U.S. Prime Grade Horse Manure

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by Flanders, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
  2. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    I will wager that a whole lot of non-Muslims in India regret Partition:

Muslims Riot After Hindu Leader Calls Mohammed Gay
    by John Hayward
    5 Jan 2016

Muslims Riot After Hindu Leader Calls Mohammed Gay

I’ll also wager that a whole lot of non-Muslims in India are wishing that Mahatma Gandhi got shot decades earlier.

3. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    This might be good news for the Republican party, but it sure as hell is not good news conservative Americans:

Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

Trump Could Win It All
    A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.
    By James Warren
    Jan. 8, 2016, at 4:00 p.m.

Trump Could Win It All

One in five Democrats is akin to voting for a governor who gets elected in a diehard liberal state. Conservatives do not get elected by Democrats unless they are certain he will play the bipartisan game the way it has been played since the LBJ years —— big government gets bigger every time, conservative values shrink every time. Everything that is wrong in this country in this country today is a culmination of big government welfare state policies.

4. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    Rich Lowry at the National Review wrote an interesting piece attempting to settle this argument:

There is much argument about what really constitutes the establishment.

The Quisling Establishment
    by Rich Lowry January 29, 2016 12:00 AM

The Quisling Establishment

The winning side of the argument is simple:

5. jon_berzerk

jon_berzerk Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,037
    Cruz is the candidate that scares the left the most.

why should they be

he is a player like the rest of them corrupt bastards

6. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    To jon_berserk: That is all well and good, but without some channel for your disgust the country ends up with the Clintons and parasite filth like the current occupant of the White House.

As for myself, I view politicians from a combination of three observations arrived at over a lifetime:

1. Government and organized religion will always plague mankind. The trick is to limit government and keep organized religion voluntary. Give either one too much power and freedom dies.

2. Money is the only difference between the mindset of very wealthy and the mindset of the very poor. Politically, they hold the same views. Each hates the other, and both hate the middle.

3. Totalitarian government is one extreme. Anarchy is the other extreme. Limited government is the permanent center; it never moves.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  7. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    A supermajority in Congress is not only possible it is essential. The American presidency has degenerated into something more corrupt than all of those offices throughout history; pope, king, emperor, etc. The worst in society get what they want from the presidency by electing Congress, while decent Americans are yet to see the presidency as their enemy. Right now there is a freak in the White House who thinks he is the nation’s spiritual leader.

Many times I’ve said to hell with the presidency. These people are the reason a supermajority is essential:

[​IMG]
    http://images.rcp.realclearpolitics.com/343194.jpg

Never mind the blood on their hands, never mind that they are the ones who did everything the dirt bag in the White House is proud of:

BALTIMORE — Democrats’ election year agenda involves pushing their own priorities but also countering Republicans every step of the way.

Democrats’ chances of passing any legislation through Congress this year are slim given the shortened calendar, already tumultuous presidential election and the GOP’s significant majority in the House.

But House Democrats gathered for a three-day retreat here this week to plot strategy and attend policy workshops and speeches by President Obama, Vice President Biden, billionaire environmental activist Tom Steyer and “Daily Show” host Trevor Noah. Two weeks ago, congressional Republicans met across the harbor to establish their priorities for the year, including crafting broad policy proposals ranging from an Obamacare replacement to tax and welfare reform. While Democrats laid out their 2016 agenda — including familiar items such as immigration reform, the minimum wage and promoting the Affordable Care Act — they also promised to contrast the GOP vision.

House Dems' 2016 Plan: Buck GOP
    By James Arkin
    January 29, 2016

House Dems' 2016 Plan: Buck GOP | RealClearPolitics

They are already talking about 2018:

Pelosi says Dems can win back the House ... in 2018
    By Susan Ferrechio
    1/30/16 12:01 AM

Pelosi says Dems can win back the House... in 2018

There will always be a few congressional districts that elect garbage like Typhoid Nancy, but their kind can easily be rendered powerless by a supermajority in the hands of loyal Americans. It is not so easy in the US Senate —— the nest of traitors (44 Democrats, and Bernie Sanders & Angus King).

NOTE: The last chance is a lot closer than I originally thought. It was establishment Republicans who lined up with Democrats to get TPP to the president’s desk.

Senator Session is one of the good guys:

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions, a leading voice on trade, immigration and executive powers, is urging Americans to choose their next president carefully because 2016 "is the last chance for the American people to take back control of their government."

Sessions: Choose carefully America, 2016 is 'THE LAST CHANCE'
    By Paul Bedard
    1/29/16 5:34 PM

Sessions: Choose carefully America, 2016 is 'THE LAST CHANCE'

8. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    Perhaps “LAST CHANCE” should be the message:

The overriding message in the 2016 election should be just two words: “The Constitution!” After Obama’s Constitution-shredding governance, 2016 is America’s last chance to return the Constitution to its central in American politics.​

No matter how much Tea Partiers already know about the Constitution they can learn something new in this fabulous article:

January 31, 2016
    Conservatives need to remember the Constitution in 2016
    By Bookworm​

9. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    She who must be obeyed joined the Last Chance warning:

With just hours left to go before Iowa caucus goers cast their votes, living legend and conservative icon Phyllis Schlalfy warns Iowa voters: 2016 may be America’s last chance.​

Phyllis Schlafly on 2016: America Won’t Get Another Chance
    by Julia Hahn
    1 Feb 2016

Phyllis Schlafly on 2016: America Won't Get Another Chance - Breitbart

Listen to Schlafly in the brief video. She is as good as ever.

10. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    I’d rather see Democrat Hillary Clinton win and add to the deep hatred for the presidency the current piece of scum in the White House set in motion than put another establishment Republican in there who will continue killing this country by inches. Tom Nichols uses polite language to say the same thing I’ve been saying about establishment Republicans only he says it about Donald Trump. Please read the entire article to learn what Trump really is.

Hillary Clinton Is Despicable, But Trump Is Worse

My hands almost could not type those words, because I think Hillary Clinton is one of the worst human beings in American politics. She has few principles that I can discern, other than her firm conviction that she deserves the Oval Office for enabling and then defending her sexually neurotic husband. She lies as easily as the rest of us breathe. She has compromised national security through sheer laziness at best, and corrupt intent at worst. If elected, she will enrich Wall Street and raid the public coffers while preaching hateful doctrines of identity politics to distract America’s poor and working classes.

But Trump will be worse. Morally unmoored, emotionally unstable, a crony capitalist of the worst kind, Trump will be every bit as liberal as Hillary—perhaps more so, given his statements over the years. He is by reflex and instinct a New York Democrat whose formal party affiliation is negotiable, as is everything about him. He has little commitment to anything but himself and his “deals,” none of which will work in favor of conservatives or their priorities.

His judicial appointments will likely be liberal friends from New York.

I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
    By Tom Nichols
    February 24, 2016

I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

No matter what you think about Trump, there is one thing you can take to the bank —— the establishment want him in the White House if they cannot have Hillary Clinton. Trump was not their first choice, but he was always doable with the right campaign strategy. The strategy was simple. Negative talk about toppling Trump because he is so bad. It was all a well-designed sales campaign to convince conservatives that Trump can be trusted.

Bottom line: Trump was a lot fun for a while, but the jig is up.

Ask yourself why the media gave Trump so much free coverage from day one? Answer: Free coverage made him look like a shrewd businessman turned politician. I laughed every time I heard a media mouth ask: Why he is getting so much face time? I never found out who they were asking because they were the ones doing it.

Trump can no more be trusted by conservatives than the other media choices that bit the dust —— Bush and Christie. The other wannabes never had a chance to begin with. Rubio and Kasich are the final two obvious media choices still standing. After they drop out the media will get Trump. Basically, conservative voters were the marks in the sweetest con game media pulled since they sold FDR four times, and that was before television.

NOTE: The major press at the time was against FDR in every election. Does that remind you of Trump and the media?

Also the country can cancel the remaining primaries because media mouths declared Trump the nominee after South Carolina. (They sound like Walter Cronkite declaring North Vietnam the winner without bothering to check his facts with the US military.)

Bottom line: Ted Cruz is still the one guy the entire Washington establishment and the media will not have.