Typical lefty "Blame Bush!" ignorance, from the economy to national security........

I've noticed the left is still plagued by their Bush Derangement Syndrome, a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is American liberalism/leftism.

I've also noticed sufficient rebuttals from my fellow rightys in said threads, soooo! If the left wants to show case SUPPOSED Bush admin failures, let's focus on the many successes, to be FAIR and all.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:
*Toppled the terrorist Taliban regime in Afghanistan, freeing 25 million people, and ushering in the dawn of freedom in the Muslim/Arab world.

*Toppled the radical, brutal, volatile regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, AGAIN freeing 25 million more people.

*Proved he was capable of dealing diplomacy with North Korea, quelling the absurd "warmonger" slander. Even if I disagreed with that one....

*HISTORIC AIDS relief (700 MILLION) to Africa. I have yet to see even the wildest liberal diss this.

Economy:
1st lemme start by saying THE LEFT IS QUICK TO BLAME BUSH FOR THE RECESSION, DESPITE A JACKASS CONGRESS, AND HIS WARNING OF THE COMING DOWNFALL OF FANNIE AND FREDDIE, AND HIS PASSING OF THAT STIMULUS BILL, WHICH I STILL DON'T LIKE, BUT THEY SHOULD LOVE. ALSO, WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007? WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD?

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming attempt @ defense here.

*Passed tax cuts for ALL Americans, encouraging competition, hiring, and overall success by refusing to punish it.

*Led a campaign to give us more economic liberty by tryna privatize Social Security.

National Security:
*Obtained critical information from terrorists that saved American lives, and garnered confessions by using torture. Yea I said it, as I'm not weak and oblivious enough to put apathy for terrorists above the lives of my fellow countrymen.

*Refused to give terrorists the same rights as U.S. citizens by Marandizing them, and allowing them trial in civilian court, as the current admin. is tryna do.

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my case. Now time to sit back and watch the forum lefties demand sources for all this WHICH IS ALL COMMON KNOWLEDGE, or just flat out loose their minds.....

:bsflag:

WOW .. what a ridiculous post.

The name Bush wasn't even spoken by republicans .. they shunned him .. gave him little time at their convention .. candidates wouldn't talk about him.

Or am I dreaming this up ? (GOT LOT'S OF EVIDENCE)

But it wasn't just REPUBLICANS running away from your hero ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hhMn3WINx8&feature=player_embedded#!

:lol::laugh::lol::laugh:

^^:dig:^^

So, yet again, instead of refuting my FACTS, you post some irrelevant Youtube vid, typical lefty ignorance that I speak of.:lol::lol::lol:

GWB is being vindicated by history, and there aint a damn thing you can do bout it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How fast did you refute my FACTS.

If Bush was so good, why did HIS OWN PARTY run away from him.

The video with Bush being shunned by world leaders and looking like a sad puppy was thrown in to add to the humor of this thread. You did intend for this thread to be humorous, didn't you?

.. while illustrating what his own party thought him .. a FACT I discussed and you didn't talk about .. but also what the world thought of him.

You're right about one thing though .. history has already written the George Bush story.

You are right about another, George Bush had a better policy on Africa then either the so-called "first black president", Bill Clinton, Chief Incarcerator Supreme .. or than the real first black president, Barack Obama, Minstrel Extrodinaire

Last edited:
BlackAsCoal wrote:

You posted none, just some IRRELEVANT YT vid bout the ignorance and cowardice, and typical, unfounded dislike of world leaders towards Bush doesn't disprove ANY of the facts I posted.

Simple politics, America was, again, being duped by the far-left MSM and its Bush slander, so they had no choice, they knew/know the truth still, and so do I, and 47% of Americans and growing.

The video with Bush being shunned by world leaders and looking like a sad puppy was thrown in to add to the humor of this thread. You did intend for this thread to be humorous, didn't you?
Now you're just repeating yourself, and adding the humor yourself:lol:

.. while illustrating what his own party thought him .. a FACT I discussed and you didn't talk about .. but also what the world thought of him.
Completely irrelevant to my OP, stop digging.
You're right about one thing though .. history has already written the George Bush story.
You're right again, 50 MILLION people freed, the seeds of freedom in the darkest part of the world, want me to continue?

You are right about another, George Bush had a better policy on Africa then either the so-called "first black president", Bill Clinton, Chief Incarcerator Supreme .. or than the real first black president, Barack Obama, Minstrel Extrodinaire
[/QUOTE]
Now you're gettin it!

I've noticed the left is still plagued by their Bush Derangement Syndrome, a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is American liberalism/leftism.

I've also noticed sufficient rebuttals from my fellow rightys in said threads, soooo! If the left wants to show case SUPPOSED Bush admin failures, let's focus on the many successes, to be FAIR and all.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:
*Toppled the terrorist Taliban regime in Afghanistan, freeing 25 million people, and ushering in the dawn of freedom in the Muslim/Arab world.

*Toppled the radical, brutal, volatile regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, AGAIN freeing 25 million more people.

*Proved he was capable of dealing diplomacy with North Korea, quelling the absurd "warmonger" slander. Even if I disagreed with that one....

*HISTORIC AIDS relief (700 MILLION) to Africa. I have yet to see even the wildest liberal diss this.

Economy:
1st lemme start by saying THE LEFT IS QUICK TO BLAME BUSH FOR THE RECESSION, DESPITE A JACKASS CONGRESS, AND HIS WARNING OF THE COMING DOWNFALL OF FANNIE AND FREDDIE, AND HIS PASSING OF THAT STIMULUS BILL, WHICH I STILL DON'T LIKE, BUT THEY SHOULD LOVE. ALSO, WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007? WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD?

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming @ defense here.

*Passed tax cuts for ALL Americans, encouraging competition, hiring, and overall success by refusing to punish it.

*Led a campaign to give us more economic liberty by tryna privatize Social Security.

National Security:
*Obtained critical information from terrorists that saved American lives, and garnered confessions by using torture. Yea I said it, as I'm not weak and oblivious enough to put apathy for terrorists above the lives of my fellow countrymen.

*Refused to give terrorists the same rights as U.S. citizens by Marandizing them, and allowing them trial in civilian court, as the current admin. is tryna do.

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my case. Now time to sit back and watch the forum lefties demand sources for all this WHICH IS ALL COMMON KNOWLEDGE, or just flat out loose their minds.....

and this is different from the typical righty who blames obama, all liberals and all democrats....how?

the typical lefty is different from you...how?

Easy, THEY'RE WRONG.

Yeah, this has to be a genuine troll... Nobody can possibly be as stupid as you are.

BlackAsCoal wrote:

You posted none, just some IRRELEVANT YT vid bout the ignorance and cowardice, and typical, unfounded dislike of world leaders towards Bush doesn't disprove ANY of the facts I posted.

Simple politics, America was, again, being duped by the far-left MSM and its Bush slander, so they had no choice, they knew/know the truth still, and so do I, and 47% of Americans and growing.

Now you're just repeating yourself, and adding the humor yourself:lol:

Completely irrelevant to my OP, stop digging.
You're right again, 50 MILLION people freed, the seeds of freedom in the darkest part of the world, want me to continue?

Now you're gettin it!

I got that you aren't too good at this from your very first post.

Now you want to convince yourself that right-wingers went against Bush because lefty media made them do it.

You have no idea how utterly ridiculous it is to proclaim that the entire world was wrong about George Bush.

Hey...give the guy a break!

Bush kept America safe for seven out of eight years. So what if the eighth year he gave up the worst terrorist attack in US history

Bush had a good economy for seven out of his eight years....So what if the eighth year was the largest economic collapse since the Depression

Bush masterminded the Iraq surge....So what if he masterminded an invasion on false pretenses and botched the invasion

Can't you guys give Bush some credit?

Last edited:

Bush kept America safe for seven out of eight years. So what if the eighth year he gave up the worst terrorist attack in US history

Bush had a good economy for seven out of his eight years....So what if the eighth year was the largest economic collapse since the Depression

Bush masterminded the Iraq surge....So what if he masterminded an invasion on false pretenses

:lol:

For a right-winger .. you are wise :0)

BlackAsCoal wrote:

I got that you aren't too good at this from your very first post.
What? Loosing? My bad.

Now you want to convince yourself that right-wingers went against Bush because lefty media made them do it.
Try actually READING:
I WROTE:
Simple politics, America was, again, being duped by the far-left MSM and its Bush slander, so they had no choice

You have no idea how utterly ridiculous it is to proclaim that the entire world was wrong about George Bush.[/QUOTE]
Not so ridiculous when I prove it tho.

rightwinger wrote:

Thanks, you're right, as CLINTON had that responsibility before GWB did, and choose to bomb aspirin factories, cheat, and OMG SHOCK, BOMB IRAQ TOO!

Right again, as it was hardly his doing.

Bush masterminded the Iraq surge....So what if he masterminded an invasion on false pretenses and botched the invasion
Yea.....cuz the war didn't end in like a week on anything.........:lol::lol::lol:

We are.

Bush masterminded the Iraq surge....So what if he masterminded an invasion on false pretenses

I'm hoping you're joking, otherwise you're more dim that I thought.....:eek:

As is obvious from his avy, and laughable posts, "Right"winger is a lefty tryna pose for some asinine reason, sad I know.

Easy, THEY'RE WRONG.

Yeah, this has to be a genuine troll... Nobody can possibly be as stupid as you are.

And when you're ready to stop calling the kettle black, let us know spammer.:lol:

You just pwnd yourself with that comment, R1. The evidence is that world leaders shun Bush, no other way to understand it. That fact is relevant, period. Anyone who denies that is a troll.

Facts and right definitions and good interpretations count here, not wacko flingings of loony left and wing nut right.

Let's see you do that.

rightwinger wrote:

Thanks, you're right, as CLINTON had that responsibility before GWB did, and choose to bomb aspirin factories, cheat, and OMG SHOCK, BOMB IRAQ TOO!

Right again, as it was hardly his doing.

Yea.....cuz the war didn't end in like a week on anything.........:lol::lol::lol:

We are.

Why argue Righteous?

I'm giving Bush credit for everything he did right. If we overlook everything that went wrong, he was a pretty good president

I'm hoping you're joking, otherwise you're more dim that I thought.....:eek:

As is obvious from his avy, and laughable posts, "Right"winger is a lefty tryna pose for some asinine reason, sad I know.

Your immaturity is ooooooooooooooooozzzzing from the screen.

It doesn't matter if you think I'm dim .. just as it doesn't matter if your recognize sarcasm or not.

Seriously, you can find easier targets for the level of your intellectual prowess than me.

... just sayin'

Last edited:
JakeStarkey wrote:

You just pwnd yourself with that comment, R1. The evidence is that world leaders shun Bush, no other way to understand it. That fact is relevant, period. Anyone who denies that is a troll.

Looks like he still hasn't had enough punishment everyone......:cuckoo:

Of course there'd be no other way to understand from somebody as mentally small as you, plagued by Bush Derangement Syndrome and all, I've already proven why that is irrelevant to why/how history will judge GWB, stop digging.:lol:

Facts and right definitions and good interpretations count here, not wacko flingings of loony left and wing nut right.

Let's see you do that.
How bout you start? You haven't had any that I've seen to date.:lol::lol:

JakeStarkey wrote:

Looks like he still hasn't had enough punishment everyone......:cuckoo:

Of course there'd be no other way to understand from somebody as mentally small as you, plagued by Bush Derangement Syndrome and all, I've already proven why that is irrelevant to why/how history will judge GWB, stop digging.:lol:

Let's see you do that.
How bout you start? You haven't had any that I've seen to date.:lol::lol:

who are you playing to, idiot? who's "everyone"? :cuckoo:

you keep proving over and over again that you're not very bright.

Good afternoon, hack.

rightwinger wrote:

I thought the war DID end in a week?

1030-02.jpg

And don't forget... The "Surge" worked!... The 15th time. Before he left office Iraq was only moderately worse off than when we got there and it only cost a trillion dollars and 4000 American lives!

Righteous1 (aka Tea Party Samurai) is a troll, unable to deal with facts and definitions and interpretations. S/he is welcomed here because the darkness of R1's posts outline the light of those that uphold the Constitution and the dignity of human existence.

Forum List

Back