NYC Councilwoman Inna Vernikov arrested

Hamas is solely responsible for any all deaths or injuries.

Wrong.
Hamas is the natives and are just trying to defend themselves from the European illegal immigrants we heavily armed.
The illegal Zionist invaders have been committing mass murder for 80 years.

{...
This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later toldOpens in a new tab a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referredOpens in a new tab to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, toldOpens in a new tab the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.
...}

Wrong.
Hamas is the natives and are just trying to defend themselves from the European illegal immigrants we heavily armed.
The illegal Zionist invaders have been committing mass murder for 80 years.

You are insane

Open carry has to be legal since police and private security guards do it all the time.
There is really no way to make it illegal.
You would not only have to disarm the police, but somehow guarantee everyone's safety, which is impossible.
Not legal for the average citizen

Wow. Interesting thread. For the first time I see righties being distracted. lol :p

I have a concealed carry permit, and if I let it be seen, I will be arrested.

As I've said repeatedly on that issue concealed carry is by far the better practice tactically. Open carry isn't a bright idea, it just makes you vulnerable, as they can react first and single you out for any number of actions.

{...
This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later toldOpens in a new tab a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referredOpens in a new tab to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, toldOpens in a new tab the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.
...}

So what? So it backfired, and you think that means Hamas vermin are entitled to do whatever they want now and Israelis are under some obligation to just die without resistance or something?

Forum List

Back