U.S. Fracking's Larger Implications

RIGZONE - North Dakota Oil Output Could Hit 1 MMbod by Year-End

NEW YORK, Oct 15 (Reuters) - Oil production in North Dakota, home to the prolific Bakken formation, could hit 1 million barrels per day (bpd) as early as at the end of this year, the head of the state's Mineral Resources Department said on Tuesday. Data issued by the department on Tuesday showed production rose 35,000 bpd in August to more than 910,000 bpd, a fresh all-time high that far exceeds an official forecast used by the state's budget of 850,000 bpd by the end of the year.

But I don't get why you think that if Chesapeake or others locate gas or oil on property they don't own, it automatically should belong to them. Does your living room, or what's underneath it belong to me?

Jesus are you ignorant. Stop proving it already, we already know.

What problem do you think I have, cause I seem to be doing very well.....

Compared to who? The lobotomized?

The Irish Ram said:
As for unsolvable problems, no matter how complex Chesapeake tries to make them, our courts are simplifying things for them.
Just what is it that I have done that you can find fault with?

You haven't signed the lease yet, so you don't even have the right (let alone any experience) to base your whining upon.

But I don't get why you think that if Chesapeake or others locate gas or oil on property they don't own, it automatically should belong to them. Does your living room, or what's underneath it belong to me?

Jesus are you ignorant. Stop proving it already, we already know.

Her name is The Irish Ram. Don't go beatifying her just yet. You'll blow her cover.

Hot diggity...

North Dakota hits record oil and gas production again - Energy Ticker - MarketWatch

Another month, another record oil and gas production for North Dakota.

The state’s Department of Mineral Resources said Tuesday North Dakota produced an average of 911,242 barrels of oil a day in August, from an average of 875,736 barrels a day in July — the previous record.

Two years ago, North Dakota pumped on average a little over 446,000 barrels of oil a day.

The state produced an average of 1 million cubic feet a day in natural gas in August, up from 972,058 cubic feet a day in July, also the previous record.

One of the clients I cared for was a wealthy stock broker. He interested me in investing and the stock market. He's 95 and sharp as a tack, and I'm a young buck at 25. So, he taught me quite a bit and got me interested in fracking, silver, and bonds. He advised me that fracking is a promising investment option, and I want to start as young as possible on Scottrade. A lot of you guys are in the know. What do you think, please?

One of the clients I cared for was a wealthy stock broker. He interested me in investing and the stock market. He's 95 and sharp as a tack, and I'm a young buck at 25. So, he taught me quite a bit and got me interested in fracking, silver, and bonds. He advised me that fracking is a promising investment option, and I want to start as young as possible on Scottrade. A lot of you guys are in the know. What do you think, please?

Do your homework. Find out who the players are. Subscribe to daily email feeds from RIGZONE - Your Gateway to the Oil & Gas Industry and read such publications as The American Oil and Gas Reporter, E&P, Oil and Gas Journal, World Oil. May the force be with you.

Ohio isn't going to be the next Texas, it just doesn't have the size. But I could also argue the only reason Texas production exists is because of the Middle East of the 19th Century...Ohio, Wet Virginia and Pennsylvania. Ohio was in the forefront,and led the way!

RIGZONE - US Shale Boom Will Boost LPG Exports and Bring Down Prices

A U.S. energy drilling boom is revolutionizing the niche market for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), bringing down global prices and challenging established exporters in the Middle East. The changes are the latest sign of the global impact of a drilling renaissance in the United States that has already hit oil and natural gas. And like oil and gas, it is U.S. producers of LPG who are set to gain most while established exporters may struggle with new competition in a suddenly altered landscape.

All hail shale.

Chemistry World.

The US shale gas boom has continued to drive recovery for the country’s chemical industry this year. Access to cheap feedstocks and energy has allowed US producers to compete strongly in the global market, transforming the country from a net importer of chemicals in 2011 to a net exporter, and attracting investment from both domestic and international companies in the form of new plants to take advantage of the plentiful resources.

All hail shale | Chemistry World

I'm all for tracking because its nowhere located within 50 miles of my house. Make that 200 miles. Anything closer I would have to be a cog in the wheel.

I could trade some shares in fracking...

...not sure which companies would be good ones to trade.

Did you know that the r@d for fracking was funded partly from the government...Certainly the private sector did fund some of it but at one time the private oil corporations didn't think was worth that kind of investment.

Another success story ;)

Did you know that the r@d for fracking was funded partly from the government...Certainly the private sector did fund some of it but at one time the private oil corporations didn't think was worth that kind of investment.

Another success story ;)

Really? Can you reference the government R&D project during the Truman administration which made it possible?

Forum List

Back