Do repubs really think Michelle will be the nominee?

Who the fuck knows?

The odds of the DNC permitting their puppet to run seem to be on the narrow side.

If they tell him that he has decided to bow out, Potato will drop out.

With Potato out of the race, do the same DNC manipulators want to have Kamala HeelsUp (the cackling jackal) Harris being their nominee? Quite unlikely.

Is Newscum a possible DNC savior? Not when folks see what that moron has done to California.

Shrillary again? Please.

Their field is small and weak.

Do I think it will be Big Mike Obama? Not necessarily. But it’s not out of the question.
It's not out of the question to you because you're an idiot.

The last thing The Obama's want is a return to Washington, asswipe. And neither does Melania, so STFU.

Papa has always intimated that Michelle is a man. He lusts for Michelle.
lol! Coming to winco’s defense I see, he is backagain’s bitch and now he let me into his empty head. What a pathetic two posters.

If you can back up your claim do it.

I didn’t realize how weak you all believe winco is, that you need to fight her battles.

lol! Coming to winco’s defense I see, he is backagain’s bitch and now he let me into his empty head. What a pathetic two posters.

If you can back up your claim do it.

I didn’t realize how weak you all believe winco is, that you need to fight her battles.
People can research your exposed perverted lust for her on the Board. It amazes me that such as you want a manny tranny.

Several right wing pundits have predicted that Biden will drop out, and Michelle Obama will be named as Democratic candidate. I am unaware of anything she might have said to suggest this is a possibility. Does anybody have any credible reason to believe this might happen, or is it just another effort to keep trump's followers rile up?

There is a really weird obsession by MAGA rubes with Michelle Obama.

Their inner bigot is fighting to get out.

We were winning. We are not winning any longer. We need to go back to winning.
Obama is a major player in the NWO. They will reach their 2030 takeover goal if we stay under Democrat control. The two people that they say will spoil their plans are the two men who still fight to stay sovereign. Putin will not give up Russia, and Trump will not give up America.
FINALLY!
A MAGAt admits that Trump and Putin are like peas in a pod!

Why are so hot for a manny tranny.
If that is what you need to believe in order to feel better about your life, then go right ahead, it matters not what a mindless, bigoted, asshole like yourself thinks.

if you want to discuss Michelle and her chance of running for President, let me know, if you want to continue to be a bigoted, mindless, asshole, then we are done. Have a good day.

Several right wing pundits have predicted that Biden will drop out, and Michelle Obama will be named as Democratic candidate. I am unaware of anything she might have said to suggest this is a possibility. Does anybody have any credible reason to believe this might happen, or is it just another effort to keep trump's followers rile up?

Good as anybody else they got....

That big gnarly sasquatch may be packing down there. IDK. I really don’t care either. But I guarantee you she is not going to run for president because it will damage her lucrative brand. Right now it has all it could ever want: fame, adoration, power. If she tries to run for president it will all end because it will necessarily expose her incompetence and hateful bigotry. Nobody will ever buy one of her stupid books again.

Just like the real Sasquatch, she must lurk in the shadows. She shows herself once in a while, but never long enough to be pinned down. She is just as empty and fake as Barry-O. Personally, I would LOVE to see her try and run so I could watch her fall in her face. It tickles me to see hateful, neo-Marxist, lying piles of filth fall on their face.

Again, it will not happen. Notwithstanding her certain narcissism, both Sasquatch and Barry don’t want to give up the good life. Hell, they can tinker with politics now, and it is done in shadows with zero accountability.

Forum List

Back