Understanding the Right

Today's right is not something that needs to be understood, just defeated
Certain parts of it....

But then...the effect Trump has on some righties brings out those deplorable qualities in almost all of them.

I think all that just needs to run it's course.

Deregulation is necessary to see if the reason we first regulated something still exists.

Letting people run around expressing racial resentments might need to happen again for a while so we can see if that sort should continue to be social pariahs.

Trump is letting the demons loose.

Rarely do platforms based on reform because of anger work.

Which is exactly why liberals failed this election.
It's been nothing but racial and social justice for the last eight years and people are tired of it.
If Trump can deliver all the hatred will fade.

Certain parts of it....

But then...the effect Trump has on some righties brings out those deplorable qualities in almost all of them.

Deregulation is necessary to see if the reason we first regulated something still exists.

Letting people run around expressing racial resentments might need to happen again for a while so we can see if that sort should continue to be social pariahs.

It's been nothing but racial and social justice for the last eight years and people are tired of it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I rest my case.

But remember....Trump won because Democrats sat on their asses.

Period

Certain parts of it....

Failed by getting 2m more votes.

Certain parts of it....

I rest my case.

Period

Dems lost because they refused address the things that matter to the American people. And it wasnt BLM and men in womens restrooms.
Trump actually did run on the things Americans are concerned about.
Crappy healthcare, illegal immigration and jobs. Blame the press and the left for turning those issues into racial ones.
It's really that simple

Certain parts of it....

Illegals and the dead dont count Thomas.
And although you wish they did it doesnt change the outcome.

Certain parts of it....

You need 2/3 of the states to get rid of the electoral college, and the electoral college benefits about 40 small states.

So it's the tyranny of the minority rednecks

Certain parts of it....

I rest my case.

Period

Dems lost because they refused address the things that matter to the American people. And it wasnt BLM and men in womens restrooms.
Crappy healthcare, illegal immigration and jobs. Blame the press and the left for turning those issues into racial ones.
It's really that simple
You're delusional.

There are way more registered Democrats than Republicans in the US.

If everyone registered to vote, did in every election, and voted for their party, the Democrats would never lose.

Your foundationless theory also doesn't take into account the Independents. Furthermore, the Democrats don't have a huge percentage of swing voters within the party. The concept of "Reagan Democrats" is outdated.

Certain parts of it....

Yes, illegal and fraudulent votes are impressive.
Meanwhile, Trump got over 30% more electoral votes.

Certain parts of it....

I rest my case.

Period

It's really that simple
You're delusional.

If everyone registered to vote, did in every election, and voted for their party, the Democrats would never lose.

Your foundationless theory also doesn't take into account the Independents. Furthermore, the Democrats don't have a huge percentage of swing voters within the party. The concept of "Reagan Democrats" is outdated.

Than explain the failure of the blue wall.
The American middle class dumped dems because they feel they've been marginalized by the party that used to claim they stood by them.
It became obvious that they didnt and the blue wall came crashing down.

Certain parts of it....

I rest my case.

Period

It's really that simple
You're delusional.

Than explain the failure of the blue wall.
The American middle class dumped dems because they feel they've been marginalized by the party that used to claim they stood by them.
It became obvious that they didnt and the blue wall came crashing down.
Only Latino Democrats turned out to vote in higher than usual numbers in Michigan, Wisconsin, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.

Trump won for the same reason Obama did in 2012.

Righties love to declare liberalism dead whenever they win, which is about 1/2 the time

Certain parts of it....

I keep hearing about these voter frauds. But my understanding is that it is just a right wing urban myth.

Certain parts of it....

I keep hearing about these voter frauds. But my understanding is that it is just a right wing urban myth.

No surprise there....your lack of understanding has almost reached legendary status.

Certain parts of it....

It happens but not in significant enough numbers to qualify as a problem

Certain parts of it....

Just a crutch for some to lean on.

Just a crutch for some to lean on.
I think the threat of both voter fraud and voter suppression serve the same purpose but for different sides.

Motivating people to get out an vote

Certain parts of it....

We've noticed your widespread ignorance of the truth.

Certain parts of it....

Don't look now...but there ain't much voter fraud, and there ain't much voter supression

Don't look now...but there ain't much voter fraud, and there ain't much voter supression

Don't look now...but there ain't much voter fraud

Excellent! That means after voter ID, Dems won't lose many votes.

Forum List

Back