What would Native Americans like The People to do for them in the year 2015?

el_matador

Rookie
Mar 23, 2015
"white settlers killed by Indians"? Oh, you mean the European invaders who were squatting on indian lands, after killing the inhabitants, who were killed and driven out by patriotic natives, defending their homes?"

Clearly there is still some dissension between 'The White Man' and 'The Native American'. So, what can The People do for Native Americans in the year 2015?

They were clearly unable to run a nation back then so what would make them qualified to do so now?

It's interesting how whenever someone brings up the history of Native Americans in America conservatives jump at the chance to mock and insult them.

Some will even stoop so low as to remind Native Americans that THEY and people currently in the U.S. came from somewhere else too, and then turn around and condemn immigrants coming into this country.

Last edited:
They were clearly unable to run a nation back then so what would make them qualified to do so now?

Technically there are no "native" Americans, we all immigrated here from somewhere
I'm technically one of the first Americans. My family history goes back to the conquistador's of Spain that took over Mexico and moved North. I'm probably more American than shittingbull.

Ernie S. is an irrelevant far right reactionary not a conservative.

Yes, our Native Americans were not the first people; yes, they drove each other out; yes, they were nearly genocided themselves by the whites.

So what? The Native Americans would have genocided the Europeans and enslaved the Africans. And the Africans would have done the same to the others.

Yes, our Native Americans were not the first people; yes, they drove each other out; yes, they were nearly genocided themselves by the whites.

So what? The Native Americans would have genocided the Europeans and enslaved the Africans. And the Africans would have done the same to the others.
So by your own admission they aren't native so we need to call them squatter americans?

Yes and find where I said anything derogatory about legal immigration while you're at it, OK?

Or you could apologize.
I said 'conservatives,' not 'Ernie S.'
No conservative is against legal immigration. You're an idiot for thinking so.
Here's a whole slew of them:

MUSLIM Immigration to U.S. Outpaces Immigration from Mexico South America US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There's a million other threads just like that one about various parts of the world, but I don't want to waste more than a few seconds on you people. Go click on the immigration forum for more. That one I found was near the top. Took me 2 seconds to find.

So by your own admission they aren't native so we need to call them squatter americans?
We need call ourselves squatter Americans, do a better job at the borders, and create a pathway to citizenship for the squatters now.

It's interesting how whenever someone brings up the history of Native Americans in America conservatives jump at the chance to mock and insult them.

Some will even stoop so low as to remind Native Americans they THEY and people currently in the U.S. came from somewhere else too, and then turn around and condemn immigrants coming into this country.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!! ^^^^^^

We need call ourselves squatter Americans, do a better job at the borders, and create a pathway to citizenship for the squatters now.
I was with you until the current squatter thing.

"white settlers killed by Indians"? Oh, you mean the European invaders who were squatting on indian lands, after killing the inhabitants, who were killed and driven out by patriotic natives, defending their homes?"

Clearly there is still some dissension between 'The White Man' and 'The Native American'. So, what can The People do for Native Americans in the year 2015?
Free firewater!

Forum List

Back