Unbelievable what the Jews get away with, and the hatred they spread

SEPTA will not appeal a federal court ruling that the transit authority must accept virulently anti-Muslim advertising on its buses, SEPTA officials said Thursday.

In accepting the ruling, SEPTA officials also said they have tightened the agency's advertising standards to legally prohibit such ads in the future.

The black-and-white ads proclaim "Jew Hatred: It's in the Quran" and feature a photograph of a 1941 meeting between Hitler and Hajj Amin al-Husseini, a Palestinian Arab nationalist who made radio broadcasts supporting the Nazis.

The ad will start appearing on the sides of 84 SEPTA buses as early as next week and will be displayed for a month, under terms of a $30,000 contract, SEPTA officials said
279x155xre-450x250.jpg.pagespeed.ic.D_QE-gTgS5.jpg

The ad was produced by the American Freedom Defense Initiative, a New Hampshire-based nonprofit organization, which argued in legal filings that the ad was germane and timely "in light of the fact that many Jews (and Christians) are being persecuted in Islamic countries in the Middle East."

U.S. District Judge Mitchell S. Goldberg ruled March 11 that because SEPTA had accepted other political and controversial ads on public issues, it could not refuse to accept the Hitler ad.

Read more at SEPTA to accept anti-Muslim ads but changes will bar future ads

I would bet Judge Goldberg is a jew and well the American Freedom Defense Initiative , non profit of course is a Jewish hate group, now having a contest for the best Muhammad cartoon,, run by a Pam something who is a Jew.

Where is the ADA, oh of course they are only for Jews, one can't talk or deny the holocaust but the frickin Jews can do whatever they please. They need to be stopped. They are just encouraging more anger, but that is their goal. I have never in my life seen such low life hateful people.

Gentile hatred is in the Talmud.

Only hate I see being spread is by the OP.

I am fascinated that the penny hate monger
has given her implied endorsement to terrorism against buses and the murder of
passengers simply because someone does
not like a sign on the bus

Some people have had enough of being put down, kinda like the Pals in Gaza. Your not chosen people and time your realize that. I think the Jews are doing what they have done forever , creating problems in every country they infest.

Awwww....Jews put you down? How sad.

There was a little girl who played in the neighborhood playground ----as she jumped rope she chanted "I'm chosen and you're not------I'm chosen and you're not......I'm......
etc etc

Some people have had enough of being put down, kinda like the Pals in Gaza. Your not chosen people and time your realize that. I think the Jews are doing what they have done forever , creating problems in every country they infest.

We're not? So Mohammed was lying?

47. O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of your time period, in the past).
- Noble Qur'an 2
English Translation of The Noble Quran - NobleQuran.com

Which book are your referring to?

We're not? So Mohammed was lying?

47. O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of your time period, in the past).
- Noble Qur'an 2
English Translation of The Noble Quran - NobleQuran.com

Who were the Jews or Hebrews killing in the OT??

Everyone God told us to because He doesn't like you very much. :)

wrong deltex-----that story about PENELOPE THE BITCHY WHORE... is midrash----not
tanach

SEPTA will not appeal a federal court ruling that the transit authority must accept virulently anti-Muslim advertising on its buses, SEPTA officials said Thursday.

In accepting the ruling, SEPTA officials also said they have tightened the agency's advertising standards to legally prohibit such ads in the future.

The black-and-white ads proclaim "Jew Hatred: It's in the Quran" and feature a photograph of a 1941 meeting between Hitler and Hajj Amin al-Husseini, a Palestinian Arab nationalist who made radio broadcasts supporting the Nazis.

The ad will start appearing on the sides of 84 SEPTA buses as early as next week and will be displayed for a month, under terms of a $30,000 contract, SEPTA officials said
279x155xre-450x250.jpg.pagespeed.ic.D_QE-gTgS5.jpg

The ad was produced by the American Freedom Defense Initiative, a New Hampshire-based nonprofit organization, which argued in legal filings that the ad was germane and timely "in light of the fact that many Jews (and Christians) are being persecuted in Islamic countries in the Middle East."

U.S. District Judge Mitchell S. Goldberg ruled March 11 that because SEPTA had accepted other political and controversial ads on public issues, it could not refuse to accept the Hitler ad.

Read more at SEPTA to accept anti-Muslim ads but changes will bar future ads

I would bet Judge Goldberg is a jew and well the American Freedom Defense Initiative , non profit of course is a Jewish hate group, now having a contest for the best Muhammad cartoon,, run by a Pam something who is a Jew.

Where is the ADA, oh of course they are only for Jews, one can't talk or deny the holocaust but the frickin Jews can do whatever they please. They need to be stopped. They are just encouraging more anger, but that is their goal. I have never in my life seen such low life hateful people.

Gentile hatred is in the Talmud.

There was a little girl who played in the neighborhood playground ----as she jumped rope she chanted "I'm chosen and you're not------I'm chosen and you're not......I'm......
etc etc

Jews really don't phase me, I would say I hate yous but I don't , its indifference I feel. I find a lot of stuff that Jews do disgusting and also the OT is disgusting. There is nothing holy about it. I'm glad I didn't listen to the RCC and read and studied the Bible, as the OT is horrible.

etc etc

Jews really don't phase me, I would say I hate yous but I don't , its indifference I feel. I find a lot of stuff that Jews do disgusting and also the OT is disgusting. There is nothing holy about it. I'm glad I didn't listen to the RCC and read and studied the Bible, as the OT is horrible.

Oh----does the RCC still disallow the reading of the bible? I thought that idea "went away"
Jews do not "please you"??? BARUCH HASHEM-----jews did not please your hero adolf hitler either As to the OT----more accurately TANACH-----it is sublime literature. ------you wouldn't know. Is there any literature you have liked? Can you provide an EXAMPLE of literature that "pleases you"?? I am really curious. I am a literature aficionado
and often discuss preferences ----for INSIGHT
into the traumas suffered by any given person. So what authors did you like as an adolescent or young adult? or what KIND of reading? Also----what do jews do that is 'DISGUSTING'??? Do not be shy-----feel free to ABREACT. No one will judge you and if they do it does not matter anyway

[QUOTE="irosie91,

Jews really don't phase me, I would say I hate yous but I don't , its indifference I feel. I find a lot of stuff that Jews do disgusting and also the OT is disgusting. There is nothing holy about it. I'm glad I didn't listen to the RCC and read and studied the Bible, as the OT is horrible.[/QUOTE]

Oh----does the RCC still disallow the reading of the bible? I thought that idea "went away"
Jews do not "please you"??? BARUCH HASHEM-----jews did not please your hero adolf hitler either As to the OT----more accurately TANACH-----it is sublime literature. ------you wouldn't know. Is there any literature you have liked? Can you provide an EXAMPLE of literature that "pleases you"?? I am really curious. I am a literature aficionado
into the traumas suffered by any given person. So what authors did you like as an adolescent or young adult? or what KIND of reading? Also----what do jews do that is 'DISGUSTING'??? Do not be shy-----feel free to ABREACT. No one will judge you and if they do it does not matter anyway[/QUOTE]

Penelope-----would you try to respond to the
simple questions I asked you?

[QUOTE="irosie91,

into the traumas suffered by any given person. So what authors did you like as an adolescent or young adult? or what KIND of reading? Also----what do jews do that is 'DISGUSTING'??? Do not be shy-----feel free to ABREACT. No one will judge you and if they do it does not matter anyway[/QUOTE]

Penelope-----I am still waiting for you to respond to the
simple questions I asked you? I am THAT interested in you[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="irosie91,

into the traumas suffered by any given person. So what authors did you like as an adolescent or young adult? or what KIND of reading? Also----what do jews do that is 'DISGUSTING'??? Do not be shy-----feel free to ABREACT. No one will judge you and if they do it does not matter anyway

Penelope-----I am still waiting for you to respond to the
simple questions I asked you? I am THAT interested in you[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

over to you, penelope

Forum List

Back