Typical lefty "Blame Bush!" ignorance, from the economy to national security........

Seriously, I won't allow my thread to be trashed my mental infant trolls, the likes of which I've already called out and listed.

They're all digging on their own graves, Starkey the fastest, anyone else wanna follow? Or maybe we can be constructive and actually return to my OP. Which those trolls remain unable to refute.:lol:

Your OP was trashed from the beginning. Bush is responsible for the errors of his administration. Invading Iraq was one of them. Not following Shinseki's advice was another. Trying to privatize social security was another. The list is very, very long.

That folks can easily refute your OP means that you are the troll for resisting the truth.

No one here is the least intimidated by you, man child.

I'm really feeling bad for these nut trolls....and the typical lefties who back them.

*So far we have Starkeytroll, who, as usual lost on facts, and anything related to the OP, so he begins his daily, obsessive, cyber stalking of me:lol: I predict each amusing, spam filled, attempt @ comedy he's gonna post, AND HE STILL insists on posting. Gotta give give the fastest Lemming credit for getting off that cliff 1st:lol::lol::lol:

And then there's "Right"winger, who made the most absurd accusation of the day, that Ima double account, after I invited him to tell a mod. this and have my IP traced, he shut up, and was shut down.:lol:

Seriously, is there anyone else?

I don't know Righteous man-child..

I still haven't seen you and teapartysammy post at the same time. Still can't tell the difference in your threads. You do have a lot of Willow in you though

Looks mighty peculiar...don'tcha think?

Can we just be done with this and move this thread to Romper Room?

LOL don't enjoy being called out, exposed, and pwned do we? Your fake name, fake account self would fit in there, as would Starkey.

But since I'm above that, I don't enter those troll forums, but thanks for telling me you do.:lol:

*won't allow*

Righteous1, this is not the hannitty forum.

You don't get favors here because of your political philosophy.

LOL don't enjoy being called out, exposed, and pwned do we? Your fake name, fake account self would fit in there, as would Starkey.

But since I'm above that, I don't enter those troll forums, but thanks for telling me you do.:lol:

Do I sense a bit of a nervous breakdown going on before our eyes?

JakeStarkey wrote:
Your OP was trashed from the beginning. Bush is responsible for the errors of his administration. Invading Iraq was one of them. Not following Shinseki's advice was another. Trying to privatize social security was another. The list is very, very long.
Oooo! Sorry troll, but yall will have to do better than those tired, laughable, DNC talking points, sick pro-Saddam propaganda, and related, false BS.

That folks can easily refute your OP means that you are the troll for resisting the truth.
You're clearly the saddest troll here, you're one, yet you don't even know its proper definition. LOL WOW!:lol:

Can you please find someone else to cyber stalk and obsess over:cuckoo:

I'm really feeling bad for these nut trolls....and the typical lefties who back them.

*So far we have Starkeytroll, who, as usual lost on facts, and anything related to the OP, so he begins his daily, obsessive, cyber stalking of me:lol: I predict each amusing, spam filled, attempt @ comedy he's gonna post, AND HE STILL insists on posting. Gotta give give the fastest Lemming credit for getting off that cliff 1st:lol::lol::lol:

And then there's "Right"winger, who made the most absurd accusation of the day, that Ima double account, after I invited him to tell a mod. this and have my IP traced, he shut up, and was shut down.:lol:

I don't know Righteous man-child..

I still haven't seen you and teapartysammy post at the same time. Still can't tell the difference in your threads. You do have a lot of Willow in you though

Looks mighty peculiar...don'tcha think?

Willow has her moments, which are good as well as bad. She would never do this. Tea Party Sammy would in a heartbeat if she thought she could get away with it, but she knows far better.

JakeStarkey wrote:
Oooo! Sorry troll, but yall will have to do better than those tired, laughable, DNC talking points, sick pro-Saddam propaganda, and related, false BS.

You're clearly the saddest troll here, you're one, yet you don't even know its proper definition. LOL WOW!:lol:

Those points are irrefutable; all you have is your japes. My responding to your attacks on me is not stalking, man child, and no one of sense considers it as such.

You have been told by now, I would guess, that you are full of shit and to man up.

Do that, and let it be a lesson to you.

Are you looking in a mirror? That would explain it. I've been quite amused destroying your dunce cap class, but as I've said, your exposed, hence why you wanna move this thread to a troll forum, for your troll self, and Starkey's related forum comedy.

So go ahead, run.:lol:

JakeStarkey wrote:

Those points are irrefutable; all you have is your japes. My responding to your attacks on me is not stalking, man child, and no one of sense considers it as such.

You have been told by now, I would guess, that you are full of shit and to man up.

Do that, and let it be a lesson to you.

You and your slow ilk here have done nothing but slander the accomplishments of our troops, make the sick argument that Iraqis were better off being tied up and thrown off buildings, gassed, tortured, raped, abducted, etc than they are now.

Yall have lost, same old tired, sad, lefty BS that's been disproved by facts, and history.

It's over troll, admit defeat, and save whatever face you can:lol:

Or sit there, grow increasingly frustrate and obsessed, and continue digging your grave. Your choice.:cuckoo:

*won't allow*... :razz:

^^MORE proof, notice how the troll copies Jillian's spam and just pastes it^^

Man.....I'm quite sure your posts, and probably your houses, are we intelligence goes to die.:lol:

Next?

You are melting down, my friend. *won't allow* are your words, and we are mocking you. Make sure you understand this.

I understand that trolls, and the delusion you confuse with "melting down", is your last ditch attempt @ tryna save some face here.

I couldn't be more amused, you've provided much comedic relief, and posts to show my friends, "the severity of brain damage" lol that's what I may call it.

Done now?

Is there anything you're not wrong about.

Hmmm, Lemmings?

Lemming suicide is fiction. Contrary to popular belief, lemmings do not periodically hurl themselves off of cliffs and into the sea. Cyclical explosions in population do occasionally induce lemmings to attempt to migrate to areas of lesser population density. When such a migration occurs, some lemmings die by falling over cliffs or drowning in lakes or rivers. These deaths are not deliberate "suicide" attempts, however, but accidental deaths resulting from the lemmings' venturing into unfamiliar territories and being crowded and pushed over dangerous ledges. In fact, when the competition for food, space, or mates becomes too intense, lemmings are much more likely to kill each other than to kill themselves.

Disney's was filmed in Alberta, Canada, which is not a native habitat for lemmings and has no outlet to the sea. Lemmings were imported from Manitoba for use in the film, purchased from Inuit children by the filmmakers. The Arctic rodents were placed on a snow-covered turntable and filmed from various angles to produce a "migration" sequence; afterwards, the helpless creatures were transported to a cliff overlooking a river and herded into the water. White Wilderness does not depict an actual lemming migration at no time are more than a few dozen lemmings ever shown on the screen at once. The entire sequence was faked using a handful of lemmings deceptively photographed to create the illusion of a large herd of migrating

snopes.com: White Wilderness Lemmings Suicide

Hmmm, Lemmings?

Lemming suicide is fiction. Contrary to popular belief, lemmings do not periodically hurl themselves off of cliffs and into the sea. Cyclical explosions in population do occasionally induce lemmings to attempt to migrate to areas of lesser population density. When such a migration occurs, some lemmings die by falling over cliffs or drowning in lakes or rivers. These deaths are not deliberate "suicide" attempts, however, but accidental deaths resulting from the lemmings' venturing into unfamiliar territories and being crowded and pushed over dangerous ledges. In fact, when the competition for food, space, or mates becomes too intense, lemmings are much more likely to kill each other than to kill themselves.

Disney's was filmed in Alberta, Canada, which is not a native habitat for lemmings and has no outlet to the sea. Lemmings were imported from Manitoba for use in the film, purchased from Inuit children by the filmmakers. The Arctic rodents were placed on a snow-covered turntable and filmed from various angles to produce a "migration" sequence; afterwards, the helpless creatures were transported to a cliff overlooking a river and herded into the water. White Wilderness does not depict an actual lemming migration at no time are more than a few dozen lemmings ever shown on the screen at once. The entire sequence was faked using a handful of lemmings deceptively photographed to create the illusion of a large herd of migrating

You're kidding.. right? A lemming lesson?

:eusa_drool:

Are you looking in a mirror? That would explain it. I've been quite amused destroying your dunce cap class, but as I've said, your exposed, hence why you wanna move this thread to a troll forum, for your troll self, and Starkey's related forum comedy.

So go ahead, run.:lol:

Lets see....

Paranoid ramblings, misplaced feelings of self worth, persecution complex

I do sense a breakdown here

Hmmm, Lemmings?

You're kidding.. right? A lemming lesson?

:eusa_drool:

:lol: It's just not right what they did to those poor poor lemmings........

Righteous1 (aka Tea Party Samurai) is a troll, unable to deal with facts and definitions and interpretations. S/he is welcomed here because the darkness of R1's posts outline the light of those that uphold the Constitution and the dignity of human existence.

Interesting..

Has anyone seen him and TPS post at the same time? TPS goes away...Righty pops up

Maybe we need a conspiracy theory thread on this

Do it, so a mod. can trace my IP address, prove you're trolling laughable, I'll report it, then perhaps we can unspam here a lil by getting you banned.

Interesting rants...

Everyone is a troll, everyone is out to get me......I'm going to report you...and you...AND YOU

You did tend to get picked on at the playground...didn't you?

Forum List

Back