U.S. Fracking's Larger Implications

Fracking is the main reason the economy is showing any signs of life at all. Obama and his minions are doing everything they can to kill it, but Obama never fails to take credit for the economic benefits.
This graph isn't above scrutiny, but on the surface it does illustrate just who is responsible for any life signs that our economy is showing today...

eia-employment-graph.jpg

Fracking is the main reason the economy is showing any signs of life at all. Obama and his minions are doing everything they can to kill it, but Obama never fails to take credit for the economic benefits.

In part, that is correct. It isn't the main driver of the economic recovery, but it certainly accounts for a measurable chunk of it. It is really technology--fracking being one of those technologies. Businesses have worked on cutting costs by deploying new technology to streamline their operations. Unfortunately, they have not done much as investing in the sorts of projects that create new revenue like has been seen in prior recessions. Not sure why so many Wall Street boards are afraid to try something new unless it has a measurable savings to offset the measurable costs.

In part, that is correct. It isn't the main driver of the economic recovery, but it certainly accounts for a measurable chunk of it. It is really technology--fracking being one of those technologies. Businesses have worked on cutting costs by deploying new technology to streamline their operations. Unfortunately, they have not done much as investing in the sorts of projects that create new revenue like has been seen in prior recessions. Not sure why so many Wall Street boards are afraid to try something new unless it has a measurable savings to offset the measurable costs.
Uh, these companies do re-invest. In more drilling creating more primary, secondary, and ancillary jobs. Infrastructure, transportation, storage, refining, marketing...

U.S. Economy Has Gotten Lift By Going Deep To Retrieve Natural Gas - Forbes

Without fracking, this economy would truly be in the shitter...

Newsflash: It already is ... and no amount of ponzi-scheme investment fairy-tale fooling investors into this net loser changes that. The reality is that fracking is an enormous bubble set to bust within 3-5 years that will make the dot.com bubble and real estate bubbles look like child's play.
Go play with your wingy. :slap:

U.S. Economy Has Gotten Lift By Going Deep To Retrieve Natural Gas - Forbes

Without fracking, this economy would truly be in the shitter...
The reality is that fracking is an enormous bubble set to bust within 3-5 years that will make the dot.com bubble and real estate bubbles look like child's play.

Says the parrot who thought world oil had started declining years ago….because they don't know how to read oil production charts.

May I recommend reattending elementary school to learn the difference between lines with a slope of <0 and those with a slope >0? Or at least go ask for your money back, having missed the class in "up" versus "down"?

Says the parrot who thought world oil had started declining years ago….because they don't know how to read oil production charts.

Says the used car salesman who champions the art of changing the definition of crude over time and pretends unsustainable U.S. oil/gas production from fracking can continue exponentially.

Oh, and minus enormously expensive U.S. shale (a ponzi scheme) production? Global production hasn't budged, dip****.

World_without_US_shale_oil_Jan2001_Oct2013.jpg

Says the used car salesman who champions the art of changing the definition of crude over time and pretends unsustainable U.S. oil/gas production from fracking can continue exponentially.

A) You don't know what sustainable, or unsustainable, even are. In general, or how it pertains to oil and gas development.
B) I've had 3 careers now, none of them were used car salesman.
C) The day your church admits it really screwed the pooch, because it doesn't understand basic resource economics issues, is the day any parrot of theirs might be worth giving the time of day.

So when does the US have its NEXT peak oil Jiggsy? The EIA says soon, and they, unlike you, are pretty detailed in their well leel analysis of areas and production rates. Has your church published any dogma on how to handle questions related to the US growing oil production faster than at any time in its history?

[A) You don't know what sustainable, or unsustainable, even are.

lol... no, that would be you... clearly.

I notice you don't dare dispute that world production - minus U.S. junk - is flat some 9 years running. Good choice.

In any event, that unpleasant fact is a real problem for you scheisters to spin. You'd better hope you can expand fracking production volume and infrastructure 10-fold just to maintain stasis. Too bad we all know the world doesn't have near that many geological engineers that would be required, let alone the fresh water volume.

Awww... logistics. Still kicking you liars right in the ass.

it was a metaphor, short bus rider ... your level of nuance is almost as lacking as your understanding of how (still quite) high oil price devastates the global economy.

C) The day your church admits it really screwed the pooch, because it doesn't understand basic resource economics issues, is the day any parrot of theirs might be worth giving the time of day.

and yet you attempt to do exactly that every time I visit and crush your "no problem" thesis... usually within 12 hours, no less, considering you live here and have zero life of your own. Loser.

Keep grasping at baseless internet soul readings... It only makes you look more exasperated. Awwww...

So when does the US have its NEXT peak oil Jiggsy? The EIA says soon, and they, unlike you, are pretty detailed in their well leel analysis of areas and production rates.

Still just 1970-71, by all data available. Your heroes still have a ways to go, don't they? Hopefully they can get past that mark for posterity - if nothing else - before the bubble quickly bursts and it nosedives again. Only this time, Saudi and friends won't be able to come to the rescue. Quite a race against time, trying to beat that old peak before guaranteed systemic collapse of your pet industry. Should be very close!

Has your church published any dogma on how to handle questions related to the US growing oil production faster than at any time in its history?

LOL... like I predicted... All you're left with is witless soul reading.... "church, parrot, dogma, words, something something... religion, parrot, words, words... "

I ring the bell, and you come running. Tool.

"Growing fast," ... due to unsustainable cash injections and baseless hype from disingenuous frauds like you. It's a ponzi scheme, and you know it, snake oil salesman.

Last edited:
I notice you don't dare dispute that world production - minus U.S. junk - is flat some 9 years running. Good choice.

Your ignorance on what global crude oil production is doing is duly noted. When you parrot, try and at least parrot RELEVANT information. Still going up...as compared to your religion's claim of peak...like in 1989!

6a00d83452403c69e201a3fce55567970b-pi

JiggsCasey said:

it was a metaphor, short bus rider ...

Haven't ridden a bus in forever either. I do on occasion use the DC Metro. And you using metaphors to hide your ignorance every time you crawl out from under your rock.."oh I didn't mean that peak oil meant a peak oil..I meant it would keep going up for awhile and then...maybe...it would peak...maybe..."

JiggsCasey said:
So when does the US have its NEXT peak oil Jiggsy? The EIA says soon, and they, unlike you, are pretty detailed in their well leel analysis of areas and production rates.

Still just 1970-71, by all data available.

Starting to feel a little heat on that one are you? Yep...the day that the US peak goes down as just another bad prediction, I mean, what will your religion do then? Begin pimping MULTIPLE peaks and trying to rearrange the mathematics of bell shaped curves to be all...non-bell shaped?

Jiggsy want a cracker?

Forum List

Back