Typical lefty "Blame Bush!" ignorance, from the economy to national security........

Righteous1 writes in response to "Goes to show how the Bush Administration's diplomacy with NK didn't work" that "The point and purpose of diplomacy is to avoid war, Bush did that, IE a success." Then he failed with Iraq and Afghanistan by your reasoning. The issue was not war with NK, Unrighteous1, it was the nukes. Bush failed and left the mess for Obama.

You pwnd yourself here. Either Tea Party Samurai or you are the most unable to defend their positions on the entire board. And when you consider the likes of a Contumacious or a bigrebnc, that is nothing of which to be proud.

1. So you're arguing that despite the Bush admin. utilizing diplomacy by making their case @ the U.N., and finally, giving Saddam, 48 hours to leave Iraq, and Iraq constantly thumbing their nose at that ultimatum, countless U.N. Resolutions, and the weapons inspectors, that it was BUSH'S fault his diplomacy failed?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ohhhh man! We gotta new low for Starkeytroll here people!

War is what happens when diplomacy failed, it's failure there obviously wasn't Bush's faulty, but I'm sure your mental disorder will enable you a way to say your failure here was his.:lol:: The same goes for Afghanistan.

2. You argue that the issues was nukes. What would've happened if Bush's diplomacy failed? War, you woulda blamed him then ANYWAY. He can't win with you, typical liberal BS. The acquisition of nukes by a brutal, belligerent, rogue, communist state is indeed an issue that will lead to war, diplomacy or not, AS THE CURRENT SITUATION IS PROVING.

BlindBoo wrote:

Bush was the Commander in Chief. The stategy he choose failed.
Doesn't change the fact that that was again, more the Army's fault than Bush's.

It was not the Armies decision to use local fighters as opposed to US Troops before bin Laden escaped from Tora Bora.

You truly show your ignorance of the history of American foriegn policy. America has supported many brutal dictators including Saddam Hussien.
I never denied that. Again you dodge my original point.

Bushes invasion and occupation of Iraq was a strategic blunder and cannot be considered a sucess.

Goes to show how the Bush Administration's diplomacy with NK didn't work.
The point and purpose of diplomacy is to avoid war, Bush did that, IE a success. You fail.

For the first six years of the Bush administration the hardliners had won over the agenda with North Korea, blocking any serious negotiations with the communist regime. In that time North Korea produced enough plutonium for several nuclear weapons, even detonating one.

Following the 2006 nuclear test in North Korea, Secretary Rice was able to convince the President to pursue a new course involving negotiations and compromise.

Regardless of your personal attack on me, torture is still a crime. No amount of finger pointing will ever change the that fact. That some people are willing to stoop to the level of the terrorist means the terrorist have already won you over in their war on us.
No amount of dodging and smoke and mirrors will change the fact that I put protecting American citizens 1st, by using extremely effective methods. You're just weak, period.

There is no smoke and there are no mirrors. Torture is a Crime. Period. Brutalizing prisoners is not an effective method for obtaining information. It is a method chosen by the weak minded.

Last edited:
1. Righteous1 (who is actually Tea Party Samurai) argued that diplomacy is to prevent wars. Then, by that, Bush failed with Iraq. And his grounds turn out to be false. Yes, by Righteous1's definition of what diplomacy is supposed to do, Bush failed.

2. Then s/he says Bush's diplomacy failed concerning North Korea's nukes that Bush's diplomacy was successful. And then s/he implies that despite diplomacy (either Bush or Obama?) we are headed for war anyway.

The premise collapsed, Tea Party Samurai pretending to be Righteous1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You couldn't win as Tea Party Samurai and you can't win as Righteous1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlindBoo wrote:

It was not the Armies decision to use local fighters as opposed to US Troops before bin Laden escaped from Tora Bora.
Bush also had the Air Force bomb the shit outta that. Was the strategy perfect? No, however he had people on the ground, and eyes in the sky. It can hardly be considered a dereliction of his duty as you insinuate.

Bushes invasion and occupation of Iraq was a strategic blunder and cannot be considered a sucess.
Really? The liberation was never a success? So we NEVER ousted and captured Saddam? That would indeed be a failure! Quick call centcom! LOL you aint even trying now.

For the first six years of the Bush administration the hardliners had won over the agenda with North Korea, blocking any serious negotiations with the communist regime. In that time North Korea produced enough plutonium for several nuclear weapons, even detonating one.

Following the 2006 nuclear test in North Korea, Secretary Rice was able to convince the President to pursue a new course involving negotiations and compromise.
Please, if hardliners had REALLY won over his agenda, North Korea would be free right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm sad that didn't happen, but that's just common sense, and says you're wrong.

There is no smoke and there are no mirrors. Torture is a Crime. Period. Brutalizing prisoners is not an effective method for obtaining information. It is a method chosen by the weak minded.
YES OR NO? Would you use torture if it woulda provided intel. that woulda stopped 9/11? Or would you still cling to your absurd, weak, "humanitarian" BS? That "crime" is what got Khalid Shake Mohamed to confess, among other examples.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:
*Toppled the terrorist Taliban regime in Afghanistan, freeing 25 million people, and ushering in the dawn of freedom in the Muslim/Arab world.
Sooooooooooo.....his reason for going-into Afghanistan "changed" (as usual), from getting bin Laden, to.....toppling the terrorist Taliban regime, huh??? :eusa_eh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k[/ame]​

1. The Commander in Cheif is always to blame for his military's blunders, always.

2. Iraq will ally with Iran in the next three years, and Muslim women in Iran are returned to the control of the religious police. A blunder, yes.

3. Bush attacked a non-nuclear power and caved to a nuclear North Korea. A blunder, yes.

Righteous1 couldn't win as Tea Party Samurai and now can't win as Righteous1. :razz::razz::razz:

:eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand:

1. The Commander in Cheif is always to blame for his military's blunders, always.

2. Iraq will ally with Iran in the next three years, and Muslim women in Iran are returned to the control of the religious police. A blunder, yes.

3. Bush attacked a non-nuclear power and caved to a nuclear North Korea. A blunder, yes.

Righteous1 couldn't win as Tea Party Samurai and now can't win as Righteous1. :razz::razz::razz:
...And, these are the same people who're so critical o' Change. :rolleyes:

BlindBoo wrote:

Bush also had the Air Force bomb the shit outta that. Was the strategy perfect? No, however he had people on the ground, and eyes in the sky. It can hardly be considered a dereliction of his duty as you insinuate.

Written words insinuate nothing. Allowing our enemies to escape to safe havens I don't consider a success.

Really? The liberation was never a success? So we NEVER ousted and captured Saddam? That would indeed be a failure! Quick call centcom! LOL you aint even trying now.

Liberators get greeted with flowers and candies. Invader get greeted by IED's and sucide bombers.

Please, if hardliners had REALLY won over his agenda, North Korea would be free right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm sad that didn't happen, but that's just common sense, and says you're wrong.

ROTF. 6 years of no diplomacy from the Bush Administration.......

YES OR NO? Would you use torture if it woulda provided intel. that woulda stopped 9/11? Or would you still cling to your absurd, weak, "humanitarian" BS? That "crime" is what got Khalid Shake Mohamed to confess, among other examples.

Stupid question. How would you know who would you have to tortured to get that infomation?

BlindBoo wrote:

Liberators get greeted with flowers and candies. Invader get greeted by IED's and sucide bombers.
Are you suggesting that there was NOT ONE gesture of gratitude or hospitality by a single Iraqi since we liberated them? You're insane, and know that's BS.

Didn't you just try to explain how Bush diplomacy supposedly failed? According to you there would have to be @ least an honest attempt @ it for it to fail. LOL you're reeeeallly aint trying.:lol:

Righteous1 has pwnd herself. Bush blundered in Iraq, Bush failed in North Korea. Obama has done no better in cleaning matters up. Cheney wants absolution for his actions; he doesn't get it.

BlindBoo wrote:

Are you suggesting that there was NOT ONE gesture of gratitude or hospitality by a single Iraqi since we liberated them? You're insane, and know that's BS.

No I didn't suggesting that.

Didn't you just try to explain how Bush diplomacy supposedly failed? According to you there would have to be @ least an honest attempt @ it for it to fail. LOL you're reeeeallly aint trying.:lol:

No negociation was Bushes diplomacy toward NK.

Last edited:
rdean wrote:
Oh man, this is "HILARIOUS". Seriously.
You mean you're coming smoke and mirrors, pro-murderous dictator defense? Likely. Let's see.

How can right wingers take so much "fuck up" and turn it into a "positive"?

It's like they took "AIDS" and turned it into "LemonAIDS".
So you deny that THE AID BUSH GAVE TO AFRICA HAS HELPED REVERSED THE AIDS TREND THERE AND IS, IN FACT, HISTORIC? THE MOST EVER? Annnnd cue the smoke and mirrors:lol:

There are so many delusions, who even knows where to begin? I think I'll just mention a few.
You have so many, why not just go crazy?

Straight from the New Iraqi Constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Is there a single right winger that understands what this means? Apparently not. This is why women's groups in Iraq say they had it better under Saddam. This is why the "remaining" Christian population, which was 1.4 million under Saddam and is now down to 400 thousand says they had it better under Saddam.
YES OR NO? IS THE CURRENT IRAQI PM/GOVERNMENT GASSING ITS OWN PEOPLE? TYING THEM UP AND THROWING THEM OFF BUILDINGS, AND RANDOMLY ABDUCTING THEM?

NO. You loose.

In fact, if we "liberated" so many people, how come there is no "America Appreciation Day"? How come they chant "death to America"? Why the fuck did they build a monument to the guy who threw his shoes at Bush?
I can pull up many separate but moving displays of individual Iraqis waving to our troops, kids running up to them and handing them flowers, etc. I don't think you want me to, cuz it'll further embarrass you, and expose your latent contempt for our troops accomplishments there.

Bush left office with a job growth of 0.28%. The worst among any modern president. From 2001 to 2008 more than 2.4 million jobs were moved to China using tax breaks and subsidies. Why do you think the Chamber of Commerce gave 75 million to Republicans. Go look up the "Chinese connection" with the Chamber of Commerce and then come back and give us a "report". I know. You won't. It's better to live in that fantasy world. Sickening, simply sickening.
Obama has the worst unemployment since the Great Depression. WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007 WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD? You keep dodging that, don't be scared now, I'm sure it'll be an amusing answer......[/QUOTE]

No, go ahead. Embarrass me. 'cuz you've already embarrassed yourself.

OK people, stop with the Bush saved people with AIDS. It's just too damn ignorant to repeat again.

Bush’s War on the Condom

U.N. report documents the failures to curb AIDS

By Doug Ireland Wednesday, Dec 4 2002

The United Nations‘ latest report on AIDS, issued last week, underscores how the Bush administration’s war on the condom has blocked HIV-prevention efforts around the world.

U.N. report notes that about 2 million of about 4.2 million new HIV infections are among females. Yet Bush threatened countries with trade and aid reprisals if they didn‘t toe the no-condoms, abstinence-only, anti-abortion line in the vote to weaken the U.N.’s commitment to providing life-saving information to those young women.

U.S. policies preventing American foreign-aid dollars from being used to purchase, distribute and educate about condoms have crippled their HIV-prevention programs.

Bush‘s appointees to the advisory council included no scientists and not a single person with HIV, while at the same time he stacked it with campaign contributors and Christian-right condom opponents -- including Joe McIlhaney Jr., director of the Texas-based Medical Institute for Sexual Health, which provides condom-debunking information to abstinence educators across the country.

Bush’s War on the Condom - Page 1 - News - Los Angeles - LA Weekly

------------------------------------------------

I get so sick and tired of right wing imbeciles defending policies that killed many more than Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Is it any wonder that overseas, they referred to Bush as the "Master of Disaster"?

Take it up with millions of South Africans who think of George W. Bush almost as a saint, rdean.

I've noticed the left is still plagued by their Bush Derangement Syndrome, a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is American liberalism/leftism.

I've also noticed sufficient rebuttals from my fellow rightys in said threads, soooo! If the left wants to show case SUPPOSED Bush admin failures, let's focus on the many successes, to be FAIR and all.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:
*Toppled the terrorist Taliban regime in Afghanistan, freeing 25 million people, and ushering in the dawn of freedom in the Muslim/Arab world.

*Toppled the radical, brutal, volatile regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, AGAIN freeing 25 million more people.

*Proved he was capable of dealing diplomacy with North Korea, quelling the absurd "warmonger" slander. Even if I disagreed with that one....

*HISTORIC AIDS relief (700 MILLION) to Africa. I have yet to see even the wildest liberal diss this.

Economy:
1st lemme start by saying THE LEFT IS QUICK TO BLAME BUSH FOR THE RECESSION, DESPITE A JACKASS CONGRESS, AND HIS WARNING OF THE COMING DOWNFALL OF FANNIE AND FREDDIE, AND HIS PASSING OF THAT STIMULUS BILL, WHICH I STILL DON'T LIKE, BUT THEY SHOULD LOVE. ALSO, WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007? WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD?

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming attempt @ defense here.

*Passed tax cuts for ALL Americans, encouraging competition, hiring, and overall success by refusing to punish it.

*Led a campaign to give us more economic liberty by tryna privatize Social Security.

National Security:
*Obtained critical information from terrorists that saved American lives, and garnered confessions by using torture. Yea I said it, as I'm not weak and oblivious enough to put apathy for terrorists above the lives of my fellow countrymen.:confused:

*Refused to give terrorists the same rights as U.S. citizens by Marandizing them, and allowing them trial in civilian court, as the current admin. is tryna do.:eusa_eh:

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my case. :lol: Now time to sit back and watch the forum lefties demand sources for all this WHICH IS ALL COMMON KNOWLEDGE, or just flat out loose their minds.....

Give Bush credit for 9-11 and for two illegal war and the cost, and the deficit and the debt we owe China. Halliburton and Black Water. Give him all the credit he so rightly deserve. Topple Saddamn and look a the Iraq now. Completely destroyed forever.

RIP, were you sleeping the 8 years Bush was boss?:confused:
More convictions has been handed down in civilian courts then military.:eusa_hand:
Privatizing SS is no guarentee or insurance your money will be there. Your money will be in government even if SS is broke. Governement will not let you starve, private will. Case in point; IF a spouse do not work under privatizing, she get no SS, under government she gets it on her husband and have not paid into it. Who looses when wall street folds?:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I've noticed the left is still plagued by their Bush Derangement Syndrome, a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is American liberalism/leftism.

I've also noticed sufficient rebuttals from my fellow rightys in said threads, soooo! If the left wants to show case SUPPOSED Bush admin failures, let's focus on the many successes, to be FAIR and all.

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:

*Toppled the radical, brutal, volatile regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, AGAIN freeing 25 million more people.

*Proved he was capable of dealing diplomacy with North Korea, quelling the absurd "warmonger" slander. Even if I disagreed with that one....

*HISTORIC AIDS relief (700 MILLION) to Africa. I have yet to see even the wildest liberal diss this.

Economy:
1st lemme start by saying THE LEFT IS QUICK TO BLAME BUSH FOR THE RECESSION, DESPITE A JACKASS CONGRESS, AND HIS WARNING OF THE COMING DOWNFALL OF FANNIE AND FREDDIE, AND HIS PASSING OF THAT STIMULUS BILL, WHICH I STILL DON'T LIKE, BUT THEY SHOULD LOVE. ALSO, WHY DOESN'T BUSH GET CREDIT FOR 2002-2007? WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD?

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming attempt @ defense here.

*Passed tax cuts for ALL Americans, encouraging competition, hiring, and overall success by refusing to punish it.

*Led a campaign to give us more economic liberty by tryna privatize Social Security.

National Security:
*Obtained critical information from terrorists that saved American lives, and garnered confessions by using torture. Yea I said it, as I'm not weak and oblivious enough to put apathy for terrorists above the lives of my fellow countrymen.

*Refused to give terrorists the same rights as U.S. citizens by Marandizing them, and allowing them trial in civilian court, as the current admin. is tryna do.

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my case. Now time to sit back and watch the forum lefties demand sources for all this WHICH IS ALL COMMON KNOWLEDGE, or just flat out loose their minds.....

Iraqi Refugees, Seeking A Better Life In America, Face Threat Of Homelessness
Huffington Post | Hanna Ingber
06-21-09 05:12 AM

The ongoing violence in Iraq has forced 4 million people to flee their homes and communities in search of safety elsewhere. About 2 million remain displaced within Iraq, whereas the other 2 million or so have fled to neighboring countries. In countries like Syria and Jordan, these Iraqis, many of whom were professionals back home, now live a life of poverty and fear. They struggle to find jobs to feed their families and can get kicked out at any time.
For years the Bush administration refused to acknowledge the humanitarian crisis caused by the war. After significant political pressure, the administration began to allow a limited number of Iraqis to resettle in the United States. President Obama, who made it a campaign promise to help displaced Iraqis, has acknowledged that the United States has a moral responsibility and security incentive to help people displaced because of a war the United States started.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/2 ... 06375.html

Nothing new. This country has refused to acknowledge the humanitarian crisis their actions caused Native Americans and African-Americans.
"Old habits die hard."

IF THIS WHAT YOU CALL SUCCESS?:confused:

Bush Admin. successes:
Foreign Policy:

Economy:

LOL this should be good. I can't wait to see their twisted, flaming @ defense here.

National Security:
*Obtained critical information from terrorists that saved American lives, and garnered confessions by using torture. Yea I said it, as I'm not weak and oblivious enough to put apathy for terrorists above the lives of my fellow countrymen.

*Refused to give terrorists the same rights as U.S. citizens by Marandizing them, and allowing them trial in civilian court, as the current admin. is tryna do.

I could go on, but I know I've sufficiently made my case. Now time to sit back and watch the forum lefties demand sources for all this WHICH IS ALL COMMON KNOWLEDGE, or just flat out loose their minds.....

and this is different from the typical righty who blames obama, all liberals and all democrats....how?

the typical lefty is different from you...how?

Easy, THEY'RE WRONG.

You Reagan Republicans are tooooooooooooooooooooo obvious.

:rolleyes:

Righteous1 writes in response to "Goes to show how the Bush Administration's diplomacy with NK didn't work" that "The point and purpose of diplomacy is to avoid war, Bush did that, IE a success." Then he failed with Iraq and Afghanistan by your reasoning. The issue was not war with NK, Unrighteous1, it was the nukes. Bush failed and left the mess for Obama.

You pwnd yourself here. Either Tea Party Samurai or you are the most unable to defend their positions on the entire board. And when you consider the likes of a Contumacious or a bigrebnc, that is nothing of which to be proud.

1. So you're arguing that despite the Bush admin. utilizing diplomacy by making their case @ the U.N., and finally, giving Saddam, 48 hours to leave Iraq, and Iraq constantly thumbing their nose at that ultimatum, countless U.N. Resolutions, and the weapons inspectors, that it was BUSH'S fault his diplomacy failed?
Ah, yes......before Listening to the Generals, The Idiot Son listened to the Inspectors.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back