Typical lefty "Blame Bush!" ignorance, from the economy to national security........

You continue to out yourself, little sister: a typical far right wing nut slinging insults and hash, but nothing else. Sis, you lose again.

:razz:

Annnnd reported. Looks like you're gonna have to start looking for somewhere else to embarrass yourself troll.

Keep making my case for you......

Seriously, I know I can't be the only one here who feels bad for you.

Hon, no one is worried about you reporting anyone. The mods do a good job here, and they are not intimidated by the likes of you. I certainly am not.

what on earth would the loon report that post for?

So far ladies and gentlemen, we again, today have JakeStarkey troll humiliating himself and making the case for eventual banning, and more typical, pitiful, deranged, spam from the likes of Jillian.

Looks like "Right"winger finally shut up after I called em out.

Any other trolls, spammers, and usual idiots wanna be shut down today?

So far it's 2 reported..........

Annnnd reported. Looks like you're gonna have to start looking for somewhere else to embarrass yourself troll.

Hon, no one is worried about you reporting anyone. The mods do a good job here, and they are not intimidated by the likes of you. I certainly am not.

what on earth would the loon report that post for?

Because the loon, like so many far right wing nut reactionaries, when they get their collective ass handed to them, run to shut down opposing views. The fascists always did that first chance they had after taking power.

You continue to out yourself, little sister: a typical far right wing nut slinging insults and hash, but nothing else. Sis, you lose again.

Still proving my point, which each troll post you spew from your keyboard, your case grows.

Thank again, tick tock.......

So far ladies and gentlemen, we again, today have JakeStarkey troll humiliating himself and making the case for eventual banning, and more typical, pitiful, deranged, spam from the likes of Jillian.

Keep reporting, loon: you are giving us our admission's worth today at the loony farm. :lol:

Still proving my point, which each troll post you spew from your keyboard, your case grows.

Thank again, tick tock.......

My case for your lunacy grows, indeed.

Keep reporting, loon: you are giving us our admission's worth today at the loony farm. :lol:

Yet more spam? I mean I should just let this troll post himself, he's doing my work for me.

"Right"winger had the smarts to back off. But your deranged lil self can recognize when you've been beat, humiliated, called out.

It's going on 2 days now.:lol::lol::lol:

Watch as he sits @ his PC now everyone, undoubtedly scratching his head as to what spam he'll post next...........

Someone seriously needs to take his medication. I'm almost starting to feel bad, as this forum master troll continues to expose himself and prove my points for me.

Now it's on to asinine accusations, and his typical, petty insults.

As the man-child gets his butt kicked on his own pathetic thread....his only response

"I'm going to REPORT you"

:funnyface:

Someone seriously needs to take his medication. I'm almost starting to feel bad, as this forum master troll continues to expose himself and prove my points for me.

Now it's on to asinine accusations, and his typical, petty insults.

Reported for what, shitstain? There's no rule that anyone's required to be nice to idiots.

Report me please

I'd like to see how much power you have here.

I'm betting NONE.

As the man-child gets his butt kicked on his own pathetic thread....his only response

Ooooo looks like you didn't get the hint after I called you out on your laughable accusation, too bad.

Wanna find a new way to humiliate yourself?

Ooooo looks like you didn't get the hint after I called you out on your laughable accusation, too bad.

Man-child...are you going to report me too??

caution-children.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really feeling bad for these nut trolls....and the typical lefties who back them.

*So far we have Starkeytroll, who, as usual lost on facts, and anything related to the OP, so he begins his daily, obsessive, cyber stalking of me:lol: I predict each amusing, spam filled, attempt @ comedy he's gonna post, AND HE STILL insists on posting. Gotta give give the fastest Lemming credit for getting off that cliff 1st:lol::lol::lol:

And then there's "Right"winger, who made the most absurd accusation of the day, that Ima double account, after I invited him to tell a mod. this and have my IP traced, he shut up, and was shut down.:lol:

Seriously, is there anyone else?

Man-child is melting down.

I'm really feeling bad for these nut trolls....and the typical lefties who back them.

*So far we have Starkeytroll, who, as usual lost on facts, and anything related to the OP, so he begins his daily, obsessive, cyber stalking of me:lol: I predict each amusing, spam filled, attempt @ comedy he's gonna post, AND HE STILL insists on posting. Gotta give give the fastest Lemming credit for getting off that cliff 1st:lol::lol::lol:

And then there's "Right"winger, who made the most absurd accusation of the day, that Ima double account, after I invited him to tell a mod. this and have my IP traced, he shut up, and was shut down.:lol:

Don't forget me! I've simply accused you of being a troll and incredibly stupid. Do me! Do me!

Seriously, I won't allow my thread to be trashed my mental infant trolls, the likes of which I've already called out and listed.

They're all digging on their own graves, Starkey the fastest, anyone else wanna follow? Or maybe we can be constructive and actually return to my OP. Which those trolls remain unable to refute.:lol:

Don't forget me! I've simply accused you of being a troll and incredibly stupid. Do me! Do me!

You will get internet scabies, I have heard. :lol:

Seriously, I won't allow my thread to be trashed my mental infant trolls, the likes of which I've already called out and listed.

They're all digging on their own graves, Starkey the fastest, anyone else wanna follow? Or maybe we can be constructive and actually return to my OP. Which those trolls remain unable to refute.:lol:

Blah-be-dee-blah, blah-be-dee-blah blah.
:trolls:

Can we just be done with this and move this thread to Romper Room?

Forum List

Back