Typical lefty "Blame Bush!" ignorance, from the economy to national security........

BlackAsCoal wrote:

Your immaturity is ooooooooooooooooozzzzing from the screen.
Are you seeing your reflection in it or somethin?
Seriously, you can find easier targets for the level of your intellectual prowess than me.

... just sayin'
Apparently not, none who've been able to match the high plateau I'm on. Well, lemme be humble, most of what I post/prove is common knowledge, common sense, and well just factually obvious.

Yet everyone here who's made an attempt on me seem to lack the 1st two attributes I mentioned, especially JakeStarkey, "Right"winger, MaggieMae, ABikerSailor, etc, hence why their post devolve into such pathetic, predictable troll spam, they simply have no other way to compute/respond to such in their heads.

They're just like every other sad lefty I've shut down before. I eagerly await a change in that......

Righteous1 (aka Tea Party Samurai) is a troll, unable to deal with facts and definitions and interpretations. S/he is welcomed here because the darkness of R1's posts outline the light of those that uphold the Constitution and the dignity of human existence.

Interesting..

Has anyone seen him and TPS post at the same time? TPS goes away...Righty pops up

Maybe we need a conspiracy theory thread on this

And don't forget... The "Surge" worked!... The 15th time. Before he left office Iraq was only moderately worse off than when we got there and it only cost a trillion dollars and 4000 American lives!

No need would have existed for a Surge if Bush and Rumsfeld had listened and followed the wise advice that General Shinseki gave Congress, stating that several hundreds of thousands of boots would be needed on the ground after the war to win the peace. Instead, he was fired, and Iraq descended into horrific mayhem, bloodshed, and corruption. Government provides services far better in these cases far better than private business. The president and his DOD are absolutely at fault for the decision to go military lite without a plan to win the peace.

JakeStarkey wrote:

You just pwnd yourself with that comment, R1. The evidence is that world leaders shun Bush, no other way to understand it. That fact is relevant, period. Anyone who denies that is a troll.

Looks like he still hasn't had enough punishment everyone......:cuckoo:

Of course there'd be no other way to understand from somebody as mentally small as you, plagued by Bush Derangement Syndrome and all, I've already proven why that is irrelevant to why/how history will judge GWB, stop digging.:lol:

Facts and right definitions and good interpretations count here, not wacko flingings of loony left and wing nut right.

Let's see you do that.
How bout you start? You haven't had any that I've seen to date.:lol::lol:

who are you playing to, idiot? who's "everyone"? :cuckoo:

you keep proving over and over again that you're not very bright.

This is a shame sweetie, you're doing nothing here to disprove the sad stereotype that women are intellectually inferior to us.....

You sure as hell can't touch me, hence your spam.:lol:

rightwinger wrote:

Hey...give the guy a break!

Yea.....cuz the war didn't end in like a week on anything.........:lol::lol::lol:

I thought the war DID end in a week?

1030-02.jpg

It did, perhaps that irrelevant pic you posted was pertaining to the THEN burgeoning terrorist insurgency, which has, of course, since been crushed.

JakeStarkey wrote:

Looks like he still hasn't had enough punishment everyone......:cuckoo:

Of course there'd be no other way to understand from somebody as mentally small as you, plagued by Bush Derangement Syndrome and all, I've already proven why that is irrelevant to why/how history will judge GWB, stop digging.:lol:

How bout you start? You haven't had any that I've seen to date.:lol::lol:

This is a shame sweetie, you're doing nothing here to disprove the sad stereotype that women are intellectually inferior to us.....

Jillian is jumping up and down on your face, and you are saying she "can't touch me"? :lol:

Righteous1 (aka Tea Party Samurai) is a troll, unable to deal with facts and definitions and interpretations. S/he is welcomed here because the darkness of R1's posts outline the light of those that uphold the Constitution and the dignity of human existence.

:lol::lol::lol:

Someone seriously needs to take his medication. I'm almost starting to feel bad, as this forum master troll continues to expose himself and prove my points for me.

Now it's on to asinine accusations, and his typical, petty insults.:lol:

rightwinger wrote:

I thought the war DID end in a week?

It did, perhaps that irrelevant pic you posted was pertaining to the THEN burgeoning terrorist insurgency, which has, of course, since been crushed.

The war took about a month. The insurgency took more than a half year to get going. The insurgency was crushed four years later than it should have been, because of the administration's reliance on private business and stupid advice from neo-cons.

Someone seriously needs to take his medication. I'm almost starting to feel bad, as this forum master troll continues to expose himself and prove my points for me.

Now it's on to asinine accusations, and his typical, petty insults.

You continue to out yourself, little sister: a typical far right wing nut slinging insults and hash, but nothing else. Sis, you lose again.

:razz:

Interesting..

Has anyone seen him and TPS post at the same time? TPS goes away...Righty pops up

Maybe we need a conspiracy theory thread on this

Do it, so a mod. can trace my IP address, prove you're trolling laughable, I'll report it, then perhaps we can unspam here a lil by getting you banned.

Jillian is jumping up and down on your face, and you are saying she "can't touch me"? :lol:

I have reason to believe that Righteous never had a woman jump up and down on his face

Yet more spam, I think it's bout time I started reporting it. Don't wanna be a snitch, but looks like I have little other choice.....

Yet more spam, I think it's bout time I started reporting it. Don't wanna be a snitch, but looks like I have little other choice.....

Go for it. Or you can start posting reasonable posts worthy of discussion. If you keep trolling, you will keep getting smacked.

LOL, you repeatedly were bitch slapped and got your ass kicked up between your shoulders last night. Now you offered nothing of substance here to support your opinion. I will defend your right to have an uninformed opinion but not a stupid one. You have not a lick of common sense, and you are going to get your ass handed to you for this OP. Watch.

he's one of the delusional nutbars who keeps getting his butt kicked while declaring victory.

it's kinda funny in a pathetic sort of way.

You continue to out yourself, little sister: a typical far right wing nut slinging insults and hash, but nothing else. Sis, you lose again.

Annnnd reported. Looks like you're gonna have to start looking for somewhere else to embarrass yourself troll.

Keep making my case for you......

Seriously, I know I can't be the only one here who feels bad for you.

LOL, you repeatedly were bitch slapped and got your ass kicked up between your shoulders last night. Now you offered nothing of substance here to support your opinion. I will defend your right to have an uninformed opinion but not a stupid one. You have not a lick of common sense, and you are going to get your ass handed to you for this OP. Watch.

he's one of the delusional nutbars who keeps getting his butt kicked while declaring victory.

Those of the loony far left and the reactionary far right are pathetic. They try to intimidate, then cry and whine when they get beat down by those who know better than they do, who write better than they do, who give far more credible evidence than they do. They just whine.

I wrote:
Thanks for proving my point sweetie. Any other methods of self embarrassment today? Or are we done?

Annnnd reported. Looks like you're gonna have to start looking for somewhere else to embarrass yourself troll.

Keep making my case for you......

Seriously, I know I can't be the only one here who feels bad for you.

Hon, no one is worried about you reporting anyone. The mods do a good job here, and they are not intimidated by the likes of you. I certainly am not.

I wrote:
Thanks for proving my point sweetie. Any other methods of self embarrassment today? Or are we done?

You continue to troll.

Forum List

Back