Why Is White on White Murder in America Sky Rocketing?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Much is always made of Black on Black murder (as if that's a problem for whites), however rarely do they look in the mirror and try to solve their own misogynistic tinted tendency for white on white murder. Why are white males killing white women at a 36% clip then crying about white genocide? Is white culture self destructing?

White-on-white murder in America is out of control - Vox

"To understand the level of cultural pathology at work here, it's important to understand that 36 percent of those killed by whites are women — a far higher share than you see with black murderers."

Much is always made of Black on Black murder (as if that's a problem for whites), however rarely do they look in the mirror and try to solve their own misogynistic tinted tendency for white on white murder. Why are white males killing white women at a 36% clip then crying about white genocide?

Must be wiggers.
Not really. Its just regular vanilla white guys. Mostly upper income.

Much is always made of Black on Black murder (as if that's a problem for whites), however rarely do they look in the mirror and try to solve their own misogynistic tinted tendency for white on white murder. Why are white males killing white women at a 36% clip then crying about white genocide?

Must be wiggers.
You just described the typical wigger.

"Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States. The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/family-secret-what-the-left-wont-tell-you-about-bl/#ixzz3VbiGri8x

Must be wiggers.
You just described the typical wigger.
My understanding of wigger was a white guy that liked Black culture or wanted to be Black. The white guys doing all the killing usually hate Blacks. Maybe thats why they are killing the women? PO'ed that they are sexing Black guys?

"Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States. The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/family-secret-what-the-left-wont-tell-you-about-bl/#ixzz3VbiGri8x
See what I mean? KG immediately deflects to Black crime even though she is a potential target of white males angry because she sleeps with Black guys.

See what I mean? KG immediately deflects to Black crime even though she is a potential target of white males angry because she sleeps with Black guys.
Yep, if you say something they don't like, they deflect or get the mods to censor you.

nutz and asschappedlips are fishing today. trollin trollin trollin.

Like nutz, you intentionally misrepresent facts.

Look. We all know you bang Black guys. You even admitted it. Now get back on topic. Why are you deflecting when you could be a victim of white on white crime? Why are white guys killing your white sisters? Any thoughts on the topic?

Look. We all know you bang Black guys. You even admitted it. Now get back on topic. Why are you deflecting when you could be a victim of white on white crime? Why are white guys killing your sisters?

You seem to be obsessed with the thought that you might have a chance, Schlep.

You don't. As I've told you dozens of times now.

Look. We all know you bang Black guys. You even admitted it. Now get back on topic. Why are you deflecting when you could be a victim of white on white crime? Why are white guys killing your sisters?

No I dont want you KG. You dont compare to any other race of women that have color. No one wants your pale pink, crack addicted, flat ass. Now why are white guys killing white women at such a rate?

no.. the is most defiantly you ....

No I dont want you KG. You dont compare to any other race of women that have color. No one wants your pale pink, crack addicted, flat ass. Now why are white guys killing white women at such a rate?

Because our standards have lowered thanks to the fact that we coddle black ghetto criminals.

But blacks are still winning on the violence-o-meter.

isn't kosher hag a prime example why!

Last edited:

Its the war on the white male. White males will become extinct because of their refusal to address deep seeded issues. Odum is right...you white people need to do something!

Forum List

Back