UK bans puberty blockers for children

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is a big victory over the child mutilators and child abusers!

We need this badly in the US, where grooming and abuse of children for profit by medical charlatans and pedophiles is out of control.

NHS England Bans Puberty Blockers for Transgender Children, Activists Denounce​

The National Health Service (NHS) England has issued a ban on puberty blockers for children who identify as transgender.

NHS England based its decision to ban puberty blockers for children this week on there not being enough evidence on the procedure’s safety or clinical effectiveness. The U.K. government also endorsed the “landmark decision,” hailing at as being in the “best interests of children.” NHS England proposed a ban on the procedure last June and issued the definitive decision following a review from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).

“NHS England has carefully considered the evidence review conducted by NICE and further published evidence available to date,” an NHS England spokesperson said. “We have concluded that there is not enough evidence to support the safety or clinical effectiveness of puberty-suppressing hormones to make the treatment routinely available at this time.”

Any doctor that has given hormones or puberty blockers to children so they can be trannies should have their licenses revoked and face criminal charges. I don't see how anyone that is a doctor can morally think giving this stuff to children helps them, it only harms them.

Personally if they were all executed for the harm they have done to children I wouldn't bat an eye.

A few less kids for the diddlers to target.

How cruel is it to prevent a human from having their natural hormones? I didn't even do that to my dog.

This is a big victory over the child mutilators and child abusers!

We need this badly in the US, where grooming and abuse of children for profit by medical charlatans and pedophiles is out of control.

NHS England Bans Puberty Blockers for Transgender Children, Activists Denounce​

The National Health Service (NHS) England has issued a ban on puberty blockers for children who identify as transgender.

NHS England based its decision to ban puberty blockers for children this week on there not being enough evidence on the procedure’s safety or clinical effectiveness. The U.K. government also endorsed the “landmark decision,” hailing at as being in the “best interests of children.” NHS England proposed a ban on the procedure last June and issued the definitive decision following a review from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).

“NHS England has carefully considered the evidence review conducted by NICE and further published evidence available to date,” an NHS England spokesperson said. “We have concluded that there is not enough evidence to support the safety or clinical effectiveness of puberty-suppressing hormones to make the treatment routinely available at this time.”
NO EVIDENCE PUBERTY BLOCKERS ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.

Yet without that evidence they began sexually mutilating children.

Just to be woke.

The Radical Left claims that castrating little boys is "Gender Care"

Well in that case real men don't touch little boys so if they're not going to act like a real man, I can always give you some "gender care" of their own.

Forum List

Back