Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

Liberals, especially white liberals, are such unreal patronizing racist piece of shit pawns for their democrat masters who need divisions In races, genders and classes to gain and keep power.

Such fucking pathetic sheep.

The cop was fucking 100% innocent, we all have said since August. The fat thug received instant karma and I personally do not give one shit. All I do know is it was proven the cop did his job and I wish there were more cops like him.

Hey, liberals! Fuck you!
Hey Owl, we founded the place, so get the fuck out of my country if you hate it so much. TY.

Liberals, especially white liberals, are such unreal patronizing racist piece of shit pawns for their democrat masters who need divisions In races, genders and classes to gain and keep power.

The cop was fucking 100% innocent, just like we all said since August. The fat thug received instant karma and I personally do not give one shit. All I do know is it was proven the cop did his job and I wish there were more cops like him.

Hey, liberals! Fuck you!
Slight difference from my POV. Yes the cop did his job. But I don't wish there we more like him. I don't like the idea that a Barney Fife cop might shoot one of my relatives some day out of fear for his life. I'm more a fan of Andy than Barney.

The cop was fucking 100% innocent, just like we all said since August. The fat thug received instant karma and I personally do not give one shit. All I do know is it was proven the cop did his job and I wish there were more cops like him.

Hey, liberals! Fuck you!
Slight difference from my POV. Yes the cop did his job. But I don't wish there we more like him. I don't like the idea that a Barney Fife cop might shoot one of my relatives some day out of fear for his life. I'm more a fan of Andy than Barney.

It's ok if he dies though

The cop was fucking 100% innocent, we all have said since August. The fat thug received instant karma and I personally do not give one shit. All I do know is it was proven the cop did his job and I wish there were more cops like him.

Hey, liberals! Fuck you!
Hey Owl, we founded the place, so get the fuck out of my country if you hate it so much. TY.

So it was you that created and condoned slavery.

Deflection dead ahead folks.

Hey, liberals! Fuck you!

would one of your relatives try to take a cop's gun and try to shoot him in the copcar?

Hey, liberals! Fuck you!

It's too bad that they have moved so far to the left of what they founded this nation on, which is limited Federal Government, instead of bigger and bigger Federal Government.

Last edited:
Why the hell do low information hypocrite lefties think the right wing hates all government? Is it lack of understand or does hatred cloud liberal thinking?

Why the hell do low information hypocrite lefties think the right wing hates all government? Is it lack of understand or does hatred cloud liberal thinking?
It's because it's easier to refute a position people dont hold than deal with the actual positions people do hold. How hard is it to make fun of "we dont need any roads or firemen"? Not very. How hard is it to refute "the government that dictates what people can do iwth their own property is clearly too big and intrusive"? Very. That's why.

It's what they are fed. It shows how much they really care to know about others. ZERO

People of ALL races tend to have an expectation of good treatment.

Actually not. One member of any race who charges a cop and tries to kill him deserves whatever fate befalls him. They don't need to be treated like a saint or a martyr. Micheal Brown was a punk and acted like a punk. He died as one. His parents should be ashamed they raised him up that way, now they will live with that on their conscience for the rest of their natural lives.

It doesn't matter if you're black, white, purple, pink or polka dotted; you get treated the same as everyone else, whether good or bad. You can't cry racism each time a black kid screws up and gets arrested or killed. It's as if you are encouraging such behavior because of his race. You believe a black kid can do whatever he wants and get away with it.

Did Michael Brown have a criminal record and a history of violence? Were there witnesses who said he tried to kill the police officer?

Actually not. One member of any race who charges a cop and tries to kill him deserves whatever fate befalls him. They don't need to be treated like a saint or a martyr. Micheal Brown was a punk and acted like a punk. He died as one. His parents should be ashamed they raised him up that way, now they will live with that on their conscience for the rest of their natural lives.

It doesn't matter if you're black, white, purple, pink or polka dotted; you get treated the same as everyone else, whether good or bad. You can't cry racism each time a black kid screws up and gets arrested or killed. It's as if you are encouraging such behavior because of his race. You believe a black kid can do whatever he wants and get away with it.

Did Michael Brown have a criminal record and a history of violence? Were there witnesses who said he tried to kill the police officer?
Yes, yes, and yes.

Let's see about the idea that liberals have sought to expand liberty:

* It was liberals who imposed the income tax on all Americans in the early 1900s, an idea that was abhorrent to previous generations of Americans.
* It is liberals who are doing all in their power to defeat school choice. They don't want parents to be able to decide how their education tax dollars are used for their child, because the teachers unions oppose any threat to the corrupt, collapsing public school system.
* It was liberals who forced parents to bus their kids to schools 20-40 miles away rather than allow them to continue to attend their neighborhood school.
* It was liberals who made it illegal to simply post the Ten Commandments in public schools. Heaven forbid we teach our kids that it's morally wrong to lie, cheat, kill, and steal.
* It was liberals who made it illegal to have a traditional Christmas play in public school. (In my school, many of my fellow students were Jewish, and they enjoyed playing roles in the Christmas play as much as anybody else did, and nobody was "offended.")
* It was liberals who made it illegal to have a voluntary prayer before high school football games.
* It was liberals who made it illegal for kids to have voluntary teacher-led prayer in public school classrooms.
* It was liberals who made it possible for local governments to impose eminent domain to force you to give up your house against your will if the city or county wants to zone it for commercial purposes.

And now, in the name of "non-discrimination," liberals are trying to force Christian churches and businesses to host or service gay ceremonies against their will, even though gays could easily find other venues and businesses to host or service their ceremonies.

"Bigotry" is imposing your values on others to the point of forcing them to host or service ceremonies that you know they find morally offensive, when you could readily and easily find other places and businesses to host or service your ceremonies.

* It was liberals who imposed the income tax on all Americans in the early 1900s, an idea that was abhorrent to previous generations of Americans.
* It is liberals who are doing all in their power to defeat school choice. They don't want parents to be able to decide how their education tax dollars are used for their child, because the teachers unions oppose any threat to the corrupt, collapsing public school system.
* It was liberals who forced parents to bus their kids to schools 20-40 miles away rather than allow them to continue to attend their neighborhood school.
* It was liberals who made it illegal to simply post the Ten Commandments in public schools. Heaven forbid we teach our kids that it's morally wrong to lie, cheat, kill, and steal.
* It was liberals who made it illegal to have a traditional Christmas play in public school. (In my school, many of my fellow students were Jewish, and they enjoyed playing roles in the Christmas play as much as anybody else did, and nobody was "offended.")
* It was liberals who made it illegal to have a voluntary prayer before high school football games.
* It was liberals who made it illegal for kids to have voluntary teacher-led prayer in public school classrooms.
* It was liberals who made it possible for local governments to impose eminent domain to force you to give up your house against your will if the city or county wants to zone it for commercial purposes.

And now, in the name of "non-discrimination," liberals are trying to force Christian churches and businesses to host or service gay ceremonies against their will, even though gays could easily find other venues and businesses to host or service their ceremonies.

"Bigotry" is imposing your values on others to the point of forcing them to host or service ceremonies that you know they find morally offensive, when you could readily and easily find other places and businesses to host or service your ceremonies.
Damn liberals, always trying to make society better and getting in the way of your low-tax Jesus-land.

Yes, yes, and yes.

I just checked the first one. After discovering the answer was actually NO, I didn't bother checking the others.

Michael Brown had no criminal record police say

Yes, yes, and yes.

I just checked the first one. After discovering the answer was actually NO, I didn't bother checking the others.

Michael Brown had no criminal record police say
Yeah maybe not.
Breaking Explosive lawsuit reveals Michael Brown 8217 s juvenile record has charge for Second Degree 8230

Damn liberals, always trying to make society better and getting in the way of your low-tax Jesus-land.

That is not trying to make society better. That is forcing ideology on others and it's called tyranny. Something that we fought in 1776 and won

That is not trying to make society better. That is forcing ideology on others and it's called tyranny. Something that we fought in 1776 and won
You didn't fight it, your people fled to Canada. Conservatives don't throw revolutions, or change society for the better, that's my kind. Sorry.

wrong, you are always trying to FORCE you ways of thinking on EVERYONE else in the country. so don't even come off you all are some hero's... the people just kicked your ways of making Society better out of power after six years of that Obama who think he is our king and thinks he can FORCE what he wants on us. so you all better get a clue

wrong, you are always trying to FORCE you ways of thinking on EVERYONE else in the country. so don't even come off you all are some hero's... the people just kicked your ways of making Society better out of power after six years of that Obama who think he is our king and thinks he can FORCE what he wants on us. so you all better get a clue
More emotion and less rational thought next time. Thanks a bunch.

Forum List

Back