Puberty blockers given to children who say they were born in the wrong body and want to 'change gender' may lower their' IQs

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
Powerful 'puberty blocker' drugs given to hundreds of young people who are confused about their gender significantly risks lowering their IQs, a leading scientific expert has warned.

In an alarming study, Sallie Baxendale, professor of clinical neuropsychology at University College London, called for 'urgent' research into the impact of the drugs on children's brain functions.

NHS England stopped routinely prescribing the drugs, which halt bodily changes in puberty, last year after a damning review found that the treatment could interrupt the process of the brain maturing.

Puberty blockers given to children in wrong body may lower their' IQs.

I think there is probably also a genetic aspect to their decreased IQ. Any parent who would medically transition their child most likely has shit for brains.

Last edited:
Powerful 'puberty blocker' drugs given to hundreds of young people who are confused about their gender significantly risks lowering their IQs, a leading scientific expert has warned.

In an alarming study, Sallie Baxendale, professor of clinical neuropsychology at University College London, called for 'urgent' research into the impact of the drugs on children's brain functions.

NHS England stopped routinely prescribing the drugs, which halt bodily changes in puberty, last year after a damning review found that the treatment could interrupt the process of the brain maturing.

Puberty blockers given to children in wrong body may lower their' IQs.

I think there is probably also a genetic aspect to their decreased IQ. Any parent who would medically transition the child most likely has shit for brains.
Ummm...anyone involved or supporting puberty blockers for children up to the age of 18 have IQs matching that of a squid.

If you ask me I’d say their IQ is pretty low already

You've got to wonder if someone has so little regard for their self image that they can be talked into sexually mutilating and chemically sterilizing themselves.

I was a peer-driven idiot in Jr high and high school, but I was never even half that desperate for that kind of validation.

What makes kids so empty these days that they can be manipulated that way? So glad I never had my own, so I'll never have grands or great grands to worry about.

You've got to wonder if someone has so little regard for their self image that they can be talked into sexually mutilating and chemically sterilizing themselves.

I was a peer-driven idiot in Jr high and high school, but I was never even half that desperate for that kind of validation.

What makes kids so empty these days that they can be manipulated that way? So glad I never had my own, so I'll never have grands or great grands to worry about.

I think these kids are very insecure and easily influenced

Forum List

Back