Fl. appeals Judge Hinkle’s injunction on Florida’s law banning sex altering surgery on minors

Any parent attempting to physically alter their child via surgery or drugs should PERMANENTLY lose custody for life.

Any doctor performing said activities should be summarily EXECUTED after being found guilty. NO APPEALS
Researchers speak out against gender transition medicine for minors.

SEE: International endocrinologists speak out against US gender transition medicine

July 14, 2023

"A group of 21 international endocrinology clinicians and researchers from nine countries signed an open letter published yesterday arguing that gender transition medicine for minors has been pushed in the United States for political reasons rather than based on medical evidence."

The article goes on to point out that ". . . the risks of life-long sterility and medical dependency, as well as continued mental trauma, have greater certainty than the little-supported evidence in favor of hormonal transition."

Judge Hinkle used his office of public trust to impose his personal predilections as the rule of law, rather than being obedient to his oath of office and our Constitution, part of which, under the Tenth Amendment, reserves to the States and people therein all power not delegated to the United States.

JWK

Our Constitution is not a rubber ruler, subject to the whims and fancies of shadow government authoritarians.

I just read that bans on gender affirming care for minors have lost every time they've gone to court. That was on my phone while I was driving Mrs. Flops on errands. I thought 'damn courts have lost their minds.' Many have, but not "all" as that article claimed. Thanks for posting that OP.

Keep in mind that we are not debating people who are debating in good faith on this issue.

Anyone read the reasoning behind the Dobbs decision? If Roe v. Wade had not been overturned, and the USSC was as it was pre-Trump, I don't think there would be a chance for restrictions on gender affirming care for children to hold up. By the reasoning of Roe, you can kill your child for any or no reason, so long as you and your doctor both want to. So why would you not be able to chemically and surgically castrate your boy or perform genital mutilation on your daughter?

It will be interesting how the current court treats this issue. I'd love to be in person for oral arguments.

I just read that bans on gender affirming care for minors have lost every time they've gone to court. That was on my phone while I was driving Mrs. Flops on errands. I thought 'damn courts have lost their minds.' Many have, but not "all" as that article claimed. Thanks for posting that OP.

Keep in mind that we are not debating people who are debating in good faith on this issue.
Most rational thinking people don't give two twits if adults want to have medical procedures which delude them into thinking they can "transition" into the opposite sex.

But with respect to Florida’s law, we are talking about preventing irreversible medical sex-altering, elective procedures, which a minor will have to live with that others have made on the child's behalf. This is a heinous type of child abuse . . . one of the worst kinds in my opinion!

Judge Hinkle’s injunction flagrantly subjugates a State’s Tenth Amendment regulatory authority dealing with minors, e.g., drinking, driving, age limits on marrying, etc. And that is in addition to interfering with Florida's Tenth Amendment regulatory authority over its healthcare industry.

JWK

Our Constitution is not a rubber ruler, subject to the whims and fancies of shadow government authoritarians.

Forum List

Back