Understanding the Right

You guys don't even know what bathroom to use yet

So you want to get out of your bubble: try reading these conservative websites

Interesting article.

I cant say I know any of these news sites but I am happy to have a look.

Does anybody have experience of these ?

I don't read any of those consistently. Not Brietbart, nor Gateway Pundit nor Alex Jones...I've caught them fudging the truth.

Sometimes I'll read an article or two from Reason, American Conservative, or Weekly Standard.

I read some of The Hill, Mediaite, CNS news...but not every day.

What I read religiously is Drudge...every morning...and Lucianne...every morning...first thing like clockwork.

I also watch TYT and TYT Politics, to get a sense of what the other side is thinking. Anna I can do without, but Cenk, Jordan and Emma are palatable. We may never agree, but I appreciate their passion.

I have come to the conclusion, although once a Pub myself, they would rather the poor stand in food lines instead of getting food stamps if needed.

No equal education or health care. Forward are the days of the rich getting even more richer and the poor willing to work for pennies.

If you possessed the ability to understand the right, you'd be one........
whats to get? your just a bunch of hateful paranoid bigots?

" You're "

upload_2016-11-23_15-53-6.png

Today's right is not something that needs to be understood, just defeated
Isn't that what you just tried to do?

Didn't work out that great, huh?
You lefty idiots are doing a great job.

You've lost the House, Senate, and White House and likely the Supreme Court for a generation or more.

You're down to just a handful of governors and have lost hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of state legislative seats.

In short, your party is in shambles and you've been consigned to the back seats of the bus. Enjoy the ride, losers.

Today's right is not something that needs to be understood, just defeated
Certain parts of it....

But then...the effect Trump has on some righties brings out those deplorable qualities in almost all of them.

I think all that just needs to run it's course.

Deregulation is necessary to see if the reason we first regulated something still exists.

Letting people run around expressing racial resentments might need to happen again for a while so we can see if that sort should continue to be social pariahs.

Trump is letting the demons loose.

Rarely do platforms based on reform because of anger work.

Forum List

Back