U.S. Army staffing levels at its lowest since World War II?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I heard a report on the news radio, that the U.S. Army staffing levels are at its lowest since World War II?. Some thing like at or below 400,000. soldiers.?!

Considering how Sleepy Joe has opened up the military to groups which have been traditionally excluded- homos, fairies, she-males and trannies, you'd think that those groups would be sashaying down to the recruitment offices in record numbers, no?

I heard a report on the news radio, that the U.S. Army staffing levels are at its lowest since World War II?. Some thing like at or below 400,000. soldiers.?!
This generation isn't even engaging in coitus according to studies. They don't have the drive to fight a war and those that do ask themselves "for whom"?

Could this be part of their plan?!?

Destroy our military, police forces, etc. so they can bring in UN forces?

One world gov't.?????

I think it could be.

One thing is for certain, Americans are sick and tired of these progressive policies that are being forced on them.

I don't think it's just woke but I will be real: the military is a macho culture. It attracts a macho type. I absolutely agree that they should create a culture that is proactive against sexual assault, racism, homophobia, but it's a delicate balancing act. You want bug-eating tough guys (and gals) in the military.

TBH, the bigger issue, IMHO, is the same one that public sector agencies are facing. Private sector is paying more. Their wages are rising faster. They don't have to commit to shit. They can get paid and paid more, and if they don't like their current employer, then they can fuck off and find another within weeks, usually at higher pay.

One world gov't.?????

I think it could be.

One thing is for certain, Americans are sick and tired of these progressive policies that are being forced on them.
That may in fact be part of the Global New World order plan. That would be a great chance for the globalist to form a New World Order force , to pre-empt the United States Army and other military forces,?! This could all be part of a global New World Order plot.? So they can enter the global stage of influence.

One world gov't.?????

I think it could be.

Some parts of this nation will be one hell of a lot more difficult to oppress than others. Those powder blue helmets would make for excellent targets for your average deer hunter.

The armed forces are fully capable and motivated to destroy the deplorables should the rise up after Trump is defeated again.

They are not incels like the MAGA.+

Forum List

Back