is she to blame?

Excuse me? you are talking about rape, that has nothing to do with consentual sex between 2 people.:confused:

Are you telling me you haven't criticised ekrem?

Sure, never said I was better than him though.

Before I had my first sex with my then "girlfriend", I went to a prostitute.
It was all in teenager ages. I didn't want to "fail" in-front of my girlfriend and wanted to be prepared.

I don't see anything wrong in that.

Prostitute should be glad, she had time with a young Adonis like I was back in that time. And it didn't last long, because I was inexperienced.
"Easy"-money for her.

It was all in teenager ages. I didn't want to "fail" in-front of my girlfriend and wanted to be prepared.

Would you accept from her that she had a male prostitute before you so she would be experienced for you?, after all it was in her teens.

Would you accept from her that she had a male prostitute before you so she would be experienced for you?, after all it was in her teens.

A woman who has plans binding me to her, wouldn't tell me she went to a male prostitute.
She wants me to recognize, that she's the right and perfect one.
Why would she tell something which deviates from her strategy?

And how many women go to "male prostitutes" anyway?
Women get sex anytime they want, it's because males want sex everytime and there is always a man outside the door to deliver.

I don't know about ekrem but I personally could care less.

Wouldn't bother me either. I just think ekrum has a double standard here. He can be experienced for her but she can't for him. Whether they tell one another or not. Instead of asking him would he except it from her, I should have asked him if he knew that of her.

Wouldn't bother me either. I just think ekrum has a double standard here. He can be experienced for her but she can't for him. Whether they tell one another or not. Instead of asking him would he except it from her, I should have asked him if he knew that of her.

I dont think you should get mad at your girlfriend if she did some of the same stuff you did, just my opinion though.

I dont think you should get mad at your girlfriend if she did some of the same stuff you did, just my opinion though.

Agreed.

The problem with woman is they want to be treated as guys and woman at the same time.

Woman want to do mens work all the time yet they want to be treated as woman while they're doing it.

I work in a factory right now as a factory supervisor and our female employment has skyrocketed, and all those females expect the guys to do all the physical labor while they sit around and do little to nothing.

If the guys are off doing heavy lifting and they refuse to lift a 10 lb box and sit around talking I'll send their ass home.

At the same time most of my workforce is Mexican, and they're very traditional when it comes to men and woman. The woman generally get the light work while the men generally do the hard work...

For that - at least the Latinos understand they're not equal to the men - at least not via blood, sweat and tears.

They know this and are content with it.....

Last edited:
That tells me all I need to know right there, the women are never to blame in any of those instances.:doubt:

Are women who are raped to blame? How about date rape? If some guy gets a married woman drunk or slips her a mickie so he can fuck her is she to blame?

Excuse me? you are talking about rape, that has nothing to do with consentual sex between 2 people.:confused:

I've just gotten back from a 40 hour training on Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy. It's on my mind.

We talked alot about "rape culture."

A woman who has plans binding me to her, wouldn't tell me she went to a male prostitute.
She wants me to recognize, that she's the right and perfect one.
Why would she tell something which deviates from her strategy?

And how many women go to "male prostitutes" anyway?
Women get sex anytime they want, it's because males want sex everytime and there is always a man outside the door to deliver.

You have some strange views about women. Sorry, ekrem, but you're clueless.

What is strange in this world?
There are enough people who carelessly commit to a woman who later turns out to be the wrong woman. After they recognize their mistake they've been sucked out of energy, their lust for life and sometimes also of money.

I won't make that mistake. I have expectations and demands to be met, that's not strange, but the result of careful future planning.

There are enough people who carelessly commit to a woman who later turns out to be the wrong woman. After they recognize their mistake they've been sucked out of energy, their lust for life and sometimes also of money.

I won't make that mistake. I have expectations and demands to be met, that's not strange, but the result of careful future planning.

Wrong woman or a STRONG confident woman?

Last edited:

You mean, hopefully your mother does not make that mistake... since she will be the one choosing for you.

You have to carefully select, and if you selected wrong that does not mean she is "STRONG, Confident".
You are totally wrong to imply, that failed relationships or marriages is the result of a STRONG woman.
There are treachery women out there. Lovely women, egoist women, money-grubbing women. All sorts.

You have to carefully select, and if you selected wrong that does not mean she is "STRONG, Confident".
You are totally wrong to imply, that failed relationships or marriages is the result of a STRONG woman.
There are treachery women out there. Lovely women, egoist women, money-grubbing women. All sorts.

I hate to burst your bubble... but there are just as many men out there with the attributes you give women.

Forum List

Back