TX. Flower Mound, Marcus High School student (16) brought gun to school. Faces Felony Charges!?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
--------WOW!
A day after a mass shooting at a Florida high school, a 16-year-old Marcus High School student was in police custody Thursday after classmates reported seeing a handgun in a backpack.
--------WOW!
In Houston, police arrested a 17-year-old who was discovered with a firearm at the Houston Can Academy Hobby's campus. In Plano, police arrested a Plano West Senior High School student who brought a handgun to school.
--------And NOW...WOW!
Incidents Shortly after 11 a.m., Flower Mound school resource officers received reports that a student was in possession of a firearm, according to a news release. Police found a small-caliber handgun after the student was pulled out of class.

He is still in police custody and is facing felony charges for possessing a firearm in a prohibited place.
Police: Flower Mound Marcus High School student brought gun to school

:happy-1: I would say more Responsible Gun Owners if they belong to the parent.
All these Parents must go to jail for 5 years at least. Both serve 5 years each.
SO I guess the fight over who goes first will be fun. I hope they both have others guns.

• Banned
Gee One more

6th Grader Arrested For Threatening To Kill Others At Nova Middle
18-009351_note.jpg

DAVIE (CBSMiami) – An 11-year-old girl is under arrest Thursday for writing a note threatening to kill and sliding the note under the door of her Assistant Principal at Nova Middle School.

According to Davie Police, the 6th grader is charged with one count of written threats to kill or do bodily injury which is a felony.

--------WOW!
A day after a mass shooting at a Florida high school, a 16-year-old Marcus High School student was in police custody Thursday after classmates reported seeing a handgun in a backpack.
--------WOW!
In Houston, police arrested a 17-year-old who was discovered with a firearm at the Houston Can Academy Hobby's campus. In Plano, police arrested a Plano West Senior High School student who brought a handgun to school.
--------And NOW...WOW!
Incidents Shortly after 11 a.m., Flower Mound school resource officers received reports that a student was in possession of a firearm, according to a news release. Police found a small-caliber handgun after the student was pulled out of class.

He is still in police custody and is facing felony charges for possessing a firearm in a prohibited place.

All these Parents must go to jail for 5 years at least. Both serve 5 years each.
SO I guess the fight over who goes first will be fun. I hope they both have others guns.

THANK GOD NO ONE WAS HURT.

A GUN SHOWED UP AT MY DAUGHTERS SCHOOL THE DAY AFTER VEGAS.

• Banned
An average of 10 a day are murdered in Gun Control Chicago. Why don't you care?

Really?

In Chicago, 249 people have been shot this year.
/ by 46 days = 5.5 per day at best.
Try Again.
And the shootings are down by 38% so far this year.
Hopefully, they running out of shooters and shootable.

Tracking Chicago shooting victims

Last edited:

October 2017
Close to 3,000 people have been shot in Chicago so far this year, down from the violence of 2016 but still significantly higher than in other recent years, according to data kept by the Tribune.

At least 2,958 people have been shot in the city this year, fewer than the 3,347 people shot by this day in 2016, the numbers show. Homicides are also down, 572 this year compared with 586 this time last year

Nearly 3,000 people shot in Chicago so far this year

October 2017
Close to 3,000 people have been shot in Chicago so far this year, down from the violence of 2016 but still significantly higher than in other recent years, according to data kept by the Tribune.

At least 2,958 people have been shot in the city this year, fewer than the 3,347 people shot by this day in 2016, the numbers show. Homicides are also down, 572 this year compared with 586 this time last year

You said 10 per day were murdered. Clearly, there is not 10 per day shot dead,
Keep trying to change your story.

October 2017

You said 10 per day were murdered. Clearly, there is not 10 per day shot dead,
Keep trying to change your story.
Can you do math?

3,000 by OCTOBER (3 months left)

That's 10 a day.

Why does that not bother you?

--------WOW!
--------WOW!
--------And NOW...WOW!

Do you know he didn't possess it for the purpose of defending himself, for fear of the previous days events...?

We do care.

If Indiana and Wisconsin would have the same gun laws as IL, there'd be less access to hand guns in South Chicago.

Wrong.....they would just get them from somewhere else......Mexican drug cartels are opening up their own gun factories, just waiting to import them to gangs here in the U.S....

And Wisconsin and Indiana have the same gun laws.....you have to go through a federal background check for gun buys...they use straw buyers.......you don't know what you are talking about.

We do care.

If Indiana and Wisconsin would have the same gun laws as IL, there'd be less access to hand guns in South Chicago.
Come get them idiot. Laws dont stop anyone from doing anything. Why, there's even a law against murder, and liberals break that law each day, so maybe another law making it double illegal to commit murder?

We do care.

Come get them idiot. Laws dont stop anyone from doing anything. Why, there's even a law against murder, and liberals break that law each day, so maybe another law making it double illegal to commit murder?
I say we outlaw death itself!!!

We do care.

I say we outlaw death itself!!!
I posted on twitter to all the gun idiots that we ought to pass a law making it against the law to murder people. Some pro gun female tore me a new ass saying I was a brain dead m-fkr, etc etc how murder was already against the law etc etc. lol

I posted on twitter to all the gun idiots that we ought to pass a law making it against the law to murder people. Some pro gun female tore me a new ass saying I was a brain dead m-fkr, etc etc how murder was already against the law etc etc. lol
Some people got get humor. They're usually leftists though.

--------WOW!
--------WOW!
--------And NOW...WOW!

Do you know he didn't possess it for the purpose of defending himself, for fear of the previous days events...?

They seem all were not, still illegal to have at school and in hands in FL.
TexASS. I recall has no age limit to have a gun. But they have some laws to buy them
e.g. "A person of any age, except certain Felons, can possess a firearm such as at a firing range TX. " The state of texASS is a firing range.

Forum List

Back