Understanding the Right

Failed by getting 2m more votes.

Yes, illegal and fraudulent votes are impressive.
Meanwhile, Trump got over 30% more electoral votes.
I keep hearing about these voter frauds. But my understanding is that it is just a right wing urban myth.

We've noticed your widespread ignorance of the truth.
Don't look now...but there ain't much voter fraud, and there ain't much voter supression

Don't look now...but there ain't much voter fraud

Excellent! That means after voter ID, Dems won't lose many votes.
You're not much of a reader are you....

Yes, illegal and fraudulent votes are impressive.
Meanwhile, Trump got over 30% more electoral votes.
I keep hearing about these voter frauds. But my understanding is that it is just a right wing urban myth.

Don't look now...but there ain't much voter fraud, and there ain't much voter supression

I've read plenty of liberal whining that voter ID is no fair because minorities are unable to get one.

I guess liberals think they're too stupid or something?

I've also read plenty of liberal claims that voter fraud never happens.
Makes me wonder why liberals then whine so much when anti-fraud measures are discussed.
It's almost like they know they'll lose votes if such measures are ever enacted.

I've read plenty of liberal whining that voter ID is no fair because minorities are unable to get one.

Makes me wonder why liberals then whine so much when anti-fraud measures are discussed.
It's almost like they know they'll lose votes if such measures are ever enacted.
But you didn't read what I wrote when I said "there ain't much voter fraud, and there ain't much voter suppression"

But you didn't read what I wrote when I said "there ain't much voter fraud, and there ain't much voter suppression"

I saw what you wrote, and I disagree with your claim about fraud.

Forum List

Back