UFO Sighting...By accident

Here's another HINT at 100& of Picture size...

Can you spot it NOW?

SuwanneeCounty.jpg

The blow up of it does change it a little because the color in the center is dark so if it was a break in the clouds wouldn't the lighter color shine through? I have no idea about this stuff. I'm always amazed and wish someone could really get a close up shot of something like this so we can without a doubt all agree on. With the technology these days you would think someone would have by now.

I know you were not seeking it, and many do not seek it and that is why no clear evidence but there are some who do nothing but seek this stuff out.

As the first vid I posted? I thought it was trash and almost relegated it to the wastebin of my computer until I looked at it again?

And now I don't throw ANY photo away unless I've scrutinized it.

It's actually made me a bit paranoid if the truth be known?

So in short Ladies and Gents?

I belive there ARE larger things than us. There is something going on that we cannot explain, and IF Our Government knows, or doesn't know?

Who cares what they think anyway?

There ARE things LARGER than us...weird things going on...

And *I* Personally WELCOME it. Nice to know that we aren't ALONE. And YES I belive it. This Universe is too friggin large to be so naieve to think anything less folks.

It's only NOW some of us are seeing these things. And I am NOT a bit afriad of them. NOR am I a bit surprised by their presence.

Will if there are T then you can bet our Gov. knows. I will be looking up more now that is for sure. Great captures even if we cannot prove 100% I still think it is something strange.

So in short Ladies and Gents?

I belive there ARE larger things than us. There is something going on that we cannot explain, and IF Our Government knows, or doesn't know?

Who cares what they think anyway?

There ARE things LARGER than us...weird things going on...

And *I* Personally WELCOME it. Nice to know that we aren't ALONE. And YES I belive it. This Universe is too friggin large to be so naieve to think anything less folks.

It's only NOW some of us are seeing these things. And I am NOT a bit afriad of them. NOR am I a bit surprised by their presence.

Given that the physical laws of the universe seem stacked in favor of the evolution of life, I think that it is most likely there is much life out there. Given that these same laws are not so generous when it comes to time traversing interstellor distances, doubtful that we are being visited.

And given the quality of the photo you took, I think that Occam's Razor is in order here. Simplist explanation is an insect crossing close in front of lens

The clouds were in focus. The object was not. My guess is an insect a few inches from the lens. The speed would not have to be that great to cross the lens in the time given.

This is my opinion also, trying to be objective because I do "believe."

Let's talk about this next:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQgF4zzfQKQ&feature=related]YouTube - Government Admits to Aliens Being Real (HQ)[/ame]

i think i've seen this one before
it looks familiar anyway
and i believe it was a hoax last time

A HOAX? Dive? This is RAW stuff. How can you say this?

do you have to even ask that question? Look who the idiot is that your asking that question to.:lol:
He is one of only two people here I have on my ignore list cause he blatantly ignores evidence and facts and only sees what he wants to see.

Their real alright.Too many credible people have proved UFO's "-nothing that our countries around the world have the capability of doing in the skys," have come forward.military pilots.astronaunts,military personel,ect ect.Like in the Roswell UFO crash,some military officers broke their silence several years later that they saw ALIEN bodies that were recovered at the crash.

They kept quiet several years about it cause they knew they would have an accidental death or something if they spoke out and came forward as others did who came forward and spoke out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back