UFO Sighting...By accident

I'm baffled as well. I don't see nuthin'. :confused:

The VID is quick and the object IS in FRAME ONE...of EIGHT frames before it disappears...with a camera that takes 25 Frames per-Second...
You gotta look close

I looked at your video three times in a row. I saw the object in the top left (sky) in what is apparently the first frame. I did not see it skit across the sky at all after that frame UNTIL you put up the stills.

Can't tell how far away it was, so calculating actual speed would be difficult.

But it sure seems purdy damn fast!

Seems to me it might be a jet of some kind.

Last edited:
So you took a picture of a fast moving object near an airport. Gee, I can only imagine what it is. :lol:

I was NO WHERE NEAR an airport. Where did you get that from? Can you READ at all DogBreath?

I stand corrected on the airport part, I thought you had said that. However, I still have my doubts looking at it.

The Video is useless, the stills are amazing. If it was a jet, then it's supersonic speed and they're have been a sonic boom

It's not a weather balloon and its not Venus

I'm baffled as well. I don't see nuthin'. :confused:

The VID is quick and the object IS in FRAME ONE...of EIGHT frames before it disappears...with a camera that takes 25 Frames per-Second...
You gotta look close

I looked at your video three times in a row. I saw the object in the top left (sky) in what is apparently the first frame. I did not see it skit across the sky at all after that frame UNTIL you put up the stills.

Can't tell how far away it was, so calculating actual speed would be difficult.

But it sure seems purdy damn fast!

Seems to me it might be a jet of some kind.

If it's a Jet? It moves damn FAST at 25 FPS. And to scoot out of frame by frame 9?

Do the MATH?

That means in 312.5 MILLISECONDS the object is GONE from sight. It is clear that I am focused on the Pick-up truck as a Demonstration to my friend.

And to those of you that disbelive? You may E-mail my compadre at jblack @hasty's .net if you disbelive the authenticity of the vid...and by the way? Jason (The guy you'd be mailin'? Refuses to go with me after this encounter)...

This is NOT a joke

Yeah if it was a jet you would have heard it after it past you. I have no idea but this would be driving me crazy. Maybe I should start taking pictures of the sky and see if something shows up.

Tom, I think you have something there but I don't think you'll ever know for sure. I bet you wish you could go back and be ready with a high power camera with tripod to zoom in.

I was NO WHERE NEAR an airport. Where did you get that from? Can you READ at all DogBreath?

I stand corrected on the airport part, I thought you had said that. However, I still have my doubts looking at it.

The thing is Dog? I was AT a Firestation in a RUAL County. I was showing off my new Kodak Camera that takes video at Quicktime speed of 25 FPS.

The Object disappears at frame 9, which means it scoots across the area in 312.5 MILLISECONDS.

This is No Joke. I am as astounded as you are, or anyone is. I submitted this to the Experts and they cannot tell me what it is either.

Did you see the Close up of Frame #2?

The thing is Dog? I was AT a Firestation in a RUAL County. I was showing off my new Kodak Camera that takes video at Quicktime speed of 25 FPS.

The Object disappears at frame 9, which means it scoots across the area in 312.5 MILLISECONDS.

This is No Joke. I am as astounded as you are, or anyone is. I submitted this to the Experts and they cannot tell me what it is either.

I'm looking at it and I don't believe you're trying to fake us. I'm just trying to imagine the odds of capturing this at that exact moment in broad daylight if it is true.

Swamp gas.

Definitely.

Definitely swamp gas.

Thats what my wife says whenever I eat chili or burritos.

Or she says that my asshole has turned gangrenous.

I gots me some killer farts sometimes.

swoon.gif

Since we do not know the distance between the camera and the object, however, we cannot calculate the object's speed.

All we can say is that it sure looks like it was haulin' ass.

Tom, I think you have something there but I don't think you'll ever know for sure. I bet you wish you could go back and be ready with a high power camera with tripod to zoom in.
That's what the Experts tell me. They cannot identify it for sure either...Now for Video TWO taken LAST YEAR at a Blue Angels AIRSHOW...

I caught it when I was looking to use it for a Music Video...I didn't USE it consequently

What I picked up on was this. In the moving Video when the UFO first is seen the truck is in motion, now look at the stills...I don't know any jet that goes that fast.

Since we do not know the distance between the camera and the object, however, we cannot calculate the object's speed.

All we can say is that it sure looks like it was haulin' ass.

Yeah it was haulin' ass to be sure. The Pick up truck was doin' around 5 MPH as a guide...

What I picked up on was this. In the moving Video when the UFO first is seen the truck is in motion, now look at the stills...I don't know any jet that goes that fast.

Yep, The object by frame one to frame 9 was 312.5 Milliseconds. (That's ONE Second at 25 FRAMES persecond. The Pick up truck was moving at approximately 5 Miles per hour.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7VWcuVOf0]YouTube - Spaceballs - They've gone into plaid[/ame]

Forum List

Back