UFL Games Today

Birmingham_Stallions.jpg

Stallions baby! Giddy up!

Defending 2-time USFL Champs (Birmingham Stallions) defeat the defending XFL Champs (Arlington Renegades) 27-14

Michigan Panthers defeat the St. Louis Battlehawks 18-16

USFL Conference 2; XFL Conference 0

So far I’m impressed and dig the talent , it’s top tier Football and it’s coverage pushes the envelope .
It looks like a NFL game. Michigan won. I'm happy about that. Something to watch if you love football. I like to see any QB do the 2 minute drill. Even if it's an exhibition game. Can he take his team down the field with less than 2 minutes? Down by 8, score the TD AND 2 point conversion? Shit like that. Even get them within field goal range and see will the kicker miss it? So interesting And this is like the NFL minor leagues. I'm sure NFL scouts are watching.

It looks like a NFL game. Michigan won. I'm happy about that. Something to watch if you love football. I like to see any QB do the 2 minute drill. Even if it's an exhibition game. Can he take his team down the field with less than 2 minutes? Down by 8, score the TD AND 2 point conversion? Shit like that. Even get them within field goal range and see will the kicker miss it? So interesting And this is like the NFL minor leagues. I'm sure NFL scouts are watching.
35% of the Players in this league spent more than 3 years in NFL ( usually on several Teams ) and there are veterans with 5-8 years in NFL sprinkled across all the Rosters ( including Starters )

So far I’m impressed and dig the talent , it’s top tier Football and it’s coverage pushes the envelope .
35% of the Players in this league spent more than 3 years in NFL ( usually on several Teams ) and there are veterans with 5-8 years in NFL sprinkled across all the Rosters ( including Starters )
Oh I like that. Guys who maybe don't feel done but none of the teams want them. So definitely I love the idea of another league where they can make money. If there is that much talent spill over there's enough for another league, that's cool. I'm sure this league would be happy with 10% of the NFL's money right?

Reminds me of the new wrestling league AEW. It's not WWE. WWE is clearly the best. The best go to the WWE. But there are a lot of guys who the WWE throws away who are good. And the WWE doesn't let you create your own character. In AEW, you can be who you want to be. Maybe you don't make as much but the schedule is better from what I hear. You don't have to worry someone will take your place if you take a week off in AEW.

So I love it. I'm all for it. I'll start DVR'ing the games and at least ff to the end like I do most NFL games. LOL

Forum List

Back