UFO Sighting...By accident

What I picked up on was this. In the moving Video when the UFO first is seen the truck is in motion, now look at the stills...I don't know any jet that goes that fast.

If you track the object's motion? It is in a straight line...
I tried but I'm not good at that to me with my naked eye it looked like it might have descended a little but like I said...I'm terrible at that stuff.

The clouds were in focus. The object was not. My guess is an insect a few inches from the lens. The speed would not have to be that great to cross the lens in the time given.

Dillo was it around Uranus lol

was not---it sailed right over my head tonight. Beautiful green trail and I saw it disintegrate.
I means something special and all the jokesters who post after me will be glad to tell you what . :lol:

OK Kids, here it is...

The Blue Angels Airshow Last year...Three of the Angels are in a loop...and toward the bottom of their loop? be watching for an object to scoot past as the Angels complete their loop...

And YES I have this parsed into about 30 Frames. This Camera takes HD Vid at about 29.97 FPS (IHave those PICS on File)

Sorry for the Delay...This is RAW Video

Blue Angels VID

Be watching and let me KNOW if you see it?

OK Kids, here it is...

The Blue Angels Airshow Last year...Three of the Angels are in a loop...and toward the bottom of their loop? be watching for an object to scoot past as the Angels complete their loop...

And YES I have this parsed into about 30 Frames. This Camera takes HD Vid at about 29.97 FPS (IHave those PICS on File)

Sorry for the Delay...This is RAW Video

Blue Angels VID

Be watching and let me KNOW if you see it?

bug

well crap that could be a bird but if it was it was a super sonic bird.

those BA pilots had to have seen it also. Could it be the camera isn't picking up the depth perception and that is a 4th BA setting up in the distance for the next demo? Just trying to explain it.

If something is CLOSE to the camera it will appear to be going a zillion miles and hour as you pan across it.

Sorry t-man. It's a UFO alright but it sure ain't no flying saucer.

If something is CLOSE to the camera it will appear to be going a zillion miles and hour as you pan across it.

Sorry t-man. It's a UFO alright but it sure ain't no flying saucer.

Not saying it was anything quite frankly.. I took that VID frame by frame, and you can see what it was. I am franly scared to do so on here for fear of the MODS...and bandwidth considerations...

But whatever...I'll do so a couple frames at a time.

Which Brings me to August 19th, 2009. No, not a video, but a still shot of a Radio Site I took for posterity upon leaving it. This is Rural Suwannee County Florida...and when I say 'Rural? I mean COW pasture...

Here is the Shot. Look at lt closely...

To the LEFT of the tower...

100_0491-1.jpg

Forum List

Back