Understanding women

Would you accept from her that she had a male prostitute before you so she would be experienced for you?, after all it was in her teens.

A woman who has plans binding me to her, wouldn't tell me she went to a male prostitute.
She wants me to recognize, that she's the right and perfect one.
Why would she tell something which deviates from her strategy?

And how many women go to "male prostitutes" anyway?
Women get sex anytime they want, it's because males want sex everytime and there is always a man outside the door to deliver.

How about because you should be honest with your partners? Though i would expect any muslim women to lie... considering what islam is.

I hope you feel comfortable in life being deceived.

Would you accept from her that she had a male prostitute before you so she would be experienced for you?, after all it was in her teens.

A woman who has plans binding me to her, wouldn't tell me she went to a male prostitute.

Women get sex anytime they want, it's because males want sex everytime and there is always a man outside the door to deliver.

Go inside the house ekrum.

You have some strange views about women. Sorry, ekrem, but you're clueless.

What is strange in this world?
There are enough people who carelessly commit to a woman who later turns out to be the wrong woman. After they recognize their mistake they've been sucked out of energy, their lust for life and sometimes also of money.

I won't make that mistake. I have expectations and demands to be met, that's not strange, but the result of careful future planning.

I have no problem with you taking your time and planning carefully. You have a lot to learn about women.

Good luck.

Lol! None of you guys understand women!

Now, a real woman is a man's best friend, she will never stand him up and never let him down.
She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.
She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do.
She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.
She will make him feel confident and sexy, seductive and invincible and..............
Oh wait...............Damn! I'm thinking of beer.
It's beer that does that! Sorry. :redface:

Last edited:
Going on a different tack here, but there are many different reasons why men and women are different. Some science based. Some more spiritual based. In the end, it still comes down to a Yin-Yang thing; two complementary forces where neither is better than the other, both are necessary and a balance between the two desirable.

Taken to a larger social issue, the differences between the Left and Right, Democrats and Republicans, can also be seen as feminine and masculine components. It shouldn't escape anyone's attention here that a "nanny state" is a motherly point of view. If you want to understand women, then look at the Democratic party. If you want to understand the Democratic Party, look at women. The same goes for men and Republicans. Neither is superior, but each provides a point of view necessary to our survival as a species.

2011-08-19T160125Z_01_BTRE77I18IF00_RTROPTP_2_OUKWD-UK-TURKEY-IRELAND-STABBING.JPG

The bodies of two Northern Irish women are taken to a morgue by a funerary vehicle as Turkish paramilitary police block a road near Izmir (reuters_tickers)

The alarm is said to have been raised by the daughter after the women failed to return home.

A police search of the estate where they were staying discovered bloodstained clothing in a bin[/quote]

Video: Two Northern Irish women found dead in Turkey - Telegraph

A 17-year-old Turkish waiter has been arrested after two women from Northern Ireland were found dead with their throats slashed in a wooded area on the outskirts of Izmir city in western Turkey, local media reported Friday.

The suspect, known only as R. C., was believed to be the boyfriend of the 15-year-old daughter of one of the women. They had started dating after the girl and her mother visited the restaurant where R.C. worked in the popular seaside resort of Kusadasi, south of Izmir.

After first denying any connection to the women, the suspect confessed to the murders, saying he had killed the women because the mother denied him permission to marry her daughter, several national newspapers reported on their websites.

The daughter became suspicious after her mother and friend failed to return home from their trip and raised the alarm. R.C.'s father has also been arrested in connection with the murders, media reported.

One of the women is believed to have owned property in Kusadasi and was a regular visitor to the area, a popular destination with British and Irish tourists

Have you leaned how to talk to women on your own yet ekrem? :eusa_shhh:

No. Marriage results from the necessity to bind men to women so men support women in their survival. Think of a world without electricity, without stability and laws. In such world woman was just helpless flesh walking around.

And I would never marry a woman who has lower education-level then me.
The only exception is when her body is way above average and her mother is not chubby.

If she has same education-level, then she can have an average body, and she can make own decisions within family. If not, my word counts - I am the smarter one.

The Turk who relishes the death of the Kurds but who can't talk to a woman alone.

Killing them alone is easier for some Turks it seems.

I've just gotten back from a 40 hour training on Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy. It's on my mind.

We talked alot about "rape culture."

I'd love to hear more about it even though I'm leery of those who use "victimization" as a cause since it can be as easily abused as those who bully and mistreat others. Example: tossing out the race card when a topic has nothing to do with race.

I've just gotten back from a 40 hour training on Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy. It's on my mind.

I'd love to hear more about it even though I'm leery of those who use "victimization" as a cause since it can be as easily abused as those who bully and mistreat others. Example: tossing out the race card when a topic has nothing to do with race.

One of the areas we looked at in the training is the advertising and entertainment industries, and the way sex roles for men and women are distorted.

Most females are primitive in what they want.

They want a man who can kick another mans ass while putting food on the table.

I suppose if you want to understand females one would have to read Darwin and apply those ideas to modern culture - or at least western culture.

We have not strayed from our primitive ancestors just yet - we just live in a society of ethics.

Last edited:

One of the areas we looked at in the training is the advertising and entertainment industries, and the way sex roles for men and women are distorted.

Distorted how? Men love sex and Women created the oldest profession because of it?

Correct, but don't forget the second half of that: Most males are primitive in what they want. They want woman who fucks like a whore but takes care of them like their mother.

Distorted how? Men love sex and Women created the oldest profession because of it?

No, it's not about that. Rape culture, that's what I was referring to.

Please don't be coy or mysterious. Explain. Not everyone has the experiences you have and vice versa. If you believe a "rape culture" exists, then not only should you explain what it is, but you should explain your thoughts on how to correct it.

In general ekrem, the "secret" to getting to know or understand a "woman" (or a "man")
is NOT to seek some generalization by gender that you think will explain it.

If you treat people as individuals you can ask the individual reason why they do or respond to you as they do. I would start with that. Just ask one-on-one, based on who they are!

Then, after you get to know someone, sure, there may be areas where patterns of behavior or thought fall into more general patterns by gender. Of course that will happen.

But it should not be the deciding factor to look for.
You will have MUCH better luck understanding people in general by
getting to know them as individuals, what patterns they get from their mothers fathers or family culture, what reactions come from their childhood or past relations.

These patterns are unique to each person! So get to know THAT!
Ironically you will learn about yourself in comparison when you find
areas that you have different conditioning and responses than someone else.
You are just as unique because of who YOU are, before your gender comes into play.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

1. I would think she does not want you to pay her bill, for whatever reason.
Maybe she doesn't want to oblige you but keep even control of the relationship?
2. Maybe she still cooks the way she thinks you would like it to taste.
If you like it hotter or less sweet, if you can say it in a way that doesn't insult her
cooking for you, you can direct her toward that idea. But chances are that would
come across as ungrateful, so it's better not to say anything. If you are married
and you can talk openly about how you prefer things, that's different.
With friends, better to accept graciously, let things slide that aren't important,
and not read too much into it.

???

So it's okay for YOU not to respect spiritual laws that if you are having sexual relations with someone other than your wife, then you are having sex with someone else's partner or future partner.

But for the woman, she is supposed to be the one and only for you?

Why isn't it the other way as well Ekrem?

If you follow Islam which also teaches to follow Mosaic law in Judaism and Christian law in the Bible, then you should not allow ANY adultery or fornication, or sex except between spiritual husband and wife joined by God.

Correct, but don't forget the second half of that: Most males are primitive in what they want. They want woman who fucks like a whore but takes care of them like their mother.

Those are the pseudo-males...... The white collar asshats that sit around the water cooler all day and cry about why their dryer isn't working.

Please don't be coy or mysterious. Explain. Not everyone has the experiences you have and vice versa. If you believe a "rape culture" exists, then not only should you explain what it is, but you should explain your thoughts on how to correct it.

It's hard to explain. We discussed it in recent sexual assault training. We looked at the message in certain magazine ads.

Without the pictures to show you, it would be difficult to describe what I mean.

I remember one photo shows a scantily clad woman with a boot mark on her face.

I used to work at a sex shop AKA Lovers Lane .

Anyone want to hear any cool stores as how sexual woman can be?

It's hard to explain. We discussed it in recent sexual assault training. We looked at the message in certain magazine ads.

Without the pictures to show you, it would be difficult to describe what I mean.

I remember one photo shows a scantily clad woman with a boot mark on her face.

It's not hard to explain if it is truth. Like the conspiracy theorists and other antagonists on this forum it is difficult to explain if is is hype, distortion or just plain BS.

There's no doubt in my mind that bad things happen in the world. They do. But to say all women are victims of men or to say pictures of scantily clad women are an abomination are just not true.

Forum List

Back