Unbelievable what the Jews get away with, and the hatred they spread

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
SEPTA will not appeal a federal court ruling that the transit authority must accept virulently anti-Muslim advertising on its buses, SEPTA officials said Thursday.

In accepting the ruling, SEPTA officials also said they have tightened the agency's advertising standards to legally prohibit such ads in the future.

The black-and-white ads proclaim "Jew Hatred: It's in the Quran" and feature a photograph of a 1941 meeting between Hitler and Hajj Amin al-Husseini, a Palestinian Arab nationalist who made radio broadcasts supporting the Nazis.

The ad will start appearing on the sides of 84 SEPTA buses as early as next week and will be displayed for a month, under terms of a $30,000 contract, SEPTA officials said
279x155xre-450x250.jpg.pagespeed.ic.D_QE-gTgS5.jpg

The ad was produced by the American Freedom Defense Initiative, a New Hampshire-based nonprofit organization, which argued in legal filings that the ad was germane and timely "in light of the fact that many Jews (and Christians) are being persecuted in Islamic countries in the Middle East."

U.S. District Judge Mitchell S. Goldberg ruled March 11 that because SEPTA had accepted other political and controversial ads on public issues, it could not refuse to accept the Hitler ad.

Read more at SEPTA to accept anti-Muslim ads but changes will bar future ads

I would bet Judge Goldberg is a jew and well the American Freedom Defense Initiative , non profit of course is a Jewish hate group, now having a contest for the best Muhammad cartoon,, run by a Pam something who is a Jew.

Where is the ADA, oh of course they are only for Jews, one can't talk or deny the holocaust but the frickin Jews can do whatever they please. They need to be stopped. They are just encouraging more anger, but that is their goal. I have never in my life seen such low life hateful people.

Gentile hatred is in the Talmud.

SEPTA will not appeal a federal court ruling that the transit authority must accept virulently anti-Muslim advertising on its buses, SEPTA officials said Thursday.

In accepting the ruling, SEPTA officials also said they have tightened the agency's advertising standards to legally prohibit such ads in the future.

The black-and-white ads proclaim "Jew Hatred: It's in the Quran" and feature a photograph of a 1941 meeting between Hitler and Hajj Amin al-Husseini, a Palestinian Arab nationalist who made radio broadcasts supporting the Nazis.

The ad will start appearing on the sides of 84 SEPTA buses as early as next week and will be displayed for a month, under terms of a $30,000 contract, SEPTA officials said

The ad was produced by the American Freedom Defense Initiative, a New Hampshire-based nonprofit organization, which argued in legal filings that the ad was germane and timely "in light of the fact that many Jews (and Christians) are being persecuted in Islamic countries in the Middle East."

U.S. District Judge Mitchell S. Goldberg ruled March 11 that because SEPTA had accepted other political and controversial ads on public issues, it could not refuse to accept the Hitler ad.

I would bet Judge Goldberg is a jew and well the American Freedom Defense Initiative , non profit of course is a Jewish hate group, now having a contest for the best Muhammad cartoon,, run by a Pam something who is a Jew.

Where is the ADA, oh of course they are only for Jews, one can't talk or deny the holocaust but the frickin Jews can do whatever they please. They need to be stopped. They are just encouraging more anger, but that is their goal. I have never in my life seen such low life hateful people.

OMG! Free speech, even for Jews? Just awful!
I read the article and couldn't see the supposedly virulently anti-Muslim advertising.
I did see a truthful ad. I know how that can make Muslims angry.

I read the article and couldn't see the supposedly virulently anti-Muslim advertising.

Well you have been using propaganda for years, made a mint off of Germany and now on you fake holocaust museusms and stupid evans. You will self destruct, its already happening.

Using the actions of Pamela Gellar and her ilk to malign Judaism as a whole is just as despicable as what she does.

Well she is one of many. So her little hate group, another non profit started by Jews to benefit Jews are too numerous to mention. They should be brought out in the open and made public.

Anything to upset the Muslims, What would a Jew do, I mean it'd be a BiG thing if Muslims did that.

Well you have been using propaganda for years, made a mint off of Germany and now on you fake holocaust museusms and stupid evans. You will self destruct, its already happening.

Well you have been using propaganda for years

I haven't been using propaganda. I do point it out on occasion.

made a mint off of Germany

Huh?

and now on you fake holocaust museusms

You'll have to explain what that means.

You will self destruct

I will? Why do you feel that?

Well you have been using propaganda for years

I haven't been using propaganda. I do point it out on occasion.

made a mint off of Germany

Huh?

and now on you fake holocaust museusms

You'll have to explain what that means.

You will self destruct

I will? Why do you feel that?

Ha Ha, you know exactly what I mean.

That is because they have been stealing land for , well forever.

You know I was thinking , Pam Geller did a good thing, the more people who have become so disillusioned with Israel will become even more and really see these busses with this ad, and see the hatred they project.

Hey I'm not upset anymore the more I think about it. :)

Forum List

Back