TX. Flower Mound, Marcus High School student (16) brought gun to school. Faces Felony Charges!?

--------WOW!
A day after a mass shooting at a Florida high school, a 16-year-old Marcus High School student was in police custody Thursday after classmates reported seeing a handgun in a backpack.
--------WOW!
In Houston, police arrested a 17-year-old who was discovered with a firearm at the Houston Can Academy Hobby's campus. In Plano, police arrested a Plano West Senior High School student who brought a handgun to school.
--------And NOW...WOW!
Incidents Shortly after 11 a.m., Flower Mound school resource officers received reports that a student was in possession of a firearm, according to a news release. Police found a small-caliber handgun after the student was pulled out of class.

He is still in police custody and is facing felony charges for possessing a firearm in a prohibited place.
Police: Flower Mound Marcus High School student brought gun to school

:happy-1: I would say more Responsible Gun Owners if they belong to the parent.
All these Parents must go to jail for 5 years at least. Both serve 5 years each.
SO I guess the fight over who goes first will be fun. I hope they both have others guns.
Do you know he didn't possess it for the purpose of defending himself, for fear of the previous days events...?

They seem all were not, still illegal to have at school and in hands in FL.
TexASS. I recall has no age limit to have a gun. But they have some laws to buy them
e.g. "A person of any age, except certain Felons, can possess a firearm such as at a firing range TX. " The state of texASS is a firing range.
You are a lying pos. Come get them coward.

Forum List

Back