Typical lefty "Blame Bush!" ignorance, from the economy to national security........

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
I've noticed the left is still plagued by their Bush Derangement Syndrome, a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is American liberalism/leftism.

I've also noticed sufficient rebuttals from my fellow rightys in said threads, soooo! If the left wants to show case SUPPOSED Bush admin failures, let's focus on the many successes, to be FAIR and all.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:
*Toppled the terrorist Taliban regime in Afghanistan, freeing 25 million people, and ushering in the dawn of freedom in the Muslim/Arab world.

*Toppled the radical, brutal, volatile regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, AGAIN freeing 25 million more people.

*Proved he was capable of dealing diplomacy with North Korea, quelling the absurd "warmonger" slander. Even if I disagreed with that one....

*HISTORIC AIDS relief (700 MILLION) to Africa. I have yet to see even the wildest liberal diss this.

Economy:
1st lemme start by saying THE LEFT IS QUICK TO BLAME BUSH FOR THE RECESSION, DESPITE A JACKASS CONGRESS, AND HIS WARNING OF THE COMING DOWNFALL OF FANNIE AND FREDDIE, AND HIS PASSING OF THAT STIMULUS BILL, WHICH I STILL DON'T LIKE, BUT THEY SHOULD LOVE. ALSO, WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007? WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD?

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming attempt @ defense here.

*Passed tax cuts for ALL Americans, encouraging competition, hiring, and overall success by refusing to punish it.

*Led a campaign to give us more economic liberty by tryna privatize Social Security.

National Security:
*Obtained critical information from terrorists that saved American lives, and garnered confessions by using torture. Yea I said it, as I'm not weak and oblivious enough to put apathy for terrorists above the lives of my fellow countrymen.

*Refused to give terrorists the same rights as U.S. citizens by Marandizing them, and allowing them trial in civilian court, as the current admin. is tryna do.

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my case. Now time to sit back and watch the forum lefties demand sources for all this WHICH IS ALL COMMON KNOWLEDGE, or just flat out loose their minds.....

Last edited:
I've noticed the left is still plagued by their Bush Derangement Syndrome, a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is American liberalism/leftism.

I've also noticed sufficient rebuttals from my fellow rightys in said threads, soooo! If the left wants to show case SUPPOSED Bush admin failures, let's focus on the many successes, to be FAIR and all.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:
*Toppled the terrorist Taliban regime in Afghanistan, freeing 25 million people, and ushering in the dawn of freedom in the Muslim/Arab world.

*Toppled the radical, brutal, volatile regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, AGAIN freeing 25 million more people.

*Proved he was capable of dealing diplomacy with North Korea, quelling the absurd "warmonger" slander. Even if I disagreed with that one....

*HISTORIC AIDS relief (700 MILLION) to Africa. I have yet to see even the wildest liberal diss this.

Economy:
1st lemme start by saying THE LEFT IS QUICK TO BLAME BUSH FOR THE RECESSION, DESPITE A JACKASS CONGRESS, AND HIS WARNING OF THE COMING DOWNFALL OF FANNIE AND FREDDIE, AND HIS PASSING OF THAT STIMULUS BILL, WHICH I STILL DON'T LIKE, BUT THEY SHOULD LOVE. ALSO, WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007? WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD?

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming @ defense here.

*Passed tax cuts for ALL Americans, encouraging competition, hiring, and overall success by refusing to punish it.

*Led a campaign to give us more economic liberty by tryna privatize Social Security.

National Security:
*Obtained critical information from terrorists that saved American lives, and garnered confessions by using torture. Yea I said it, as I'm not weak and oblivious enough to put apathy for terrorists above the lives of my fellow countrymen.

*Refused to give terrorists the same rights as U.S. citizens by Marandizing them, and allowing them trial in civilian court, as the current admin. is tryna do.

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my case. Now time to sit back and watch the forum lefties demand sources for all this WHICH IS ALL COMMON KNOWLEDGE, or just flat out loose their minds.....

and this is different from the typical righty who blames obama, all liberals and all democrats....how?

the typical lefty is different from you...how?

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:

Economy:

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming @ defense here.

National Security:

and this is different from the typical righty who blames obama, all liberals and all democrats....how?

Easy, THEY'RE WRONG.

Righteous1, as we demonstrated last night, can be wrong, as s/he is on this today.

Both sides, since 1980, but particularly since 1994, are at fault. Period.

Righteous1, as we demonstrated last night, can be wrong, as s/he is on this today.

Still? You didn't get enough yesterday after I pwned you and then called you on in front on the whole forum?

LOL someone needs to bitch slap you with a common sense stick.:lol:

You're joking right?

Credit for allowing the Taliban and al Queda to escape to their safe haven in Pakistan?

Credit for taking the focus off the terrorist who attacked us to invade and occupy Iraq. Completing the destruction of one of the most secular of all Arab nations. Dividing that country into a three way civil war and call the people free. Most women in Iraq lost much of their freedom.

North Korea tested it's first atomic weapon on GW's watch too.

Torture is a crime. No exception.

The terrorist Reid was tried in a civilian court.

Now one of the only successes I give Bush credit for was getting Lybia to renounce it's nuclear program. And that was a contiuation of several presidents policies.

He made a good speech on 9-12-2001.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:

Economy:

National Security:

Oh man, this is "HILARIOUS". Seriously.

How can right wingers take so much "fuck up" and turn it into a "positive"?

It's like they took "AIDS" and turned it into "LemonAIDS".

There are so many delusions, who even knows where to begin? I think I'll just mention a few.

Straight from the New Iraqi Constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Is there a single right winger that understands what this means? Apparently not. This is why women's groups in Iraq say they had it better under Saddam. This is why the "remaining" Christian population, which was 1.4 million under Saddam and is now down to 400 thousand says they had it better under Saddam.

In fact, if we "liberated" so many people, how come there is no "America Appreciation Day"? How come they chant "death to America"? Why the fuck did they build a monument to the guy who threw his shoes at Bush?

Can't the right figure out anything?

Historic AIDS relief? How many became infected because Bush cut off all funding to anyone who supported the use of condoms? How many more became infected because of those fucking stupid dumbass right wing conservative policies. You want to know how well those "abstinence only" policies work? Ask "Bristol Palin". She's an "expert".

Bush left office with a job growth of 0.28%. The worst among any modern president. From 2001 to 2008 more than 2.4 million jobs were moved to China using tax breaks and subsidies. Why do you think the Chamber of Commerce gave 75 million to Republicans. Go look up the "Chinese connection" with the Chamber of Commerce and then come back and give us a "report". I know. You won't. It's better to live in that fantasy world. Sickening, simply sickening.

I wrote:
LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming attempt @ defense here.
Annnnd there we have it.:lol:

actually, liar... your post said

"easy, they're wrong".

as a justification for your wingnut o/o, that was :cuckoo:

my response (and the neg for your lie) stands.

So you're actually DENYING that I said that in my 1st post, GO READ IT.

I predicted you'd say something to the effect you did, and you did.

So far that's like the 5th liberal here who's ILLITERATE.

Looks like your beloved public school system has failed you too.

Had enough yet?

BlindBoo wrote:

Credit for allowing the Taliban and al Queda to escape to their safe haven in Pakistan?
Was Bush on the ground with a rifle? Was he an Army scout then? If anything that's sadly the Army's fault. Simple logic, common sense.

Credit for taking the focus off the terrorist who attacked us to invade and occupy Iraq. Completing the destruction of one of the most secular of all Arab nations. Dividing that country into a three way civil war and call the people free. Most women in Iraq lost much of their freedom.
Yup, cuz being able to vote in their most free elections ever in LOOSING freedom. Support for brutal dictators is why you people are, again LESS THAN 20% OF THE POPULATION.

Have they fired one @ us yet? Classic dodge of my point.

As I said, you put apathy for terrorists over the lives of YOU, YOUR LOVED ONES, everyone else, etc. You're sick.

So tell me, when can we blame Obama for the things he has actually done?

rdean wrote:
Oh man, this is "HILARIOUS". Seriously.
You mean you're coming smoke and mirrors, pro-murderous dictator defense? Likely. Let's see.

How can right wingers take so much "fuck up" and turn it into a "positive"?

It's like they took "AIDS" and turned it into "LemonAIDS".
So you deny that THE AID BUSH GAVE TO AFRICA HAS HELPED REVERSED THE AIDS TREND THERE AND IS, IN FACT, HISTORIC? THE MOST EVER? Annnnd cue the smoke and mirrors:lol:

There are so many delusions, who even knows where to begin? I think I'll just mention a few.
You have so many, why not just go crazy?

Straight from the New Iraqi Constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Is there a single right winger that understands what this means? Apparently not. This is why women's groups in Iraq say they had it better under Saddam. This is why the "remaining" Christian population, which was 1.4 million under Saddam and is now down to 400 thousand says they had it better under Saddam.
YES OR NO? IS THE CURRENT IRAQI PM/GOVERNMENT GASSING ITS OWN PEOPLE? TYING THEM UP AND THROWING THEM OFF BUILDINGS, AND RANDOMLY ABDUCTING THEM?

NO. You loose.

In fact, if we "liberated" so many people, how come there is no "America Appreciation Day"? How come they chant "death to America"? Why the fuck did they build a monument to the guy who threw his shoes at Bush?
I can pull up many separate but moving displays of individual Iraqis waving to our troops, kids running up to them and handing them flowers, etc. I don't think you want me to, cuz it'll further embarrass you, and expose your latent contempt for our troops accomplishments there.

Bush left office with a job growth of 0.28%. The worst among any modern president. From 2001 to 2008 more than 2.4 million jobs were moved to China using tax breaks and subsidies. Why do you think the Chamber of Commerce gave 75 million to Republicans. Go look up the "Chinese connection" with the Chamber of Commerce and then come back and give us a "report". I know. You won't. It's better to live in that fantasy world. Sickening, simply sickening.[/QUOTE]
Obama has the worst unemployment since the Great Depression. WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007 WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD? You keep dodging that, don't be scared now, I'm sure it'll be an amusing answer......

Still? You didn't get enough yesterday after I pwned you and then called you on in front on the whole forum?

LOL someone needs to bitch slap you with a common sense stick.:lol:

LOL, you repeatedly were bitch slapped and got your ass kicked up between your shoulders last night. Now you offered nothing of substance here to support your opinion. I will defend your right to have an uninformed opinion but not a stupid one. You have not a lick of common sense, and you are going to get your ass handed to you for this OP. Watch.

Ah, yes....the ol' "Everybody knows...."-defense. :rolleyes:

Who could (possibly) have expected Lil' Dumbya's string-o'-debacles, with his exemplary background as an Executive.

:eusa_whistle:

October 2, 2003

"When Clinton was president, congressional Republicans called for independent probes at every slight whiff of scandal, claiming the Justice Department could not properly investigate its own administration. They were right then about the conflict of interest and they are wrong now to ignore it.

News is gloomy on the domestic economic front, too. Despite some signs of fiscal recovery, Bush could be the first president since Herbert Hoover to end a first term with fewer jobs than when he started. Since he became president, the nation has lost 2.7 million payroll jobs.

According to the U.S. Census, more than a million Americans sank into poverty last year. Health costs have soared so radically that 43.6 million Americans now are without health insurance, the largest increase in a decade.

The country has the largest federal budget deficit in history, strangling government programs and forcing deep cuts in public services and hefty increases in fees for many formerly free services.

So what's a president to do? Bush's two large tax cuts mostly helped the rich and contributed to the growing deficits. He is no longer pushing a third go-around of tax cuts but he still wants to make the previous cuts permanent and won't consider rescinding some of his handouts for his corporate cronies.

Never fear. The White House and the GOP-controlled Congress are considering a way to reaffirm their patriotism and restore confidence -- by approving a constitutional amendment to criminalize flag burning!"

BlindBoo wrote:

Was Bush on the ground with a rifle? Was he an Army scout then? If anything that's sadly the Army's fault. Simple logic, common sense.

Bush was the Commander in Chief. The stategy he choose failed.

Yup, cuz being able to vote in their most free elections ever in LOOSING freedom. Support for brutal dictators is why you people are, again LESS THAN 20% OF THE POPULATION.

You truly show your ignorance of the history of American foriegn policy. America has supported many brutal dictators including Saddam Hussien.

Have they fired one @ us yet? Classic dodge of my point.

Goes to show how the Bush Administration's diplomacy with NK didn't work.

As I said, you put apathy for terrorists over the lives of YOU, YOUR LOVED ONES, everyone else, etc. You're sick.

Regardless of your personal attack on me, torture is still a crime. No amount of finger pointing will ever change the that fact. That some people are willing to stoop to the level of the terrorist means the terrorist have already won you over in their war on us.

BlindBoo wrote:

Bush was the Commander in Chief. The stategy he choose failed.
Doesn't change the fact that that was again, more the Army's fault than Bush's.

You truly show your ignorance of the history of American foriegn policy. America has supported many brutal dictators including Saddam Hussien.
I never denied that. Again you dodge my original point.

Goes to show how the Bush Administration's diplomacy with NK didn't work.
The point and purpose of diplomacy is to avoid war, Bush did that, IE a success. You fail.

Regardless of your personal attack on me, torture is still a crime. No amount of finger pointing will ever change the that fact. That some people are willing to stoop to the level of the terrorist means the terrorist have already won you over in their war on us.
No amount of dodging and smoke and mirrors will change the fact that I put protecting American citizens 1st, by using extremely effective methods. You're just weak, period.

Righteous1 writes in response to "Goes to show how the Bush Administration's diplomacy with NK didn't work" that "The point and purpose of diplomacy is to avoid war, Bush did that, IE a success." Then he failed with Iraq and Afghanistan by your reasoning. The issue was not war with NK, Unrighteous1, it was the nukes. Bush failed and left the mess for Obama.

You pwnd yourself here. Either Tea Party Samurai or you are the most unable to defend their positions on the entire board. And when you consider the likes of a Contumacious or a bigrebnc, that is nothing of which to be proud.

Last edited:

Yeah....right.....our present-decline started in '94.

:rolleyes:

"But as early as August 1981, Stockman began having gnawing doubts about his budget. Computer simulations failed to project the tremendous growth he had predicted, and later he would admit to cooking the numbers before selling the budget to Congress. That December, the Atlantic Monthly published an article in which Stockman made several damaging and embarrassing confessions about the entire supply-side philosophy. He admitted that the 1981 tax cut "was always a Trojan horse to bring down the top [tax] rate" for the wealthy. Cutting taxes for the rich had long ago been coined "trickle down economics" - and it was an unpopular concept with the middle class. "It's kind of hard to sell 'trickle down,'" Stockman told the interviewer. "So the supply-side formula was the only way to get a tax policy that was really 'trickle down.' Supply-side is 'trickle-down' theory."

The Rosy Scenario failed to materialize. The economy did not grow out of its deficits. In 1986, Washington and the rest of the nation would again be surprised when Stockman confessed all in a book entitled The Triumph of Politics: Why the Reagan Revolution Failed."

Forum List

Back