Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Ted Nugent, draft dodger. is there a place in America for cowards? Seems draft dodgers are loved when they spewl partisan blather. Sad people who worship losers like Ted because he talks crap.

You don't know shit kid. You can't even get history right.

Ted had deferments like others did. A draft dodger was a real deal. Not Ted. Meant you got caught in the lottery and ran away.

Worship Ted? I guess I do as a hunter. He's quite remarkable. I do bow and percussion. Yuppers, I'd say the man has taught me a thing or two.

Funny..you said shit. Like Nugent...shit and pissed his pants for 2 weeks before hitting the bricks for a physical.

:eusa_shifty:

Urban legend and a lie. He had a deferment. Like many did with that bullshit war of LBJ's.

And if we are going to throw shit around this morning, well hell's bells you want to talk Vietnam and how a President, a Democrat got filthy rich over Vietnam.

What's that company again that all the left loved to hate? Until we got the shit out there that Lady Byrd owned all the shares?

whoa whoa I think it was Haliburton. Haliburton. You know. The war machine driven by the dems.

You don't know shit kid. You can't even get history right.

Ted had deferments like others did. A draft dodger was a real deal. Not Ted. Meant you got caught in the lottery and ran away.

Worship Ted? I guess I do as a hunter. He's quite remarkable. I do bow and percussion. Yuppers, I'd say the man has taught me a thing or two.

Funny..you said shit. Like Nugent...shit and pissed his pants for 2 weeks before hitting the bricks for a physical.

:eusa_shifty:

Urban legend and a lie. He had a deferment. Like many did with that bullshit war of LBJ's.

And if we are going to throw shit around this morning, well hell's bells you want to talk Vietnam and how a President, a Democrat got filthy rich over Vietnam.

What's that company again that all the left loved to hate? Until we got the shit out there that Lady Byrd owned all the shares?

whoa whoa I think it was Haliburton. Haliburton. You know. The war machine driven by the dems.

That "urban legend" came from Ted Nugent himself. He was that one that bragged about it.

View attachment 18755

Old poopy pants..himself!

Bullshit and you know it. And fair warning. Two legal wins against individuals who think they are having fun calling someone a "pedophile" on the internet.

One in Britain and one in America.

I'm giving you a really big heads up here.

Let him sue me. He adopted a 17 year old girl to bang.

That's along with all the underage women he's slept with in his career including Courtney Love, who gave him head at the tender age of 13.

View attachment 18755

Bullshit and you know it. And fair warning. Two legal wins against individuals who think they are having fun calling someone a "pedophile" on the internet.

That's along with all the underage women he's slept with in his career including Courtney Love, who gave him head at the tender age of 13.

:lol:

Surely you jest. Love made that claim to Stern in a joke for crying out loud.

To the young woman, he wanted to marry her. The laws would not allow it. Nuge wanted to marry her.

Sallow I know you have this weird fixation on the Teddly as being some kind of pervert, I personally don't get it. It's weird.

But I would advise you very seriously to stop calling Nugent a pedophile. It's not only wrong but you are defaming his character in a very legal sense that could land you in a whole batch of whoop ass.

Seriously, if you continue to call Nugent a pedophile you could be in a whole lot of hurt.

I forget what Ted Nugent is known for besides being a bit crazy. Anyone?

Whack em and stack em. Probably the most well known bow hunter in our time. Ted has introduced a whole new generation of hunters back to the bow.

He is awesome.

:lol:

Surely you jest. Love made that claim to Stern in a joke for crying out loud.

To the young woman, he wanted to marry her. The laws would not allow it. Nuge wanted to marry her.

Sallow I know you have this weird fixation on the Teddly as being some kind of pervert, I personally don't get it. It's weird.

But I would advise you very seriously to stop calling Nugent a pedophile. It's not only wrong but you are defaming his character in a very legal sense that could land you in a whole batch of whoop ass.

Seriously, if you continue to call Nugent a pedophile you could be in a whole lot of hurt.

Nugent ADMITS to sleeping with underaged girls. Holy crap..you want a video of him actually having sex with one? Or you want to be in the room when he did it?

What the heck does it take..

Sheesh.

Please.... Ted Nugent is obviously a fairly intelligent person and a rocker who was smart enough not to get caught up in drug abuse ,unlike some of the people you might like

Strange shot in the dark that one was - and I've yet to see signs of his roaring intellect.

Intellect and academia are running America into the ground, Frankly, all the morons on the planet with initials after their names who don't even have a clue how to ride a bicycle are running the planet into the ground.

Give me Ted. Give me Izumi. Give me people who can confront real problems in real time to fix a fucking pot hole in a road.

Stop with the career legislators. Stop with the freaking Pelosi or the Reids or the Rangels.

Who the hell cares about roaring intellect when your CIC is a narcissist bordering on sociopath fucking loser from hades? For crying out loud, now the asswipe in Chief is turning away Chinese dissidents looking for asylum from your embassies.

You have a self serving maniac at the helm of your country.

Turning away Chinese dissidents? Really?

Vice President Joe Biden says he believes that Chinese legal activist Chen Guangcheng's future is in the United States.

Chen, who escaped house arrest in his village and fled to the U.S. Embassy in Beijing, has a tentative deal with the Chinese government to study in the U.S. and bring his family. He has an invitation to come to New York University.

Biden told NBC television's "Meet the Press" that U.S. officials "expect the Chinese to stick to that commitment." The interview was taped earlier and broadcast Sunday.

Biden said that when Chen came to the embassy, he wanted to be reunited with his family and remain in China -- just not in his village. Biden said that was arranged, but when Chen left the embassy for a hospital, he had a change of mind and "we got to work."

President Obama's political adviser, David Axelrod, told ABC's "This Week" that the U.S. is "making some progress" to help Chen "to achieve his goal" to come to the U.S. He criticized presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney for "blunderbussing around, trying to score political points when we're in the middle of that process."

Read more: Chinese dissident's future is in United States, Biden says | Fox News

Your primary news source, FAUX Nooze, says different.

As far as the rest of your post? Like the claim made on not caring about the Chinese dissident, it's probably crap as well.

I forget what Ted Nugent is known for besides being a bit crazy. Anyone?

Whack em and stack em. Probably the most well known bow hunter in our time. Ted has introduced a whole new generation of hunters back to the bow.

He is awesome.

Nuge is a Patriot.
icon14.gif

Like ME.

View attachment 18755

Here, I'll say it... Ted Nugent is a pedophile! Now, let the perv come after me. So sue me Ted. :lol:

View attachment 18755

Here, I'll say it... Ted Nugent is a pedophile! Now, let the perv come after me. So sue me Ted. :lol:
Is he? Now prove it.

Speaking one's mind is a meltdown toStatists? Really?

Obama and the left are KINGS in that regard then, aren't they? [And THAT includes YOU].

Good to see Romney running away and avoiding Ted Nugent like an infectious, epidemic disease caused by r-wing extremism.

Link to Romney running away?

Kid Rock and Ted have both endorsed Mitt.

The campaign as far as I know only put out one statement over "divisivness" over his one statement.

What's really fun is that Huckabee has actually been out hunting with Ted.

Oh I would so love to see a video of that.

Pssst...

Romney to Ted Nugent: FUCK YOU!

Romney campaign denies Ted Nugent's claim of 'support' - The Hill's Video

Mitt Romney's campaign is denying it expressed support for Ted Nugent after he made controversial comments last month that led to him being interviewed by Secret Service agents...

Good to see Romney running away and avoiding Ted Nugent like an infectious, epidemic disease caused by r-wing extremism.

Link to Romney running away?

Kid Rock and Ted have both endorsed Mitt.

The campaign as far as I know only put out one statement over "divisivness" over his one statement.

What's really fun is that Huckabee has actually been out hunting with Ted.

Oh I would so love to see a video of that.

Pssst...

Romney to Ted Nugent: FUCK YOU!

Romney campaign denies Ted Nugent's claim of 'support' - The Hill's Video

Mitt Romney's campaign is denying it expressed support for Ted Nugent after he made controversial comments last month that led to him being interviewed by Secret Service agents...

Romney acyally said: FUCK YOU!

Really Gracie?

You wanna retract that statement?

Forum List

Back