UH-OH: Witness saw Trayvon stradlling Zman, assaulting him "MMA style"

If I may cut in... This is the very reason that neighborhood watch people are encouraged NOT to carry weapons and to ONLY call police and to NEVER intervene unless absolutely necessary. None of it was needed. Why has he never followed anyone else?

Neighborhood watchmen, like any man, should have a gun. The watch manuals say not to carry a gun, just so the manual's author or the watch organization can avoid liability.

Zimmerman would be dead, or nearly dead, if he didn't have a gun. But, because he had a gun, not only did he protect himself, he prevented hundreds of future crimes by taking out a piece of shit. And, he has helped to make other criminals think twice before attacking someone.

Zimmerman is a hero.
Trayvon is a zero.

You'd better think carefully about what you wish on pieces of shit, considering that YOU are a proven piece of shit yourself. In fact, the only person in all this that we know for sure is a piece of shit at this point is YOU, you worthless, cowardly fucking piece of shit.

If I may cut in... This is the very reason that neighborhood watch people are encouraged NOT to carry weapons and to ONLY call police and to NEVER intervene unless absolutely necessary. None of it was needed. Why has he never followed anyone else?

Neighborhood watchmen, like any man, should have a gun. The watch manuals say not to carry a gun, just so the manual's author or the watch organization can avoid liability.

Zimmerman would be dead, or nearly dead, if he didn't have a gun. But, because he had a gun, not only did he protect himself, he prevented hundreds of future crimes by taking out a piece of shit. And, he has helped to make other criminals think twice before attacking someone.

Zimmerman is a hero.
Trayvon is a zero.

Well none of this happens if Zimmerman had minded his business like Travon was minding his. Also I think you have forgotten that Zimmerman himself is quite the violent offender and had it not been for his daddy the judge he would be a convicted felon for beating an officer and a former girlfriend. In fact he would be in jail now if it wasn't for daddy the judge. Remember first officer on the scene said Zimmerman was lying and he wanted to arrest him.

Bottom line is that everything that happened that night was because of Zimmerman's actions. Reports say that Trayvon even tried running from the guy at some point. Who's to say that Trayvon wasn't fearing for his life? I just think that after reading what I have read, Zimmerman was going to kill someone. My personal opinion is that he should have never have gotten out of his car and he should have just followed while on the phone with 911. Cops come investigate and see it was all a big misunderstanding like all the other times he has called 911.

On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy.

FOR REAL!!!

Where is it that you've gotten your facts from about this case? You're so badly misinformed about what really happened that night that it's not even funny.

First of all, George Zimmerman isn't a racist. When the son of a local policeman (who was white) beat a local black homeless man George Zimmerman went around town handing out leaflets calling for an investigation. Does that in any way shape or form sound like someone who's a racist? Yet, George Zimmerman was branded a racist by the main stream media who went so far as to edit audio tapes from that night to make it appear that he was targeting blacks.

Trayvon Martin could have EASILY gotten away from George Zimmerman. When Zimmerman is sitting in his SUV talking to the police dispatcher Martin goes around a corner some thirty yards away. He's running at that point. How do I know this? Because Zimmerman announces it to the dispatcher before he gets out of his SUV to follow. So you've got a 17 year old football player already running and a 28 year old out of shape guy sitting in a truck talking on the phone. Care to explain to me how it was that Zimmerman ran Martin down? The answer to that quite obviously is that if Martin continues to TRY and get away then he's GOING to get away. Especially since when Zimmerman DOES try to follow, he goes the wrong way! Zimmerman thinks the man he's following went to the back gate of the complex...which is where HE goes trying to spot him. Martin didn't go to the back gate however...he went right towards the townhouse he was staying at. When Zimmerman gets to the back gate, he can't see Martin and after a brief conversation with the police dispatcher about where is the best place to meet the cruiser that is responding...Zimmerman proceeds to walk back towards his SUV. THAT is when the confrontation takes place. Zimmerman testifies that Martin approached him from behind and to the left as he was walking back along the side walk to his truck. Martin didn't try to get away! He came back to confront Zimmerman. If he HADN'T...Zimmerman would have kept right on going back to where his SUV was parked.

So how exactly is it Zimmerman's fault that a physical confrontation takes place? When Martin approaches Zimmerman's SUV after their initial exchange takes place...what does Zimmerman do? He rolls up the window because he's intimidated by Martin. Does that sound like someone who's looking to shoot someone?

The truth is...George Zimmerman was a concerned citizen who was frustrated by a series of robberies in his neighborhood. Did he get out of his SUV and follow Martin? Yes, he did and that shows courage...not criminal intent. The fault here lies with Trayvon Martin who decided not to go to his father's girl friend's townhouse at the end of the block but instead to backtrack and confront someone who he felt was "dissing" him. It's Trayvon Martin that escalates the situation from questions to fisticuffs. It's Trayvon Martin that knocks George Martin down and gives him a rather sound beating while Zimmerman calls out for help that never comes.

Last edited:

Zimmerman is a hero.
Trayvon is a zero.

Well none of this happens if Zimmerman had minded his business like Travon was minding his. Also I think you have forgotten that Zimmerman himself is quite the violent offender and had it not been for his daddy the judge he would be a convicted felon for beating an officer and a former girlfriend. In fact he would be in jail now if it wasn't for daddy the judge. Remember first officer on the scene said Zimmerman was lying and he wanted to arrest him.

Once again you don't know what you're talking about.

Zimmerman didn't "beat" an officer. He pushed an undercover alcohol agent conducting a sting operation because he thought the agent was going to get into a fight with his friend. Pushing someone you don't know is an officer is NOT a felony which is why he was never convicted of a crime.

The first officer on the scene didn't accuse Zimmerman of "lying". As a matter of fact Zimmerman's story has held up despite being questioned by local, State and Federal authorities. Other people's stories have changed...Trayvon's girlfriend...Trayvon's father's...eyewitnesses...but George Zimmerman's story has remained consistent...a minor miracle after getting his ass kicked the way he did.

Last edited:
And if you want to talk about criminal history? The REASON that Trayvon Martin is IN Sanford is because he's been suspended from school (for the 3'rd time) because he was first found with women's jewelry in his back pack that he couldn't explain where it came from and a screwdriver and then he was also suspended for vandalizing school property and having pot in his possession.

You have the misguided notion that Trayvon Martin was an "innocent" set upon by a racist hell bent on shooting himself some black people. It's so far from what really happened as to be farce.

Horn was protecting property from thieves. White was not.

Two entirely different encounters.

I'm not supporting Zimmerman, I'm just stating the fact that he will not be prosecuted for 2nd degree murder. They should have charged him with manslaughter and they would have had a better chance at prosecuting him.

White was protecting the physical safety of his family, the physical safety of one's family is more important than protecting "property".
As far as Zimmerman is concerned, I think that he should be charged with negligent homicide and or manslaughter and should spend a good amount of time (8 years out in 4) behind bars. No federal time or indictment, just state time.

White went outside with a loaded handgun when he should have called the police and then waited inside. He nor his family was in any danger until he opened the door and confronted the guys. If the men breached his door he had the right to use deadly force.

Horn was stopping two men from getting away with stolen property, the guys he shot had already broken the law. No laws were broken in White's case until he fired the fatal shot.

Under Texas law... "the Castle Doctrine" ... your home extends beyond your physical residence.

It's my opinion that Zimmerman should and mostly likely will be aquitted.

It's "funny" that you would say that regarding a man protecting his family at HIS OWN RESIDENCE, yet you won't say that Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle and let the police do their job. There's a "Castle Doctrine" in New York as well.

Those guys were trying to leave, he (Horn) could have stayed inside his residence as well, while waiting for the police. Trespassing on someone's property and threatening them and a family member IS AGAINST THE LAW, assaulting a person on their own property is against the law. I think that White should have waited inside of his house as well, that way there would have been no death over something stupid. I think that Zimmerman should have stayed inside his vehicle and waited for the police as well, so there would have been no unnecessary death.

You have an obvious DOUBLE STANDARD.

Well none of this happens if Zimmerman had minded his business like Travon was minding his.

You don't know that Travon was minding his own business. But, we know that Travon was dressed like a thug, and appeared to be casing the neighborhood. The Afro shit would still be alive if he hadn't assaulted Zimmerman.

Remember first officer on the scene said Zimmerman was lying and he wanted to arrest him.

Please provide a link of any cop involved saying he wanted to charge Zimmerman or that he believes Zimmerman lied. I mean the cop saying it, not some piece of shit saying a cop said it.

Zimmerman testifies that Martin approached him from behind and to the left as he was walking back along the side walk to his truck. Martin didn't try to get away! He came back to confront Zimmerman. If he HADN'T...Zimmerman would have kept right on going back to where his SUV was parked.

So how exactly is it Zimmerman's fault that a physical confrontation takes place? When Martin approaches Zimmerman's SUV after their initial exchange takes place...what does Zimmerman do? He rolls up the window because he's intimidated by Martin. Does that sound like someone who's looking to shoot someone?

The truth is...George Zimmerman was a concerned citizen who was frustrated by a series of robberies in his neighborhood. Did he get out of his SUV and follow Martin? Yes, he did and that shows courage...not criminal intent. The fault here lies with Trayvon Martin who decided not to go to his father's girl friend's townhouse at the end of the block but instead to backtrack and confront someone who he felt was "dissing" him. It's Trayvon Martin that escalates the situation from questions to fisticuffs. It's Trayvon Martin that knocks George Martin down and gives him a rather sound beating while Zimmerman calls out for help that never comes.
Where did you get that crappy version from, Zimmerman??? If he was "intimidated" after the "initial encounter" then why did he leave his SUV to follow Martin? What a bunch of CRAP!

You have the misguided notion that Trayvon Martin was an "innocent" set upon by a racist hell bent on shooting himself some black people. It's so far from what really happened as to be farce.

You got that right. Trayvon was a thug, a big thug.

Trayvon intimidating the 7/11 clerk the night he assaulted Zimmerman:
trayvon.jpg

You got that right. Trayvon was a thug, a big thug.

Trayvon intimidating the 7/11 clerk the night he assaulted Zimmerman:
trayvon.jpg

Yeah, paying for skittles while black is very intimidating. :lol:

White was protecting the physical safety of his family, the physical safety of one's family is more important than protecting "property".
As far as Zimmerman is concerned, I think that he should be charged with negligent homicide and or manslaughter and should spend a good amount of time (8 years out in 4) behind bars. No federal time or indictment, just state time.

White went outside with a loaded handgun when he should have called the police and then waited inside. He nor his family was in any danger until he opened the door and confronted the guys. If the men breached his door he had the right to use deadly force.

Horn was stopping two men from getting away with stolen property, the guys he shot had already broken the law. No laws were broken in White's case until he fired the fatal shot.

Under Texas law... "the Castle Doctrine" ... your home extends beyond your physical residence.

It's "funny" that you would say that regarding a man protecting his family at HIS OWN RESIDENCE, yet you won't say that Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle and let the police do their job. There's a "Castle Doctrine" in New York as well.

Those guys were trying to leave, he (Horn) could have stayed inside his residence as well, while waiting for the police. Trespassing on someone's property and threatening them and a family member IS AGAINST THE LAW, assaulting a person on their own property is against the law. I think that White should have waited inside of his house as well, that way there would have been no death over something stupid. I think that Zimmerman should have stayed inside his vehicle and waited for the police as well, so there would have been no unnecessary death.

Zimmerman had every right to exit his vehicle. Who are you or anyone else to say what he "should" have done.

The article you proivided had no evidence of trespass or assault. If the act of walking up to someones door is trespassing then every door to door salesman would be subject to arrest.

There would have been no death in Zimmerman's case if he hadn't been attacked. Besides eyewitness accounts there is also physical evidence.

Well none of this happens if Zimmerman had minded his business like Travon was minding his.

You don't know that Travon was minding his own business. But, we know that Travon was dressed like a thug, and appeared to be casing the neighborhood. The Afro shit would still be alive if he hadn't assaulted Zimmerman.

Remember first officer on the scene said Zimmerman was lying and he wanted to arrest him.

Please provide a link of any cop involved saying he wanted to charge Zimmerman or that he believes Zimmerman lied. I mean the cop saying it, not some piece of shit saying a cop said it.

While you read of how lead investigator Chris Serino wanted Zimmerman in jail not only that night but tried for 2 weeks to get the arrest warrant. Notice the violence in his past of assaulting a police officer and a former girlfriend. Also remember that had it not been for his daddy the judge Zimmerman would have 2 felonies on his record and wouldn't have been allowed a CCW. Even misdemeanor assault on a LEO and domestic violence would prevent you from getting a CCW. Now. How many felonies did Trayvon have or his daddy had gotten him out of? I forget.

cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57405716-504083/trayvon-martin-lead-investigator-wanted-george-zimmerman-arrested-the-night-of-the-fatal-shooting/]Trayvon Martin lead investigator wanted George Zimmerman arrested the night of the fatal shooting - Crimesider - CBS News[/url]

Zimmerman had every right to exit his vehicle. Who are you or anyone else to say what he "should" have done.

The article you proivided had no evidence of trespass or assault. If the act of walking up to someones door is trespassing then every door to door salesman would be subject to arrest.

There would have been no death in Zimmerman's case if he hadn't been attacked. Besides eyewitness accounts there is also physical evidence.

White had EVERY RIGHT to exit his house and tell the people who were threatening his son to get off of his property, they didn't comply, that's trespassing. Who are you to say that he shouldn't have exited his house and waited for the police? You have an OBVIOUS double standard.

There would have been no death if Zimmerman would have stayed in his truck and waited for the police.

While you read of how lead investigator Chris Serino wanted Zimmerman in jail not only that night but tried for 2 weeks to get the arrest warrant.

YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

I said I wanted to see a link of a cop saying.... You provided a link of a piece of shit saying a cop said...

The article you linked to doesn't support its claims about investigator Chris Serino. The reason for not quoting Serino is because it's bullshit.

White had EVERY RIGHT to exit his house and tell the people who were threatening his son to get off of his property, they didn't comply, that's trespassing. Who are you to say that he shouldn't have exited his house and waited for the police? You have an OBVIOUS double standard.

There would have been no death if Zimmerman would have stayed in his truck and waited for the police.

Yes he had the right but he also knew that in doing so he would confront people that were not there for afriendly visit. In other words, he knew these guys were looking for a fight and him being armed was going to give them one.

Not a double standard, just two very different events.

In Zimmerman's case it was his duty as a neighborhood watch to watch for suspicious activity and he had no way of knowing what Trayvon's intent was.

In White's case he left the safe confines of his house to confront an unruly mob.

A little common sense can go a long way.

Would you exit your house to confront a mob of pissed off idiots or would you call 911 and wait?

Would you watch a suspicious person in your neighborhood after already having several burglaries in the area?

While you read of how lead investigator Chris Serino wanted Zimmerman in jail not only that night but tried for 2 weeks to get the arrest warrant.

YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

I said I wanted to see a link of a cop saying.... You provided a link of a piece of shit saying a cop said...

The article you linked to doesn't support its claims about investigator Chris Serino. The reason for not quoting Serino is because it's bullshit.

OK now you're splitting hairs. Who said what what what. Fact of the matter is that there was an affidavit filed by Serino for Zimmerman's arrest. That affidavit stated that Serino "was unconvinced of Zimmerman's version of events" That's what was on the paper that Serino filed those were Serino's words, Serino said it, it was written by Serino, therefore Serino owns it. Regardless where the news came from it is what it is

Yes he had the right but he also knew that in doing so he would confront people that were not there for afriendly visit. In other words, he knew these guys were looking for a fight and him being armed was going to give them one.

In Zimmerman's case it was his duty as a neighborhood watch to watch for suspicious activity and he had no way of knowing what Trayvon's intent was.

In White's case he left the safe confines of his house to confront an unruly mob.

Would you exit your house to confront a mob of pissed off idiots or would you call 911 and wait?

Would you watch a suspicious person in your neighborhood after already having several burglaries in the area?

Yeah, a little common sense can go a long way, try using it. Zimmerman who was armed left the safe confines of his SUV to follow Martin, that's NOT part of his duties, in fact he's not even supposed to carry one when he's doing his "duties" as a neighborhood watch person. I've posted the rules from his manual already.

I have already stated that i think that Zimmerman and White should have waited as long as possible and let the police do their jobs, same with Horn.

What is "suspicious" about someone walking down the street? I see "suspicious" looking people walking down the street all of the time, if I followed every one of them, I would be out of gas. If someone is looking into vehicles, going up to houses and looking through their windows, that's another story. Did that happen in the Zimmerman case???

Zimmerman testifies that Martin approached him from behind and to the left as he was walking back along the side walk to his truck. Martin didn't try to get away! He came back to confront Zimmerman. If he HADN'T...Zimmerman would have kept right on going back to where his SUV was parked.

Where did you get that crappy version from, Zimmerman??? If he was "intimidated" after the "initial encounter" then why did he leave his SUV to follow Martin? What a bunch of CRAP!

If you don't like that "version" then feel free to poke holes in it. Why did Zimmerman get out of his SUV? He got out of his SUV to follow Martin because Martin left the road way and went down a sidewalk out of view and where Zimmerman couldn't drive his truck. He really doesn't have much choice. I assume it was his intention to keep an eye on what Martin was doing until the police showed up. I'm also assuming that he would have much rather done that from inside the safety and comfort of his truck on a crappy night like that. But he didn't. He got out of his truck and followed Martin around the corner of the building, telling the police dispatcher that he thought the man was heading for the back gate. Then when he can't find Martin he arranges a place to meet the police that are coming AND IS WALKING BACK TO HIS SUV WHEN MARTIN APPARENTLY ACCOSTS HIM.

Yeah, a little common sense can go a long way, try using it. Zimmerman who was armed left the safe confines of his SUV to follow Martin, that's NOT part of his duties, in fact he's not even supposed to carry one when he's doing his "duties" as a neighborhood watch person. I've posted the rules from his manual already.

I have already stated that i think that Zimmerman and White should have waited as long as possible and let the police do their jobs, same with Horn.

What is "suspicious" about someone walking down the street? I see "suspicious" looking people walking down the street all of the time, if I followed every one of them, I would be out of gas. If someone is looking into vehicles, going up to houses and looking through their windows, that's another story. Did that happen in the Zimmerman case???

Zimmerman wasn't doing neighborhood watch that night...he was going to the store. He has a legal right to carry a weapon to protect himself. As for Zimmerman waiting to let the police do their jobs? Is there any proof WHATSOEVER that George Zimmerman initiated any physical contact with Trayvon Martin? Is there any damage to Trayvon Martin's body other than the gunshot wound that would point to George Zimmerman attacking him? Martin has a cut on his knuckles consistent with punching someone or something. Does Zimmerman have any damage to HIS knuckles? NO. He does however have a broken nose, numerous scrapes and contusions on his face and numerous contusions on the back of his head that would be consistent with someone getting beaten rather badly in a fight.

Trayvon Martin isn't just walking down a street...he's walking down a street INSIDE A GATED COMMUNITY. The entire premise of a gated community is that it protects you from outside threat. The general public does not have the same right to walk around inside a gated community as it does on city streets.

Forum List

Back