Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
s-TED-NUGENT-MITT-ROMNEY-large.jpg

By Kia Makarechi, Huffington Post

Rocker Ted Nugent came out strong for Mitt Romney at this weekend's National Rifle Association convention, blasting the Obama administration as "wiping its ass with the Constitution" and demanding the audience rally the troops for the GOP candidate.

In a video spotted by Right Wing Watch, Nugent doesn't mince words when describing the sitting president's administration, which he describes as "vile," "evil" and "America-hating."

Though the wild rhetoric is from the weekend, Nugent had already endorsed Romney in early March. He also once threatened to kill Obama and Hillary Clinton and effusively praised Sarah Palin in the 2010 TIME 100 issue.

Nugent is hardly the only musician to be associated with Romney in recent weeks. After KISS frontman Gene Simmons was quoted as saying he supported Romney's fiscal policy, outlets were quick to say the rocker endorsed Romney. Simmons quickly disputed the accounts, taking to Twitter to tell fans, "I HAVE NOT ENDORSED MITT ROMNEY FOR PRES."

Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said. "If you can't galvanize and promote and recruit people to vote for Mitt Romney, we're done."

And what's the best way to "galvanize and promote," Ted?

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney: Rocker Stumps For GOP Candidate At NRA Convention

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVt6zEr9E&feature=player_embedded]Ted Nugent Stumps for Mitt Romney at NRA Convention: "Chop their heads off in November" - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, ole Ted should make the right real proud.

I especially liked the riding into the battlefield imagery. And using vets as props to make a point.

When Nugent had to the chance to really ride into the battlefield..he pissed and shit himself.

Literally.

Who cares what Ted Nugent thinks?

You see the vid there Rabbi?

All your gun nut buddies at the NRA.

Do you care what Ted Nugent thinks, Swallow? Is he some kind of political guru to you?

Why you fagging again there Rabbi? You so hard up you need a 51 year old heterosexual to cum in your mouth?

Gosh..man. That's pretty hard up.

That's if your a man..and I have my doubts about that.

Do you care what Ted Nugent thinks, Swallow? Is he some kind of political guru to you?

Why you fagging again there Rabbi? You so hard up you need a 51 year old heterosexual to cum in your mouth?

eeewwww. That was sick, Swallow.

Nugent Rocks!

:banana:

eeewwww. That was sick, Swallow.

Nugent Rocks!

:banana:

Another faggot who thinks a pedophile draft dodger.."rocks".

You and Rabbi should get together in a bathroom somewhere.

You can use the conservative code of tapping toes to let you guys know each other's intentions. And if you hit a cop..claim "wide stance".

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

Nugent "the brave" threatening to kill the President and Hillary Clinton.

So you not only think he's some kind of political guru but you have ghey fantasizes about him?
Is that it, Swallow? Do you have ghey fantasies about Ted Nugent?

So you not only think he's some kind of political guru but you have ghey fantasizes about him?

Well aside from the fact I'm not gay..and you're the one asking for a swallow..

You also show you're "patriotic" side throwing your lot in with the ol' Nugent.

Seriously.

:clap2:

Seriously.

Your denial sounds like I've hit a home run.
You secretly want Ted Nugent to commit ghey acts while he tells you how to vote in the election.
You're one sick puppy. You need help, dude.

Seriously.

Your denial sounds like I've hit a home run.
You secretly want Ted Nugent to commit ghey acts while he tells you how to vote in the election.
You're one sick puppy. You need help, dude.

What denial?

Again..you are the one asking for a swallow. And you can't even spell gay right. It's "gay". You know..like you. You flaming faggot.

Own it. You limp wristed boy toy.

Forum List

Back