Lindell TV

Democrats struck out twice. They know how to add rings to the circus.
Hilarious

Was not the former 1-term fuckup Impeached twice.

With ya know bob, real evidence.

91 charges...and millions more to E Jean Carroll coming.

Hilarious

Was not the former 1-term fuckup Impeached twice.

With ya know bob, real evidence.

91 charges...and millions more to E Jean Carroll coming.
That is like Democrats keep bragging they were defeated two times by the Senate.
We see who is charging, how they do it, and how by crooked judges it is short term working. But Trump also has the appeals process. And will defeat the crooked Democrats.

Congress is doing what?

Adding another ring to the circus.
The Supreme Court has ruled that the Congress has the right to prosecute criminals. Biden is head of his own personal crime family as Democrats will learn soon enough.

Tommy you are a good advertiser for Lindell TV but I am not going to watch, you enjoy.

The Supreme Court has ruled that the Congress has the right to prosecute criminals. Biden is head of his own personal crime family as Democrats will learn soon enough.
Bob, when did you surrender to ignorance?

That is like Democrats keep bragging they were defeated two times by the Senate.
We see who is charging, how they do it, and how by crooked judges it is short term working. But Trump also has the appeals process. And will defeat the crooked Democrats.
Bob, really just playing the stupid cards. Just throw down the victim card too.

Due to your bragging, how many times have you jailed Trump??? ha ha
I won’t be the one doing that bob.

Tell me, how many millions did the fuckup lose today in court with his childish behavior.

I won’t be the one doing that bob.

Tell me, how many millions did the fuckup lose today in court with his childish behavior.
How would you like to be treated by that judge were it you in court?

Forum List

Back