Unbelievable what the Jews get away with, and the hatred they spread

SEPTA will not appeal a federal court ruling that the transit authority must accept virulently anti-Muslim advertising on its buses, SEPTA officials said Thursday.

In accepting the ruling, SEPTA officials also said they have tightened the agency's advertising standards to legally prohibit such ads in the future.

The black-and-white ads proclaim "Jew Hatred: It's in the Quran" and feature a photograph of a 1941 meeting between Hitler and Hajj Amin al-Husseini, a Palestinian Arab nationalist who made radio broadcasts supporting the Nazis.

The ad will start appearing on the sides of 84 SEPTA buses as early as next week and will be displayed for a month, under terms of a $30,000 contract, SEPTA officials said
279x155xre-450x250.jpg.pagespeed.ic.D_QE-gTgS5.jpg

The ad was produced by the American Freedom Defense Initiative, a New Hampshire-based nonprofit organization, which argued in legal filings that the ad was germane and timely "in light of the fact that many Jews (and Christians) are being persecuted in Islamic countries in the Middle East."

U.S. District Judge Mitchell S. Goldberg ruled March 11 that because SEPTA had accepted other political and controversial ads on public issues, it could not refuse to accept the Hitler ad.

Read more at SEPTA to accept anti-Muslim ads but changes will bar future ads

I would bet Judge Goldberg is a jew and well the American Freedom Defense Initiative , non profit of course is a Jewish hate group, now having a contest for the best Muhammad cartoon,, run by a Pam something who is a Jew.

Where is the ADA, oh of course they are only for Jews, one can't talk or deny the holocaust but the frickin Jews can do whatever they please. They need to be stopped. They are just encouraging more anger, but that is their goal. I have never in my life seen such low life hateful people.

Gentile hatred is in the Talmud.

OMG! Free speech, even for Jews? Just awful!
I read the article and couldn't see the supposedly virulently anti-Muslim advertising.
I did see a truthful ad. I know how that can make Muslims angry.

Well you have been using propaganda for years, made a mint off of Germany and now on you fake holocaust museusms and stupid evans. You will self destruct, its already happening.

Well you have been using propaganda for years

I haven't been using propaganda. I do point it out on occasion.

made a mint off of Germany

Huh?

and now on you fake holocaust museusms

You'll have to explain what that means.

You will self destruct

I will? Why do you feel that?

Ha Ha, you know exactly what I mean.

Why are you so angry?
Jewish guy bang you a couple of times and dump your stupid ass?

SEPTA will not appeal a federal court ruling that the transit authority must accept virulently anti-Muslim advertising on its buses, SEPTA officials said Thursday.

In accepting the ruling, SEPTA officials also said they have tightened the agency's advertising standards to legally prohibit such ads in the future.

The black-and-white ads proclaim "Jew Hatred: It's in the Quran" and feature a photograph of a 1941 meeting between Hitler and Hajj Amin al-Husseini, a Palestinian Arab nationalist who made radio broadcasts supporting the Nazis.

The ad will start appearing on the sides of 84 SEPTA buses as early as next week and will be displayed for a month, under terms of a $30,000 contract, SEPTA officials said

The ad was produced by the American Freedom Defense Initiative, a New Hampshire-based nonprofit organization, which argued in legal filings that the ad was germane and timely "in light of the fact that many Jews (and Christians) are being persecuted in Islamic countries in the Middle East."

U.S. District Judge Mitchell S. Goldberg ruled March 11 that because SEPTA had accepted other political and controversial ads on public issues, it could not refuse to accept the Hitler ad.

I would bet Judge Goldberg is a jew and well the American Freedom Defense Initiative , non profit of course is a Jewish hate group, now having a contest for the best Muhammad cartoon,, run by a Pam something who is a Jew.

Where is the ADA, oh of course they are only for Jews, one can't talk or deny the holocaust but the frickin Jews can do whatever they please. They need to be stopped. They are just encouraging more anger, but that is their goal. I have never in my life seen such low life hateful people.

I wonder how she, Pam Geller would feel if a Muslim got so irritated and did blow up one of those buses with the ads on it, killing all those onboard, is that what her goal is, to cause something like that to happen as a reason to hate Muslims even more. I think it would be her fault. I hope no Muslim goes berserk seeing such a thing or even a German . Just disgusting. I really feel for Muslims walking around NY or Washington and having to see such an ad. The Jews would never, and I mean never tolerate such a thing, The ADL would be all over it. It would be on all the news, every paper would carry it, but here I just happened to run across it.

Why don't Muslims buy up some ads about how Jesus is eternally boiling in feces in the Talmud?
They advertise by blowing innocent people up (and themselves) in the name of allah.

Right, here about the Atlanta patriot who put a bomb in a backpack and a Quran, and directions to a jewish synagogue, and he was not even a Muslim, He said he was being a "Patriot"

that didn't hit the papers.

I wonder how she, Pam Geller would feel if a Muslim got so irritated and did blow up one of those buses with the ads on it, killing all those onboard, is that what her goal is, to cause something like that to happen as a reason to hate Muslims even more. I think it would be her fault. I hope no Muslim goes berserk seeing such a thing or even a German . Just disgusting. I really feel for Muslims walking around NY or Washington and having to see such an ad. The Jews would never, and I mean never tolerate such a thing, The ADL would be all over it. It would be on all the news, every paper would carry it, but here I just happened to run across it.

Why would Muslims blow up a bus and kill innocent civilians?

I think it would be her fault.

That's because you're a fuckin' idiot.

Why don't Muslims buy up some ads about how Jesus is eternally boiling in feces in the Talmud?
They advertise by blowing innocent people up (and themselves) in the name of allah.

Right, here about the Atlanta patriot who put a bomb in a backpack and a Quran, and directions to a jewish synagogue, and he was not even a Muslim, He said he was being a "Patriot"

that didn't hit the papers.
Teapers are terrorists too. The DHS lists them as a huge terrorist threat in the states.

In law----truth is an absolute defense against a charge of libel. In fact-----those of us who have read the Koran do know that the Koran advocates the killing of jews ----and those of us who know history do know that the meccaist dog "grand mufti Al husseini ----did advocate the murder of jews and even arranged the murder of jewish children ---and adults in Hebron in
1929. He also met with and conferred with adolf hitler in order to plan more efficient methods of murdering jews. Just about all the jews of Bosnia were murdered during world war II because MUSLIMS were in on it. What is your objection to a review of real history. I have attended art exhibitions of American artists which depict LYNCHINGS OF BLACK AMERICANS------by whites------I do not object. It is HISTORY. Truth is an absolute defense against a charge of libel

what would "the jews never tolerate"?? ----there is plenty of islamo Nazi shit all over the city. You would love it. What is "such a thing"? you are objecting to
an historical reality advertised on a bus

Only hate I see being spread is by the OP.

I am fascinated that the penny hate monger
has given her implied endorsement to terrorism against buses and the murder of
passengers simply because someone does
not like a sign on the bus

Some people have had enough of being put down, kinda like the Pals in Gaza. Your not chosen people and time your realize that. I think the Jews are doing what they have done forever , creating problems in every country they infest.

Some people have had enough of being put down, kinda like the Pals in Gaza. Your not chosen people and time your realize that. I think the Jews are doing what they have done forever , creating problems in every country they infest.

We're not? So Mohammed was lying?

47. O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of your time period, in the past).
- Noble Qur'an 2
English Translation of The Noble Quran - NobleQuran.com

Some people have had enough of being put down, kinda like the Pals in Gaza.

---have you ever known a Gazan .
Penelope?? In what way did your
gazan friend tell you "jews put me
down"??? Have you ever known an
Egyptian ???? Did you know that before
1967 Gaza was part of Egypt

Your not chosen people and time your realize that.
Who told you that jews are "chosen"?
Did some jew tell you that? When
you were a little girl some nasty little
girl jew stuck her tongue out at you and
said "nah nah nah I'm chosen and
you're not"??? ----try to remember the
original trauma

I think the Jews are doing what they have done forever ,

-----what have the jews done "FOREVER"?

creating problems in every country they infest.

----what sort of "problems"? ----who told
you jews are an "infestation"?? your
pimp???

47. O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of your time period, in the past).
- Noble Qur'an 2

Which book are your referring to?

- Noble Qur'an 2

Who were the Jews or Hebrews killing in the OT??

- Noble Qur'an 2

- Noble Qur'an 2

Everyone God told us to because He doesn't like you very much. :)

Awwww....Jews put you down? How sad.

- Noble Qur'an 2

- Noble Qur'an 2

in general-----no one. Do you know anything about the history of the middle east?
Have you ever heard of EGYPT, BABYLON,
ASSYRIA? and the respective empires
thereof? Who were the greeks killing in the ODYSSEY? Who was killing whom in BEOWULF? THE BHAGHAVAD GITA?
WHO WERE THE COLONISTS KILLING IN
1778?

Forum List

Back