Shock: Transgender breastfeeds baby using banned drug

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A transgender who calls himself a woman breastfed his adopted infant using the lactation-inducing drug Domperidone, which has been banned in the US for over 13 years.
Shock: Transgender Breastfeeds Baby Using Banned Drug

This picture is one that was on hand and has nothing to do with the article to my knowledge.
upload_2018-2-15_16-33-59.png

This is visually disturbing it's not natural as much as they try to play house and make it natural it's not.

Tampering with DNA, Genetics etc is going to alter dna in way we won't see for twenty years if not more give or take.

This will cause genetic disturbance , it is upsetting the balance of normalcy, it is upsetting the balances of mother nature and everything that counters act one another etc.......

These lunatic doctors should be fkn shot for doing this bs.

That pic will be hanging in every liberals living room

A transgender who calls himself a woman breastfed his adopted infant using the lactation-inducing drug Domperidone, which has been banned in the US for over 13 years.
Shock: Transgender Breastfeeds Baby Using Banned Drug

This picture is one that was on hand and has nothing to do with the article to my knowledge.
View attachment 176974

This is visually disturbing it's not natural as much as they try to play house and make it natural it's not.

Tampering with DNA, Genetics etc is going to alter dna in way we won't see for twenty years if not more give or take.

This will cause genetic disturbance , it is upsetting the balance of normalcy, it is upsetting the balances of mother nature and everything that counters act one another etc.......

These lunatic doctors should be fkn shot for doing this bs.

So, you're scared when they start tampering with DNA? Really? Then how do you feel about the GMO's that Monsanto is feeding us?

This gender-bending assholery has to stop, because these degenerate, deviant liberals and their sexual-disorder heroes are deliberately inflicting their infantile world of make-believe on innocent children and harming them. It's one thing if consenting adults want to fuck themselves up, I say have at it, but the moment children are involved the law needs to come down on these reprobates like a load of bricks caught in Jupiter's gravity.

This gender-bending assholery has to stop, because these degenerate, deviant liberals and their sexual-disorder heroes are deliberately inflicting their infantile world of make-believe on innocent children and harming them. It's one thing if consenting adults want to fuck themselves up, I say have at it, but the moment children are involved the law needs to come down on these reprobates like a load of bricks caught in Jupiter's gravity.

Quick question Will...................how do you feel about the genetically modified food that Monsanto is feeding America?

Just more using children as pawns.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if the person started out as a male, where is their breast mile supposed to come from then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if the person started out as a male, where is their breast mile supposed to come from then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hormones can affect how the body operates. Google "male lactation" and you will be surprised at what you find. And no, it's not pervert sites, it's actual science sites.

Forum List

Back