UH-OH: Witness saw Trayvon stradlling Zman, assaulting him "MMA style"

He didn't have busted knuckles.

Sorry, Ravi but the Coroner's report shows Martin had injuries to his knuckles consistent with someone who had been striking someone else. Zimmerman's injuries are consistent with someone who has been struck repeatedly by someone else. Unless you think there was a third party involved...it's quite obvious that the person doing the striking was Trayvon Martin. In a nutshell...he was in the process of giving George Zimmerman a beating when he was shot.
Actually, the autopsy report noted a cut or scar under ONE of Martin's knuckles. Again, read the report yourself instead of depending on FAUX to do your thinking.

I have read the report. It notes a scar on one of Martin's knuckles and a 1/4 by 1/8 inch abrasion on Martin's fourth finger. Zimmerman on the other hand has no injuries to his knuckles...just to his nose, cheek, forehead and the back of his head.

Last edited:
Sorry, Ravi but the Coroner's report shows Martin had injuries to his knuckles consistent with someone who had been striking someone else. Zimmerman's injuries are consistent with someone who has been struck repeatedly by someone else. Unless you think there was a third party involved...it's quite obvious that the person doing the striking was Trayvon Martin. In a nutshell...he was in the process of giving George Zimmerman a beating when he was shot.
Actually, the autopsy report noted a cut or scar under ONE of Martin's knuckles. Again, read the report yourself instead of depending on FAUX to do your thinking.

I have read the report. It notes a scar on one of Martin's knuckles and a 1/4 by 1/8 inch abrasion on Martin's fourth finger.

Read it again.

That's a CROCK OF SHIT. He acted like an overzealous and irresponsible idiot. There's nothing "suspicious" about someone walking down the fucking street in a neighborhood, unless one wants to make it that way.

Just because he said "ok" doesn't mean that he complied or followed that suggestion.

What part of "the untrained asshole with a loaded firearm shouldn't be following, harassing, and making contact with a person who was minding their own FUCKING BUSINESS" do YOU NOT UNDERFUCKINGSTAND?

Since you were obviously there, why didn't you do anything to stop it?

Singular. You couldn't even be honest about that, what a surprise!

Semantics? You have shown yourself to be the dishonest one, you refuse to accept the fact there were any injuries to Trayvon's hand at all.
:lol: I told you what his injury was, I did not deny he had one....you keep wanting to claim he had bloody knuckles. So sad.

Abrasion

I said he had "busted" knuckles not "bloody" knuckles. Your dishonesty continues.....

A Conversation About Race :eusa_shhh:

This is a video by Craig Bodeker and he goes around asking different people about what their definition of 'racism' is and how often they see it in their daily lives and shows how confused some people are about ‘racism’ and he reveals some glaring double standards.

Watch it all the way through...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8PGjStBRF4]A Conversation about Race SUB ITA - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman was a Neighborhood watch dude. A guy in your neighborhood who really does care if your house gets broken into.

When the dispatcher does say to him " we don't think you should do that"

He says "OK"

What part of OK don't you fucking understand? Then he proceeds to tell the 911 operator his location and where the cops can find him.

Fuck you give me a different transcript you fool.

That's a CROCK OF SHIT. He acted like an overzealous and irresponsible idiot. There's nothing "suspicious" about someone walking down the fucking street in a neighborhood, unless one wants to make it that way.

Just because he said "ok" doesn't mean that he complied or followed that suggestion.

What part of "the untrained asshole with a loaded firearm shouldn't be following, harassing, and making contact with a person who was minding their own FUCKING BUSINESS" do YOU NOT UNDERFUCKINGSTAND?

So when was it that Zimmerman "started the altercation"? I take it that you think the Captain of the Neighborhood Watch has no business asking a stranger what it is they are doing inside of a gated community?

What part of "Trayvon Martin made a decision to confront his questioner physically and was in the process of kicking his ass when he was shot" do YOU not understand?

Zimmerman broke the rules for his own neighborhood watch and HOA:
"A manual published by the association for its "USAonWatch" program makes that very clear.

"It should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers and they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles," the manual states. "Members should never confront suspicious persons who could be armed and dangerous.""

"You will add your “eyes and ears” to those of the Police Department which
cannot be everywhere, all the time, by keeping a watchful eye and open ear to
what is happening in your neighborhood. You will extend their ability to provide security by reporting anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so they can follow up on your leads. What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious
persons. This is the job of the law enforcement agency.
"

"10. Remember always that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police department.

The rules are very explicity. The citizen neighborhood watch is to report crime or suspicious activity, and not get physically involved with any activity or apprehension of any suspicious person."

No matter which way you want to cut it, Zimmerman is and was in the wrong. He should be charged with manslaughter and or negligent homicide.

So when was it that Zimmerman "started the altercation"? I take it that you think the Captain of the Neighborhood Watch has no business asking a stranger what it is they are doing inside of a gated community?

What part of "Trayvon Martin made a decision to confront his questioner physically and was in the process of kicking his ass when he was shot" do YOU not understand?

"A manual published by the association for its "USAonWatch" program makes that very clear.

"It should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers and they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles," the manual states. "Members should never confront suspicious persons who could be armed and dangerous.""

what is happening in your neighborhood. You will extend their ability to provide security by reporting anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so they can follow up on your leads. What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious
"

"10. Remember always that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police department.

The rules are very explicity. The citizen neighborhood watch is to report crime or suspicious activity, and not get physically involved with any activity or apprehension of any suspicious person."

No matter which way you want to cut it, Zimmerman is and was in the wrong. He should be charged with manslaughter and or negligent homicide.

Was Zimmerman unlawfully carrying a weapon?

LOL, what a silly retort. Thanks for the laugh!! :lol:

"

Well if one is licensed to CCW I would think that he was lawfully carrying a weapon. Where did I say that he was unlawfully carrying a weapon? I stated that he went against the guidelines of the Neighborhood Watch. The kid was simply walking down the street minding his own business. Zimmerman should have called the police and then backed off and let the police do their job. There was no reason for him to exit his truck and follow the kid any further than he already was following him.

Well if one is licensed to CCW I would think that he was lawfully carrying a weapon. Where did I say that he was unlawfully carrying a weapon? I stated that he went against the guidelines of the Neighborhood Watch. The kid was simply walking down the street minding his own business. Zimmerman should have called the police and then backed off and let the police do their job. There was no reason for him to exit his truck and follow the kid any further than he already was following him.

So he went against the guidelines but he didn't break any laws.

You don't know that the kid was simply minding his own business or scoping out a place to rob or looking for someone to buy weed from. You weren't there.

And yes he (Zimmerman) did have a reason to exit his truck, he has property in the area and there have been numerous robberies and he did his due diligence to watch out for his and his neighbors property.

On a side...ever hear of Joe Horn?

LOL, what a silly retort. Thanks for the laugh!! :lol:

I'm serious. You were right there and you just stood around watching?

You don't know that the kid was simply minding his own business or scoping out a place to rob or looking for someone to buy weed from. You weren't there.

And yes he (Zimmerman) did have a reason to exit his truck, he has property in the area and there have been numerous robberies and he did his due diligence to watch out for his and his neighbors property.

He certainly did go against the guidelines, you don't know if he broke a law or not a jury will figure that out.

You don't know what the kid was doing wither, what did Zimmerman state that the kid was doing? Did Zimmerman state that the kid was looking trough windows? Did he state that the kid was looking into cars and trying the door handles? Did Zimmerman state that the kid was making a drug deal?

That's a crock of shit. Where was Zimmerman's house in contrast to the area the altercation happened? Zimmerman was the Neighborhood Watch Captain and he should have known the guidelines, Zimmerman was carrying a deadly weapon and he should have realized the potential consequences if there was contact and an altercation.

Regarding Joe Horn; that cocksucker should be in prison and the circumstances were a LOT DIFFERENT than this case. "Joe Horn, 61, spotted two burglars breaking into his next-door neighbor's home in Pasadena, Texas. He called 9-1-1 to summon police to the scene. While on the phone with emergency dispatch, Horn stated that he had the right to use deadly force to defend property, referring to a law (Texas Penal Code §§ 9.41, 9.42, and 9.43) which justified the use of deadly force to protect Horn's home. Horn exited his home with his shotgun, while the 9-1-1 operator tried to dissuade him from that action. On the 9-1-1 tape, he is heard confronting the suspects, saying, "Move, and you're dead",[3] immediately followed by the sound of a shotgun blast, followed by two more.[4] Following the shootings Mr. Horn told the 9-1-1 operator, "They came in the front yard with me, man, I had no choice!"
"A plain clothes police detective responding to the 9-1-1 call arrived at the scene before the shooting, and witnessed the escalation and shootings while remaining in his car.[3] His report on the incident indicated that the men who were killed "received gunfire from the rear" (fucking coward).
Joe Horn shooting controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What do you think should have happened to the guy who shot the kid in this case?

20/20 Exclusive: 'I Never Meant to Shoot That Young Man' - ABC News

Gov. David Paterson on Thursday commuted the sentence of a black Long Island man whose slaying of a white teenager exposed racial fault lines and provoked a debate over the line between self-defense and murder.

With just more than a week left in his governorship, Mr. Paterson freed John White, who was convicted in 2007 of second-degree manslaughter for shooting 17-year-old Daniel "Dano" Cicciaro in front of Mr. White's home in Miller Place in 2006. Mr. White was released after serving about six and a half months in prison.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back