The tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Minorities now out-reproduce the white majority in America. This may spell doom for America since minorities, having being spolied by liberal entitlements, have mostly illigitmate children with all the attendent consequences like poverty, criminality, incarceration, illegitimatacy, illiteracy, drugs, sexual abuse, etc.

Can America remain the world's policeman while it is falling apart thanks to liberalisms destruction of the American family?

Can America remain the world's policeman while it is falling apart thanks to liberalisms destruction of the American family?

Actually it was Republicans who gave unwed teen motherhood a standing ovation at their last convention.

These days educated liberals are far more likely to be married when they have children than many right-wingers such as Bristol Palin.

The percentage of unwed birth in this country is 41% and the right isn't taking it on as an issue because all sorts of right-wingers go in for unwed motherhood.

Blaming me (a liberal) for families falling apart is dishonest and stupid.

Minorities now out-reproduce the white majority in America. This may spell doom for America since minorities, having being spolied by liberal entitlements, have mostly illigitmate children with all the attendent consequences like poverty, criminality, incarceration, illegitimatacy, illiteracy, drugs, sexual abuse, etc.

If they are rewarded by the Liberals with government assistance in return for votes
why would they ever stop?.....:mad:

Actually it was Republicans who gave unwed teen motherhood a standing ovation at their last convention.

if so they were merely pandering, nevertheless Democrats are far more likely to support the welfare entitlement liberal abortion divorce feminist culture that has destroyed the American family

These days educated liberals are far more likely to be married when they have children than many right-wingers such as Bristol Palin.

true they are slightly more likely to be married but far far more likely to support the liberal entitlement government policies that destroyed the American family. Liberal know what right for their own families but have an almost racist paternalistic attitude toward lowly minorities.

The percentage of unwed birth in this country is 41% and the right isn't taking it on as an issue because all sorts of right-wingers go in for unwed motherhood.

the right does take it on through gay rights. to go further would lose votes in a country where the liberal has already destroyed the majority of American families

and now you know much better

Last edited:
if so they were merely pandering,

They were pandering to Palin supporters.

the liberal has already destroyed the family

That's what I expect from most right-wingers......Nasty, dishonest, and stupid.

and know you much better

I didn't destroy the family. I've been once and I've been married for a long time.

And paid her 1/4 million for getting pregnant out of wedlock.
To promote abstinance of all things.
:D

something like 40% of white births are out of wedlock.

Why do you think the Republicans are working hard on keeping birth control out of the hands of white married women?

didn't know they were. Any reason to think they are doing that??

In several states the Republican legislatures have tried to pass Life begins at Conception laws.

Conception is when the egg gets fertilized NOT when it implants. The pill for example tries to prevent both fertilezation but also implantation of the fertilized egg. Almost any hormonal birth control works that way. It fools the womans body into thinking its already pregnant so further pregnancies cannot occur. So if they passed those laws, they would have outlawed the birth control pill and most other forms of hormonal birth control.

I can understand the argument against abortion, but theyre setting their sights on birth control now, and what reason could they possible have for outlawing a married couple planning a family responsibly?

Could it be we need more white people?

They promote abstinance only.

and they are against gay marriage since homos cannot get each other pregnant.

Last edited:
Why do you think the Republicans are working hard on keeping birth control out of the hands of white married women?

didn't know they were. Any reason to think they are doing that??

In several states the Republican legislatures have tried to pass Life begins at Conception laws.

Conception is when the egg gets fertilized NOT when it implants. The pill for example tries to prevent both fertilezation but also implantation of the fertilized egg. Almost any hormonal birth control works that way. It fools the womans body into thinking its already pregnant so further pregnancies cannot occur. So if they passed those laws, they would have outlawed the birth control pill and most other forms of hormonal birth control.

I can understand the argument against abortion, but theyre setting their sights on birth control now, and what reason could they possible have for outlawing a married couple planning a family responsibly?

Could it be we need more white people?

what?? why white people? Don't be cute say what you mean

If they are rewarded by the Liberals with government assistance in return for votes
why would they ever stop?.....:mad:

its true the liberals are rewarding and enabling uncivilized behavor

the liberal has already destroyed the family

and know you much better

I didn't destroy the family. I've been once and I've been married for a long time.

As much as it pains me to say this, I have to disagree. In this, they, the "liberals destroyed the family " crowd, may have a point, though I seriously doubt their could articulate it.

Think about it for a moment.

There used to be a stigma attached to unwed pregnancies and divorce. We as a society tried to avoid such things at all costs because of that stigma. We would be faced with public shame. that shame was a powerful deturrent. It forced people to wait for marriage or if they did get pregnant to marry quickly. Then, they stayed together because divorce held the same shame.

But as we rejected that stigma and became more tolerant, unwed pregnancies and divorce became more prevenlent and accepted. people were no longer forced by cultural standards to get married if a pregnancy occured ( hence my babys daddy instead of my husband )

Now some would say that its the destruction of the family. Others would say the family has simply changed.

But every change has both positive and negative effects. So as we become more tolerant, we will see some of those negative effects statistics rising. In this, the "liberals destroyed the family" may actually have a point because it IS tolerance that allows for these stats to continue to rise. It is FREEDOM from the social stigma and the LIBERTY to choose for ourselves.

Crazy, huh?

The Republican party is the party of unwed teen motherhood.

evidence or just being a goofy liberal??

Republicans gave unwed teen motherhood a standing ovation at their last convention making it obvious that they love unwed teen motherhood.

of course if it was obvious than it would be Republicans rather than Democrats who wanted to cut the liberal entitlements that destroyed the American family.

Its true the right-wingers are rewarding and enabling uncivilized behavior.

And you know, I'm hoping that we're not getting to Second Amendment remedies. I hope the vote will be the cure for the Harry Reid problems.-Sharon Angle

and know you much better

As much as it pains me to say this, I have to disagree. In this, they, the "liberals destroyed the family " crowd, may have a point, though I seriously doubt their could articulate it.

Think about it for a moment.

There used to be a stigma attached to unwed pregnancies and divorce. We as a society tried to avoid such things at all costs because of that stigma. We would be faced with public shame. that shame was a powerful deturrent. It forced people to wait for marriage or if they did get pregnant to marry quickly. Then, they stayed together because divorce held the same shame.

But as we rejected that stigma and became more tolerant, unwed pregnancies and divorce became more prevenlent and accepted. people were no longer forced by cultural standards to get married if a pregnancy occured ( hence my babys daddy instead of my husband )

Now some would say that its the destruction of the family. Others would say the family has simply changed.

But every change has both positive and negative effects. So as we become more tolerant, we will see some of those negative effects statistics rising. In this, the "liberals destroyed the family" may actually have a point because it IS tolerance that allows for these stats to continue to rise. It is FREEDOM from the social stigma and the LIBERTY to choose for ourselves.

Crazy, huh?

Let's use your argument on the topic of gays, interracial marriage and integration.

Forum List

Back