A list of Woke (anti-conservative) corporations

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I read this article, but since financial concerns are not my forte' I didn't understand the last paragraph. Maybe someone can explain it to me (us)?

In any case, some of the woke corporations are listed here, but not sure all of them are?

Is Planet Fitness there?

At some of their sites, they have every cable station known to man (so it seems) but not Fox or Newsmax or ANY conservative station. I complained about it and got ignored. :mad:

I don't know what ESG investment is. Why don't those who write these articles define such terms?

I read this article, but since financial concerns are not my forte' I didn't understand the last paragraph. Maybe someone can explain it to me (us)?

In any case, some of the woke corporations are listed here, but not sure all of them are?

Is Planet Fitness there?

At some of their sites, they have every cable station known to man (so it seems) but not Fox or Newsmax or ANY conservative station. I complained about it and got ignored. :mad:

I don't know what ESG investment is. Why don't those who write these articles define such terms?

is your wikipedia broke?

esg was another conservative hysteria. somewhere between common core and critical race theory. it basically means that you are a failure as a parent and need to blame the poor teacher who has to deal with your little angel all day while you're watching soaps and slamming cooking sherry.

is your wikipedia broke?

esg was another conservative hysteria. somewhere between common core and critical race theory. it basically means that you are a failure as a parent and need to blame the poor teacher who has to deal with your little angel all day while you're watching soaps and slamming cooking sherry.

kind of comical

ironic

You speak on the topic of education, while showing in your "grammar" and syntax and etc that you yourself are not educated.

I guess you could just be mentally lazy... Either way, it is not attractive, to say the least and neither is your support for the Party of Child Murderers and Other Perverts

You kids keep adding to that boycott list. Please.

Before long you guys are gonna be starving to death and we won't have to worry about you anymore.
We'll just hunt and grow our own food, while not providing any for you. We'll see who starves first.

You kids keep adding to that boycott list. Please.

Before long you guys are gonna be starving to death and we won't have to worry about you anymore.
We grow most of the food, shut it or we'll cut off your food supply. When Dems are starving they won't be able to stir up so much trouble.

we need to stop patronizing these bastards.

But that said, there are good Planet Fitness sites. I just know of a couple bad ones.

and they are liberal @ the corporate level, apparently

We'll just hunt and grow our own food, while not providing any for you. We'll see who starves first.
LOL, sure.

scooby-doo-laugh.gif

Is Planet Fitness there?

There is no such thing as ‘woke’ as misrepresented and lied about by conservatives.

And it’s perfectly appropriate for corporations to oppose rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate.

Forum List

Back