Typical lefty "Blame Bush!" ignorance, from the economy to national security........

Discussion in 'Politics' started by (R)IGHTeous 1, Dec 13, 2010.

1. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    I've noticed the left is still plagued by their Bush Derangement Syndrome, a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is American liberalism/leftism.

I've also noticed sufficient rebuttals from my fellow rightys in said threads, soooo! If the left wants to show case SUPPOSED Bush admin failures, let's focus on the many successes, to be FAIR and all.

Bush Admin. successes:
    Foreign Policy:
    *Toppled the terrorist Taliban regime in Afghanistan, freeing 25 million people, and ushering in the dawn of freedom in the Muslim/Arab world.

*Toppled the radical, brutal, volatile regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, AGAIN freeing 25 million more people.

*Proved he was capable of dealing diplomacy with North Korea, quelling the absurd "warmonger" slander. Even if I disagreed with that one....

*HISTORIC AIDS relief (700 MILLION) to Africa. I have yet to see even the wildest liberal diss this.

Economy:
    1st lemme start by saying THE LEFT IS QUICK TO BLAME BUSH FOR THE RECESSION, DESPITE A JACKASS CONGRESS, AND HIS WARNING OF THE COMING DOWNFALL OF FANNIE AND FREDDIE, AND HIS PASSING OF THAT STIMULUS BILL, WHICH I STILL DON'T LIKE, BUT THEY SHOULD LOVE. ALSO, WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007? WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD?

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming attempt @ defense here.

*Passed tax cuts for ALL Americans, encouraging competition, hiring, and overall success by refusing to punish it.

*Led a campaign to give us more economic liberty by tryna privatize Social Security.

National Security:
    *Obtained critical information from terrorists that saved American lives, and garnered confessions by using torture. Yea I said it, as I'm not weak and oblivious enough to put apathy for terrorists above the lives of my fellow countrymen.

*Refused to give terrorists the same rights as U.S. citizens by Marandizing them, and allowing them trial in civilian court, as the current admin. is tryna do.

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my case. Now time to sit back and watch the forum lefties demand sources for all this WHICH IS ALL COMMON KNOWLEDGE, or just flat out loose their minds.....

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  2. rikules

rikules fighting thugs and cons

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +305

and this is different from the typical righty who blames obama, all liberals and all democrats....how?

the typical lefty is different from you...how?

3. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    Easy, THEY'RE WRONG.

4. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    :cuckoo:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,288
    Righteous1, as we demonstrated last night, can be wrong, as s/he is on this today.

Both sides, since 1980, but particularly since 1994, are at fault. Period.

6. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    I wrote:
    Annnnd there we have it.:lol:

7. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    Still? You didn't get enough yesterday after I pwned you and then called you on in front on the whole forum?

LOL someone needs to bitch slap you with a common sense stick.:lol:

8. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,389
    You're joking right?

Credit for allowing the Taliban and al Queda to escape to their safe haven in Pakistan?

Credit for taking the focus off the terrorist who attacked us to invade and occupy Iraq. Completing the destruction of one of the most secular of all Arab nations. Dividing that country into a three way civil war and call the people free. Most women in Iraq lost much of their freedom.

North Korea tested it's first atomic weapon on GW's watch too.

Torture is a crime. No exception.

The terrorist Reid was tried in a civilian court.

Now one of the only successes I give Bush credit for was getting Lybia to renounce it's nuclear program. And that was a contiuation of several presidents policies.

He made a good speech on 9-12-2001.

9. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    actually, liar... your post said

"easy, they're wrong".

as a justification for your wingnut o/o, that was :cuckoo:

my response (and the neg for your lie) stands.

10. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,882
    Oh man, this is "HILARIOUS". Seriously.

How can right wingers take so much "fuck up" and turn it into a "positive"?

It's like they took "AIDS" and turned it into "LemonAIDS".

There are so many delusions, who even knows where to begin? I think I'll just mention a few.

Straight from the New Iraqi Constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Is there a single right winger that understands what this means? Apparently not. This is why women's groups in Iraq say they had it better under Saddam. This is why the "remaining" Christian population, which was 1.4 million under Saddam and is now down to 400 thousand says they had it better under Saddam.

In fact, if we "liberated" so many people, how come there is no "America Appreciation Day"? How come they chant "death to America"? Why the fuck did they build a monument to the guy who threw his shoes at Bush?

Can't the right figure out anything?

Historic AIDS relief? How many became infected because Bush cut off all funding to anyone who supported the use of condoms? How many more became infected because of those fucking stupid dumbass right wing conservative policies. You want to know how well those "abstinence only" policies work? Ask "Bristol Palin". She's an "expert".

Bush left office with a job growth of 0.28%. The worst among any modern president. From 2001 to 2008 more than 2.4 million jobs were moved to China using tax breaks and subsidies. Why do you think the Chamber of Commerce gave 75 million to Republicans. Go look up the "Chinese connection" with the Chamber of Commerce and then come back and give us a "report". I know. You won't. It's better to live in that fantasy world. Sickening, simply sickening.