Two Years Later: Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe Democrats prefer truth options instead of the God's truth due to the party practice of power worship by the deep state demmie dummies. You're welcome for your personal enlightenment by me. :muahaha:

A pity you can't proven any of your election-related delusions.

A pity you can't proven any of your election-related delusions.
It's too bad you haven't been following that I have been contributing proofs here that you think is phony because it is not a false narrative.
And your delusions are none of my lifelong keeping up with current events in my beautiful America.

It's too bad you haven't been following that I have been contributing proofs here that you think is phony because it is not a false narrative.
And your delusions are none of my lifelong keeping up with current events in my beautiful America.

Nope, I've been following. That's how I know you haven't posted any actual proof of election fraud.

Failing to read my explanation of why she is indeed a Nazi is deliberate ignorance.

As I said, you are obviously a democrat.

"Ignorance is strength" and all
Stop calling me a Democrat. I haven't voted for a Democrat even locally in about 30 years. And that was because there was no other option.

Used a document provided by the Kremlin to try and frame the President of the United States.

He knew it was treason, his "insurance policy" if Hillary lost.

Why do you ask, fruitcake?

It's not like you're lucid enough to grasp the answer.

Oh, the irony..
Trump had his ass handed back to him today by the SCOTUS.

You & your mob of Trump Goobers-:206::206::206:. "Oh the pain"!

HAHAHAHAHA

Trump had his ass handed back to him today by the SCOTUS.

You & your mob of Trump Goobers-:206::206::206:. "Oh the pain"!

HAHAHAHAHA

Wait, I thought you Nazis said that "Justice Thomas" (who you referred to as "that ni**er") was in Trump's pocket?

How is it possible he ruled against Trump?

iu

Wait, I thought you Nazis said that "Justice Thomas" (who you referred to as "that ni**er") was in Trump's pocket?

How is it possible he ruled against Trump?

iu
How many times did you Trump Goobers soil yourselves today after the hearing & when you found out that SCOTUS handed your buddy's ass back to him?

How many times did you Trump Goobers soil yourselves today after the hearing & when you found out that SCOTUS handed your buddy's ass back to him?

The question is, will you Nazis still claim that Justice Thomas is controlled by Trump? I know you're racist pigs who hate that a black man dare have a mind of his own. Still, this totally blows up the slander and lies you spew against our greatest living Justice....

The question is, will you Nazis still claim that Justice Thomas is controlled by Trump? I know you're racist pigs who hate that a black man dare have a mind of his own. Still, this totally blows up the slander and lies you spew against our greatest living Justice....
Actually you moron, people are wondering why Thomas' wife was in contact with W.H. officials like Meadows spouting a pack of lies about a "stolen election" which is a crock of shit puked by that pile of human waste Trump.

All of your bullshit, your lies, your rants & the rest of your horseshit won't change the facts of what your boy did, retard.

Actually you moron, people are wondering why Thomas' wife was in contact with W.H. officials like Meadows spouting a pack of lies about a "stolen election" which is a crock of shit puked by that pile of human waste Trump.

All of your bullshit, your lies, your rants & the rest of your horseshit won't change the facts of what your boy did, retard.

You Nazis sure tried with that bit of demagoguery - but Ginny Thomas shut your filthy fucks right down.

I understand why you filthy racists need to change the subject - you've been painting your bigoted picture and this blows it all up.

Justice Thomas, the greatest living justice, is his own man who follows his own mind. You Nazis have been exposed again...

Sorry but you folks have it backwards.

Our elections are not 'stolen' , they are contrived to allow the most shill entities to assume a seat

All the while foisting some partisan baloney on us all
1665791953756.png

~S~

You Nazis sure tried with that bit of demagoguery - but Ginny Thomas shut your filthy fucks right down.

I understand why you filthy racists need to change the subject - you've been painting your bigoted picture and this blows it all up.

Justice Thomas, the greatest living justice, is his own man who follows his own mind. You Nazis have been exposed again...
Sure you love Justice Thomas who just handed your guy's ass back to him? :abgg2q.jpg:

How long before you asswipes start planting the RINO label on him?

Cry harder. We love it.

24 days

Absolutely. I've delved into the subject far deeper than most following all of the revelations and developments to this day and am absolutely convinced. You'd have to be an idiot to think nothing seriously funny went on.
Call me an idiot then but not even the gop auditors found anything. Trumps courts threw it out.

Was the 2020 presidential election stolen?

Here is the framework for casting your vote in the poll:

1. You decipher whether you are conservative or liberal for the sake of the poll. There is no in between.

2. You say yes or no on the election stolen. Gun to your head, you have to choose the right one to live. There is no maybe or probably or I dunno. What you really think is likely if you had to bet your life on it.

That's an easy one.

Bill Barr admitted that the election was fair.
So have numerous other people in the Trump inner circle.

60 judges heard Trump's various appeals, and rejected every last one of them.

There's a simple enough solution to this. Get rid of the stupidity that is the Electoral College, one person, one vote...

Xiden had 81 million votes ( more then Obama )

🤔🤔

Not unusual... he had a larger voting base and a higher voter turnout.

Every president gets "more votes than the last guy"... because the population and electorate are growing in size.

If I found anything hard to believe, it was that Trump got more votes than he got in 2016. After all of his fuckups on Covid, the economy, civil unrest? What the fuck is wrong with you people.

But it does make sense when you factor in growth of the electorate and higher voter participation.

Trump got 46% of the electorate in 2016 and 47% of the electorate in 2020.

Biden got 51% of the electorate in 2020 compared to Hilary's 48%.

Third party candidates got 6% of the electorate in 2016 and 2% in 2020.

So in terms of percentages, there was only a shift of about 4%, and most of that was third party voters who didn't like either candidate in 2016 shifting to picking a candidate who might actually win in 2020.

The reality, though is that even with a record high 66% of the electorate, our voter participation numbers are still pretty pathetic.

Sure you love Justice Thomas who just handed your guy's ass back to him? :abgg2q.jpg:

How long before you asswipes start planting the RINO label on him?

I love America, which is one reason you and I are mortal enemies.

Since the death of Justice Scalia, Justice Thomas has stepped up to be the beacon of constitutional governance in this nation. The greatest living Justice now, and shaping up to be one of the 10 greatest in history.

Of course you hate him. He's a black man, which you Nazis will never accept as equal to other men. He's a conservative - where you Nazis demand that black people are your property and must think what you tell them. He's honest - which runs contrary to EVERYTHING the democrat Reich stands for. He's brilliant - which outrages the Nazi democrats by defying the racist stereotype you promote.

Justice Thomas is your worst nightmare.

Forum List

Back