Do repubs really think Michelle will be the nominee?

I’d have to start in order to “stop,” you imbecile. Damn. You’re dumb.

Worry about it when you suck her penis.

Zzz

It is a fact that you’re a dope.

Zzz

Worry about it. A lot. Spend many sleepless nights asking yourself: “Does BackAgain really really think that Michelle Obama is actually a male?!?!?”

His penis knows the actual answer.
More Deflection. Just answer the DIRECT Question.

Is The First Lady known as Michelle Obama a Man or a Woman?

More Deflection. Just answer the DIRECT Question.

Is The First Lady known as Michelle Obama a Man or a Woman?
Is it that important what sex he thinks Michelle is? Not sure why you let him in your head.,

Do repubs really think Michelle will be the nominee?​

Are you admitting Old Man Biden is folding? Can't do the job? Not that he ever could. Good. Out of office, I can't wait for the criminal proceedings to begin on his family! If you think Michael Obumma is going to step in, you are saying that the office of president is a joke, a figurehead and that anyone can do the job, because Mike has no "qualifications" other than having slept in the White House, but then, we all know that Biden couldn't do the job neither. Basically, if he runs, that is an admission that Obumma has been running things these past four years clandestinely in the shadows for Biden, and now hopes to run things another 8 years under his "wife." That amounts to a 20 year Obumma coup. Democrats are really out of answers.

Several right wing pundits have predicted that Biden will drop out, and Michelle Obama will be named as Democratic candidate. I am unaware of anything she might have said to suggest this is a possibility. Does anybody have any credible reason to believe this might happen, or is it just another effort to keep trump's followers rile up?

I don't, although I am a right leaning independent, registered as a Republican for primary voting purposes. She has zero interest in this and she is far too intelligent to want the horrible job where 50% of country will be out to get you 24/7.

You are such a baby, quit throwing a tantrum, why would he tell you anything when he owns you. Dumb chump.
No LUBE makes you upset.
It's weak when you try to speak for another.

I'll ask you....

Is The Former First Lady, known as Michelle Obama, a Man or a Woman?

I predict your Va-J-J is too sandy to answer the question w/out some deflection.
Go get a rinse, and come back and answer the question.

Several right wing pundits have predicted that Biden will drop out, and Michelle Obama will be named as Democratic candidate. I am unaware of anything she might have said to suggest this is a possibility. Does anybody have any credible reason to believe this might happen, or is it just another effort to keep trump's followers rile up?

Michelle wasn't thrilled about being the First Black family in the White House and the effect it had on their family, but she undertook the job and handled it with great generosity of spirit. But I seriously doubt she wants to repeat it.

Michelle was never the policy wonk that Hillary Clinton was, nor did she participate in cabinet meetings.

No LUBE makes you upset.
It's weak when you try to speak for another.

I'll ask you....

I predict your Va-J-J is too sandy to answer the question w/out some deflection.
Go get a rinse, and come back and answer the question.

I was going to answer you however now you go look it up yourself, for insulting me, what a stupid bitch you are. I think you just like being backagain‘s bitch.

I was going to answer you however now you go look it up yourself, for insulting me, what a stupid bitch you are. I think you just like being backagain‘s bitch.
That is the WORST denial I have ever seen.

So Man or Woman?

Too much winning for y'all?
We were winning. We are not winning any longer. We need to go back to winning.
Obama is a major player in the NWO. They will reach their 2030 takeover goal if we stay under Democrat control. The two people that they say will spoil their plans are the two men who still fight to stay sovereign. Putin will not give up Russia, and Trump will not give up America.

Forum List

Back